Why ??????????????

Rocco

BAM
Thor could haul the ban hammer.

gobrian77

Quod Erat Demonstrandum
The irony is that it will probably be hauled from show to show on a trailer pulled by a stock Peterbilt.

CZLoco

artist formerly known as quad destroyer and...
Didn't they just sell it for something like $2.5 million?

Master-Cylinder

Duck Loving Curmudgeon and Legendary Race Wrench
Are you OK??

No snide remarks about V diesels....much less 2 of them in a row??

Next thing you know you'll be singing the praises of dyno jet dynos when tuning a MOTOR.
At least it is a proper two cycle engine. Drivers had a bunch of names for them, Buzzin Dozen, Rocky Mountain Hummingbird, Two Stroke Joke and a few others I don't recall.
But just imagine if it were an inline 24 cylinder monster!

Vegas12

BAMF+
At least it is a proper two cycle engine. Drivers had a bunch of names for them, Buzzin Dozen, Rocky Mountain Hummingbird, Two Stroke Joke and a few others I don't recall.
But just imagine if it were an inline 24 cylinder monster!
With its 25 main bearings and 8' long crankshaft?? No thanks. V FTMFW!!

I do think being a 2 stroke is cool as hell though!!

Master-Cylinder

Duck Loving Curmudgeon and Legendary Race Wrench
Back when two cycles ruled the AMA roadracing, people would call the four strokes "Diesels", I would then tell them there are hundreds of thousands of two stroke diesels out there. They would get a puzzled look on their faces then and wander off. There was no Google back then for them to verify the two cycle diesel so they were left wondering.

Vegas12

BAMF+
Back when two cycles ruled the AMA roadracing, people would call the four strokes "Diesels", I would then tell them there are hundreds of thousands of two stroke diesels out there. They would get a puzzled look on their faces then and wander off. There was no Google back then for them to verify the two cycle diesel so they were left wondering.
Should of shoved a .049 COCKS up their ass and say, "Here's proof, dumbass."

Brokenfly

BAMF
Back when I drove concrete trucks,a couple of times there were moments when those 318 Detroit's could bog down under load and die then restart in reverse.
Man that fuck with your head when you put it in gear.

Top Bottom