Wonder what causes measles??? SCIENCE shows significant Portions of Measles Outbreaks Are Due to Vaccine Reactions and *NOT* Wild Measles Virus

nomad

BAMF
In a recent Journal of Clinical Microbiology paper,

THATS: M I C R O B I O L O G Y .... not big pharma manipulated statistics... or Jenny McCarthy...

Rapid Identification of Measles Virus Vaccine Genotype by Real-Time PCR

Almost 4 in 10 cases were CAUSED by the vaccine...
Yup read it and weep

STORY AT-A-GLANCE
  • A recent paper describes new technology developed to “rapidly distinguish between measles cases and vaccine reactions to avoid unnecessary outbreak response measures”
  • During the measles outbreak in California in 2015, 38 percent of the measles virus sequences obtained from patients were identified as vaccine sequences, meaning they were suffering a vaccine reaction; their illness was not caused by transmission of wild-type measles
  • New York, Washington and Texas have reported measles outbreaks in January and February of this year (a total of 127 confirmed cases), and mandatory vaccination proponents are calling on states to eliminate personal belief vaccine exemptions
  • California Sen. Dr. Richard Pan is urging the U.S. Surgeon General to push mandatory vaccinations to the top of the public health agenda, and a Congressional hearing was held in the House Feb. 27, with another hearing scheduled for March 5 in the Senate to discuss the measles “outbreak,” vaccine hesitancy and state vaccine laws
  • House Intelligence Committee chairman Adam Schiff has accused Google and Facebook of enabling distribution of misinformation about vaccines, and others are openly calling for censorship of vaccine conversations about vaccination on social media; Pinterest has already blocked all vaccine-related posts

OUCH...

At least 15 percent of young doctors recently polled admit that they're starting to adopt a more individualized approach to vaccinations in direct response to the vaccine safety concerns of parents.
Doctors Stunned, New Paper Shows Cause of Measles Cases

Anal Disco

BAMF
1. You're saying that 4 in 10 cases were caused by vaccine - but the actual statement is saying 4 in 10 had a reaction that LOOKS like measles - rash and fever.

2. Where is this "4 in 10 cases" statement coming from? The article does not mention this.

In fact, it goes on to say:

Since approximately 5% of recipients of measles virus-containing vaccine experience rash and fever which may be indistinguishable from measles (9)...

During the measles outbreak in California in 2015, 38 percent of the measles virus sequences obtained from patients were identified as vaccine sequences, meaning they were suffering a vaccine reaction; their illness was not caused by transmission of wild-type measles
Again, where is this stat listed? What's the source?

I did a Google on 38 percent and measles vaccine and the ONLY stat I found that involved "38" was this:

49 (38%) of the 131 cases did not have immunization records
source: https://www.hhs.gov/sites/default/f...015/2014-2015_california_measles_outbreak.pdf

Where is this data coming from?

OP
OP
nomad

nomad

BAMF
Thanks for posting that piece of pure propoganda... I always find it interesting to read what the mainstream media is doing to muddy the waters on this subject

FYI... vaccines DO NOT PROVIDE LIFELONG IMMUNITY.... NONE OF THEM

Only the live virus can generate lifelong immunity

Even if he had bee vaccinated as a child, he would still have ZERO protection at age 30...

Sicience... it just cuts through the crap so damn fast eh

Congratulations!!! You do not have measles!
You merely have symptoms indistinguishable from measles, caused by the measles vaccine.

Last edited:

Anal Disco

BAMF
Congratulations!!! You do not have measles!
You merely have symptoms indistinguishable from measles, caused by the measles vaccine.
It's only the fever and rash part, a common symptom to most every disease on the planet, which go away very soon after.

It leaves out the brain swelling and death that follows.

So not really "indistinguishable". :biggrin1a:

Last edited:

simon520

Fixes humans and shoots everything else
The whole purpose of vaccination is to cause a small reaction which confers immunity. When you get an infection with the wild type virus since you don’t have any pre-existing immunity and it’s a full strength virus there’s a chance it could kill you or fuck you up seriously.which is why we get vaccinated:to have a small reaction which is survivable maybe not without a rash or fever or some other mild transient problem but that’s a hell of a lot better than dying or becoming sterile or paralyzed or brain-dead from the infection.

That paper was saying that a lot of things that look like measles are just a reaction from the vaccination and if you take 127 cases out of the millions of people who’ve been vaccinated I think that’s a small price to pay don’t you ?

I’m a very strong proponent of individual rights. But unlike Guns there’s nothing in the Bill of Rights to protect an anti-vaccine position. I’m sorry the greater good outweighs the individual good here. Get vaccinated or get fucked. Same with schizophrenics- should be isolated to protect others until a cure is found.

OP
OP
nomad

nomad

BAMF
The whole purpose of vaccination is to cause a small reaction which confers immunity. When you get an infection with the wild type virus since you don’t have any pre-existing immunity and it’s a full strength virus there’s a chance it could kill you or fuck you up seriously.which is why we get vaccinated:to have a small reaction which is survivable maybe not without a rash or fever or some other mild transient problem but that’s a hell of a lot better than dying or becoming sterile or paralyzed or brain-dead from the infection.

That paper was saying that a lot of things that look like measles are just a reaction from the vaccination and if you take 127 cases out of the millions of people who’ve been vaccinated I think that’s a small price to pay don’t you ?

I’m a very strong proponent of individual rights. But unlike Guns there’s nothing in the Bill of Rights to protect an anti-vaccine position. I’m sorry the greater good outweighs the individual good here. Get vaccinated or get fucked. Same with schizophrenics- should be isolated to protect others until a cure is found.

>vaccination is to cause a small reaction which confers immunity
Not quite... vaccines cause the production of ANTIBODIES which provide short term immunity.
The antibodies produced decay with time... in some cases a few months at most a few years... hence the need for so called "booster" shots.
Vaccines DO NOT CLAIM to create immunity... they cannot. they do not.

You conflate getting the live virus with "dying, becoming sterile or paralyzed". This is not valid, even with more severe disease like Polio. The stats whow that it is a small percent of 1% that have debilitating results from infection. The majority of kids with healthy immune systems deal with these common childhood diseases well.

>127 cases out of the millions
Well in this case it is 30%... but lets assume your number is correct. You minimize the reactions (side effects) of these drugs to "a rash, fever or some other mild problem". That's where we get to the crux of the issue.

*IF* it is true that the current pandemic in Autism has nothing whatever to do with vaccines, then you have a point. The greater good blah blah blah... the bill of rights blah blah blah... Public health outweighs private concerns blah blah blah.

WE DO NOT KNOW FOR SURE at this moment in the developing science of microbiology WHAT can be causally linked with this epidemic, and big Pharma doesn't want to find out. CDC doesn't care as the movie "vaxxed" revealed with the CDC whistle blower, they deliberately bury scientific evidence that suggests any link between the incidence of Autism and vaccines.

>the greater good outweighs the individual good here.
Assuming there is no link between vaccines and Autism, yes I would agree. How sure are you that the evidence of a link is invalid?

I am not at all sure.... until BENCH SCIENCE is completed, in the same way way it was completed for Thalidomide, I remain very skeptical of the official govt version of this story.

OP
OP
nomad

nomad

BAMF
Simon, What do you make of these numbers:

The claim that “CDC has determined that receiving the MMR vaccine is safer than getting any of the viruses” has not been scientifically demonstrated. According to Physicians for Informed Consent:

“In 2017, we reported in The British Medical Journal64 that every year an estimated 5,700 U.S. children (approximately 1 in 640) suffer febrile seizures from the first dose of the MMR vaccine — which is five times more than the number of febrile seizures expected from measles.
This amounts to 57,000 febrile seizures over the past 10 years due to the MMR vaccine alone. As 5 percent of children with a history of febrile seizures progress to epilepsy, a debilitating and life-threatening chronic condition, the estimated number of children whose epilepsy is due to the MMR vaccine in the past 10 years is 2,850.
In addition, we contend that the Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS), as a passive surveillance system, does not adequately capture vaccine side effects and that serious side effects, including permanent neurological harm and death from the MMR and other vaccines, may similarly be underreported.”

Is This the Deadliest Health Theory in History?

BilletMan

Makes Chips and Rapid Conversaion
Fucking ASSHOLE! STFU already....we don't care, not even one bit....

RobBase

BAMF
My older brother (born in 1957) got the measles when he was a kid. My mom said it was the worst time of her life
as there was nothing they could do but wrap him in wet towels for the fever and wait it out. Back then they knew
that kids died from measles so she was terrified.
Myself and my younger brother got vaccinated when it became available.

Nomad, do you have kids?

DungBeatle

Scarabaeidae Scarabaeinae
I'm A Pediatrician. Here's What I've Learned About Why People Don't Trust Vaccines. | HuffPost

Excerpt:

Let’s take a look at a few standard anti-vaccination arguments. First, the supposed autism link. A 1998 study by British physician Andrew Wakefield, published originally in The Lancet, one of the world’s most highly regarded medical journals, purported to demonstrate a relationship between the measles-mumps-rubella vaccine and increased rates of autism in children who received it. The data was ultimately revealed to be unscientific, the study was retracted and Wakefield lost his medical license. But the idea took hold in the public imagination.

So, any parent who raises this particular concern to me will hear something like this response: “That study was a fraud, a sham. We know now that it’s not true. Vaccines don’t cause autism.” That’s all well and good, but it bears noting that the same medical establishment now telling parents over and over that vaccines don’t cause autism once produced a study in a prestigious journal stating the opposite. Is it any wonder at least some people aren’t sure what to believe?

OP
OP
nomad

nomad

BAMF
Wakefields small study was valid. It has been repeated.
Peter Hotez, M.D., Ph.D. says you are full of :luckystrike:
I was hoping for a cogent argument from this guy since he clearly understands the science, yet, like the majority of doctors, he believes the statistics and doesnt understand that his own analogy of the likelyhood of Autism from vaccines being demonstrated at 1 in 10 million contradicts the CDCs own statistics and the evidence from the VAERS reporting system.

The concept that Autism can be detected with brain scans does not disprove that Vaccines can/could either trigger or exacerbate an underlying condition. It\\AS he admits, it HAS NOT been shown that this diagnoss leads to Autism.

Then this guy claiims the "anti vaccine movement" owns the internet and promotes BLEACH ENEMA's give me a break

He has NO IDEA where the money comes from to make "anti vax" videos... I presume he is referring to the dedication of people committed to exposing the fraud at the CDC in vaxxed, the story of a whistle blower AT the CDC.

This guy is a tool

Last edited:

BilletMan

Makes Chips and Rapid Conversaion
Fucking anti-vaxxer assholes are causing huge measles outbreaks....fucking genius!! :thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown: Assholes...

Top Bottom