WOn free trip to Lahore Pakistan

agri

BAMF
I was really happy then I read the fine print.
Id need to kick in $1000 to get a plane piloted by someone who had a fucking license.
By trade I am an Aerospace Eng, I follow this stuff closely.
I still cant even fathom how fucking stupid the Pakistanis are.

OP
agri

agri

BAMF
MC, I used to, obviously not now, recruit for the airlines Flight Instructors.
Its a crazy topic on the forums because this is so incredibly fucked up.
Some of these guys don't have 50 hours in a Cessna 152, 172.

CID

BAMF+
$1000 plan you co-op with other riders/payers and get a fully qualified pilot after all seats have been sold.
$200 co-op plan you get twin tower level pilots with a couple hours in a flight sim aiming for goal posts
...then there's an all aboard saver plan....at $19.95, you get access to the laptop in terminal where you can practice sim landings up to 30 minutes before your flight, just in case whoever's piloting doesn't work out.....at airports that HAVE terminals.

MC, I used to, obviously not now, recruit for the airlines Flight Instructors.
Its a crazy topic on the forums because this is so incredibly fucked up.
Some of these guys don't have 50 hours in a Cessna 152, 172.
then Boeing has to eat a fleet when a couple of Nigerians burn one in...

fr0st

The Arvida Chancellor
Imagine no license pakis with little experience and dont speak english...flying planes the size of a boeing 737. :eek:

Austin_F

BAMF+
I've landed dozens of big jets, sometimes with different failures. Engine on fire, landing gear won't lock, etc.

I've even landed on a carrier a few times.

It's called Extreme Landings and Carrier Landings on Android. Anyone can learn!

Austin_F

BAMF+

OP
agri

agri

BAMF
The more I read up on this the more I am just absolutely horrified at how lax , incompetent and criminally responsible PIA is.
I am not a pilot but do fly a lot with friends, so if there are commercial pilots here please correct me.
These guys came in 1000s feet to high, plane was not configured for landing, the pilots did not care. Alarm bells going off in the cockpit on a multitude of things they were doing wrong. They did not care.
This was a completely airworthy machine with no issues and these guys broke every rule in the book. If you decided purposely how to kill everyone they did it text book.
Almost everything on the landing check they ignored or just did not do.
Meanwhile ATC , air traffic control,was manned by equally incompetent monkees. Fuck, it would have been better If Larry and Moe were the pilots and Curly was the air traffic controller.

Brokenfly

BAMF+
My first flight on a business jet for the company back in the early 90s was a cessna citation flown by some ex-military types and you talking about one my scariest thrill rides.
Landed at an airstrip out in bumfuk Kansas(at night)and watching the pilots just looking over their shoulders and size up this airstrip before setting it down.
When we got out I went to the front of the plane to the nose wheels looking to see if there were any dirt on the wheels because we damn near run off the end of the runway.a pilot watching this shook his head.

Last edited:
Top Bottom