Will La Raza lives matter?

Ed

"In the video we see a person who is clearly distressed, asking for water, asking for help, asking for his nana"
Damn, I never thought of asking for my nana... I'll have to try that the next time I get tackled by cops :up:

Pat830

BAMF
"In the video we see a person who is clearly distressed, asking for water, asking for help, asking for his nana," Romero said.
You don't get to ask for shit when you are getting arrested. You get arrested and can ask for shit later. All this I can't breath/I want some water type shit is just part of their act now.

The best way to avoid this is to act in a manner that doesn't get you arrested in the first place.

No, and you know that, but every dumbass getting arrested is now going to try to earn an oscar during the process to try and get out of it.
So be it; your duties and responsibilities as a police officer change zero whether they're faking shit or not - maintain control in a way that doesn't jeopardize their life and transport ASAP.

Austin_F

BAMF+
C'mon, you know liberals don't believe in personal responsibility.

Look at the ones who step onto a busy freeway to try and start blocking traffic. They are amazed that cars traveling 70 mph can't stop on a dime and when the first couple protesters get hit before traffic realizes there are actual morons entering an active freeway on foot, it's not their fault it's the drivers fault.

Austin_F

BAMF+
Or my favorite, when animal activists suddenly jump out into the path of a fully loaded semi carrying pigs and get pushed to the side, they blame the truck driver instead of themselves.

How about the perp is responsible for behaving in a way that doesn't threaten their own life?
Using Floyd as an example, him dropping to the ground and merely resisting arrest (what people here consider "attacking the police") does not constitute a death sentence.

I know, I know, nobody really gives a shit if some hood rat gets bumped off, they want to practically throw a party, but I still believe in due process and I'm against the government using excessive force against its citizens (or is it subjects?).

I'm in the minority on this one.

OP
Truth

Truth

Busa Riding Old Bass
The whole recovery position when subdued might have helped.....this guy was super coked out and running wild and naked when the cops got there. They did a good job of covering it up until now.

The chief is an activist-fuck the border patrol- sanctuary city guy. The outrage from the mayor is because the main stream media picked this up. Hopefully they don't just sweep it under the rug if indeed policies were violated.

Austin_F

BAMF+
Using Floyd as an example, him dropping to the ground and merely resisting arrest (what people here consider "attacking the police") does not constitute a death sentence.

I know, I know, nobody really gives a shit if some hood rat gets bumped off, they want to practically throw a party, but I still believe in due process and I'm against the government using excessive force against its citizens (or is it subjects?).

I think you're being dramatic.

Do you really believe the cop said to himself "this guy is resisting me. Time to kill him" ? The most I can give him is involuntary manslaughter. If he was on camera saying 'im not getting off of him until he's dead', then I would agree with the term 'death sentence'. But I don't believe that was the cop's mindset.

I'm betting that cop arrested many people who resisted in his career and didn't kill them in the process.

luckystrike

FuttBucker3000
Website
lemonparty.org
but I still believe in due process and I'm against the government using excessive force against its citizens (or is it subjects?).

I still believe in not being dumb enough to put oneself in a position needing due process

This site is founded on being 'anti-police, anti-authoritarian'...it's in the tag-line, 'without being hassled by the man'

But as the anecdote goes...you go out to a bar, get drunk, start picking fights and then get beaten to within an inch of your life...I may feel sorry for you

Do it 3 times a week, and you lose all my sympathy

OP
Truth

Truth

Busa Riding Old Bass
no one sees the irony of an 8 minute long song called stranglehold....
I do.....and have always dug that song......well played Maui.......but it's Racist🤣

Top Bottom