You fuckers in California amaze me with your idiocy! No more manholes or manpower.

OP
OP
Master-Cylinder

Master-Cylinder

Duck Loving Curmudgeon and Legendary Race Wrench
I can't wait for the police calls, "we have a 56 year old they shopping lifting suspect".

CZLoco

artist formerly known as quad destroyer and...
Did citizens really pay hundreds of thousands in "man" hours for this law to be created?!?

Man - kind shall suffer.

OP
OP
Master-Cylinder

Master-Cylinder

So no one caught this? It is a direct quote from the article. Someone needs to get woke!

The sponsor of the ordinance is councilman Rigel Robinson, a 23-year-old recent graduate of the University of California, Berkeley. He says his time in college expanded his awareness of gender issues.

Stetson

BAMF
I went from being a Town selectman to a member of the select board during my reign.

gobrian77

Quod Erat Demonstrandum
If the same thing happens in Florida, will they have to change the name of your favorite bar?

Austin_F

BAMF+
So I guess the temp agency Manpower can be sued now.

They'd better hurry and change their name to Persxnpower .

Right hedgehog hedgehog ?

Z

BAMF+
Will, :roll: mansions,, be next...............:eek:

:cdolan: Doubt,,,,,,,, it........... :lol:

OP
OP
Master-Cylinder

Master-Cylinder

How aboot Manslaughter? Maybe it can be renamed Death By Natural Causes for dead liberals.

Terry_Schiavo

in transition as lucystrike
And they hired a guy at $273,341 a year to implement the ordinance. Good work if you can get it.
Berkeley Approves $273,341 Salary for New Czar to Enforce Nation’s 1st Natural Gas Ban
first off...thats outrageous moola for a Building Official. Second... you have plan reviewers on staff anyway. They have to do energy calcs based on what type of energy the building will use. Spending $23k/month for a shitbag to sit in an office?
An engineer could do the same work.

CZLoco

You would think we could just GrandFather some of these names into place and tell everyone to get over it.

CZLoco

That's a little misleading.
She won't be replacing "Thor".
Which, the first two movies I watched and enjoyed.
Mostly because they had the chubby large breasted chick from Two Broke Girls.

Thor: Love and Thunder has just been announced at Comic-Con, along with a host of other Marvel movies at Comic-Con. It will the fourth movie in the series and, like a greatest hits album, will bring back Natalie Portman alongside Chris Hemsworth, plus Tessa Thompson and director Taika Waititi when it TH4R (as the internet has rightly deemed it) arrives in theaters Nov. 5, 2021. The film, Waititi says, is inspired by his recent readings of The Mighty Thor series and female Mighty Thor. Yes, that's right, Portman will BE LADY THOR.

DungBeatle

Scarabaeidae Scarabaeinae
They gonna change the term menstruation?

DungBeatle

Scarabaeidae Scarabaeinae
The MANtle is the mostly-solid bulk of Earth's interior. The MANtle lies between Earth's dense, super-heated core and its thin outer layer, the crust. The MANtle is about 2,900 kilometers (1,802 miles) thick, and makes up a whopping 84% of Earth's total volume.

Top Bottom