You guys love cops, right?

Vicious_Cycle

they/them - LABusas Road Captain
I am pro-police... the good cops, anyway.
Like any other career, there are good ones and bad ones, but the cop business is one where the bad ones become highly visible and widely scrutinized.
Nobody notices the unionized road department guy who never does much more than leaning against his hand shovel all day.

Snail

BAMF. No. Really. As BAMF as they get.
No shit. Its such a failure even the liberals are starting to see the effects. I'm hoping for a serious about face on oregon politics.

Most of the state, by area, is conservative, but most of the population is liberal.

So far the fucking mess is 400 miles from where I live.

Billy V

BAMF
I'll just leave this right here...

This is who she is:
  • The woman's name is Kalunda-Rae Iwamizu (aka Kalunda Jenkins). She has said similar race related things in the past that has gotten her fired, lost her husband, and then her house. Then she used Dress for Success ( google non-profit-helps-woman-get-back-to-work/103157/) to get a new job. Bet all the Latinas there really appreciate your derogatory statements. Maybe you should find somewhere else to work on updating your resume...you're going to need it. The hand outs you've been given are going to stop....

luckystrike

he/him - Chief Diversity and Inclusion Officer
Website
lemonparty.org
This is who she is:
  • The woman's name is Kalunda-Rae Iwamizu (aka Kalunda Jenkins). She has said similar race related things in the past that has gotten her fired, lost her husband, and then her house. Then she used Dress for Success ( google non-profit-helps-woman-get-back-to-work/103157/) to get a new job. Bet all the Latinas there really appreciate your derogatory statements. Maybe you should find somewhere else to work on updating your resume...you're going to need it. The hand outs you've been given are going to stop....
How is it she's driving a Merc?

Billy V

BAMF
How is it she's driving a Merc?
How is any other spook driving a Merc ? All about the scam - exploiting the government tit - unempolyment stipends - food stamps - free electric bills here in Kali to those who ask - rechargeable bank cards $500 a month, all you have to do is apply at health and human services.

add to that a couple of false complaints and settlements and presto - you're driving a white merc..... white being the principal word.

KEHALE

BAMF with a stick
More than you wanted to know about her.

But, this is what racism looks like (it's a mental disorder)

Top Bottom