Why buying a C8 corvette is a good buy the first year, youtube video

OP
Cisco San Jose
You getting some sort of kickback here? Cause we already fukin know you're getting one.
No kick back, just know a couple of people here are on the fence to buy one. I already sat in one I like it.

No new Hayabusa so I figure I post on stuff that might interest some people, still waiting for the Kymco NEX electric motorcycle.

Stuman

smoothly disappears
Website
www.stumanrides.com
Kinda bullshit video, buy it now because the price will go up next year? Yeah, no. Yeah, I'm sure the price will go up for 2021, but there will also be discounts and incentives when they don't sell out.

GM is selling them at a loss? Yeah, no. They aren't a charity and would't be selling any car at a loss. They probably spent a boat load in R&D on this car, but they would never plan to get that all back in the first year of the release. It will take several years to get that money back and they know that.

It's a rad car and I'm glad you got in line for one Cisco, I wish you the best of luck and I'm sure you will love the car.

I'll wait a while and see what the Z06 or ZR1 versions have to offer. And I'll probably wait a couple years after they release the Z06 to make sure they work the bugs out before I buy one, if I buy one. I bought my 2018 Z06 specifically because I didn't want to deal with all the overheating issues the 2015-2017 Z06s had. There were big problems with the first few years of the C7 Z06, in 2018 they added extra heat exchangers to the manual transmission model only to make it work on the race track without overheating. To this day you still can't take an automatic C7 Z06 to a race track on a hot day and not have issues with the car going into limp mode due to overheating. The C8 looks awesome inside and out, but it's a brand new car for chevy with a ton of new parts, I'd be shocked if they are problem free out of the gate.

Stuman

smoothly disappears
Website
www.stumanrides.com
Now if I see a manual transmission 2019 ZR1 come up for sale at a good price I might be persuaded to trade in my AMG. I think that car might be worth something in a few years. It's kinda the pinnacle Corvette being the last of the classic front engine rear dive manual transmission cars with the most power ever put into that line.....

Bandit Man

BAMF
When was buying a first model year anything , let alone a vette, ever a good idea ?
Never. They always let the consumer do the brunt of the R&D and just fix crap on recalls. They are probably hoping everyone crashes them so they dont have to fix em.

Top Bottom