ZX Woman

ZX11 Man

BAMF
Her mom, healthy her entire life, never having an issue, gets a diagnosis with the Big C a couple months ago.. It was a tumor on the outside of her pancreas and they caught it way early... But, as cancer is known to do, it took its own path and the prognosis is not good, weeks maybe, months in a best case scenario.. Sherri is tough as fucking nails but this shit will kick your feet right out from under you as a lot of us know.. If anyone wants to send her any kind words her number is 618-531-7105. I wish there was more I could do for her, the fact is there just isn't. Her dad is doing as well as he can. He had that bad motorcycle wreck in Oregon a few years ago if any of you remember so he has to try and take care of himself as well. Hard times for them. Feel free to say something nice to her if you would...

BigGar

high on placebo
I'm really sorry Jeff. I'll send Sherri some kind thoughts. My mom and step-dad celebrated their 40th anniversary on Sunday. She's recently been diagnosed in very early stages of memory loss / dementia. He was diagnosed with liver cancer on Monday. Likely pancreatic as well. It's really tough seeing our parents get sick. :(

Wretch

amazingly graceful
It's heart rending is what it is.
Sad to hear this news.

I saw the thread earlier and could not find any words.

Still rather difficult to find and but, I will send my best kind thoughts and positive waves as I can.

Much love and healing surround the family during this trying time.
That extends to you too Jeff.

fr0st

The Arvida Chancellor
Sorry to hear this...

I've lost people to that shit too..

Positive vibes sent

Vegas12

BAMF+
I'm really sorry Jeff. I'll send Sherri some kind thoughts. My mom and step-dad celebrated their 40th anniversary on Sunday. She's recently been diagnosed in very early stages of memory loss / dementia. He was diagnosed with liver cancer on Monday. Likely pancreatic as well. It's really tough seeing our parents get sick. :(
You had mentioned the tests in another thread.....it's one of those things where I don't want to ask how it went fearing the worst.

And the worst it is......my thoughts going out are real but it's getting tougher everyday.

OP

ZX11 Man

BAMF
Thanks everyone, she has visited this thread and appreciates the sentiments but isn't ready to respond yet. Her mom is still here so she is straightforward focused on making the most of that time. There will be plenty of time to be sad after that, but it's def not easy on her.

GSXRTURBO1

BAMF+
Thanks everyone, she has visited this thread and appreciates the sentiments but isn't ready to respond yet. Her mom is still here so she is straightforward focused on making the most of that time. There will be plenty of time to be sad after that, but it's def not easy on her.
ALL my best to both of you.

gobrian77

Quod Erat Demonstrandum
Having just lost my mom I understand the feelings involved- I'm very sorry to hear about what your family is going through.

ZX woman

giggity
I love you guys.

Really, I do. The outpouring of love and kind words from many of you here, and offline, have kept my spirits up(as high as they can be) and Jeff is incredible. He has been there every step of the way, so far, and is so great to have someone to pick you up carry you when you need it.

This just fucking sucks. It's not fair. And she doesn't deserve to suffer. But life appears to be suffering sometimes.

If you dont know sorrow, do you ever really know joy?

We will get through this. We have no other choice. It just sucks so bad.

I've made 25-30 of the 4 dozen or so calls that need to be made to inform everyone. That's time consuming and exhausting! I'll do the rest tomorrow. Im so thankful for the ones who have pulled together around us. Sad when the ones you expect to be there..are not. But that's a WHOLE nother shitshow that is playing out at the same time w my sister. Disappointing to say the least.

Again, thank you all for your kinds words. You have no idea how much I appreciate them. ❤❤❤

Top Bottom