Who will walk Megan Markle down the aisle??

Billy V

BAMF
Kareem Abdul-Jabbar
Mr. T
Kanye
Cosby
Henry Louis Wallace

Don King
Eric Holder
Oprah

Rampage Jackson
Don Lemon
Flavor Flav

OP
Billy V

Billy V

BAMF
Who is she and why should we give a fuck?
She is the nigger that is about to Marry that Ginger Royal Prince Harry and pollute the genealogy of the Royal Family.

The Brits have been awfully quiet about this.
- What say you British citizens/ :rotfl:

Mr Lucky

The Voice Of Reason...
She is the nigger that is about to Marry that Ginger Royal Prince Harry and pollute the genealogy of the Royal Family.

I am a republican and would prefer those born into priviledge and status had no place in my country. These people are a fucking pestilence...

Z

BAMF+
Christ,,,, :-? she got sum,, ugimous legs..... :eek:

Bitch, needs,,,,,,, ta wear a pantsuit,, ALL DA TIME... :lol:

rumble phish

BAMF+
Christ,,,, :-? she got sum,, ugimous legs..... :eek:

Bitch, needs,,,,,,, ta wear a pantsuit,, ALL DA TIME... :lol:

Ins't that Bruce "Katelyn" Jenner? Those are some fucking ugly ass knees. Damn! And she ain't no blackie. Fuck, Obama was more of a blackie than her, and he's only half!

Z

BAMF+
Those are some fucking ugly ass knees. Damn! And she ain't no blackie. Fuck, Obama was more of a blackie than her, and he's only half!
Both, :screama: malatos... :wink:

''Describing her ancestry, Markle said: "My dad is Caucasian and my mom is African American.''

OP
Billy V

Billy V

BAMF
If you look at Her Left leg -- the one on the Right side of your screen, You can see where the bleach left a stain.

- She's a tutsoon alright.
[video=youtube;rynqbJ53DBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rynqbJ53DBE[/video]
---------
It wouldn't be the first time a negro tried to wash the black off.

Last edited:

Because most Brits are ambivalent about the royals at best, the ones here are probably in favour of burning down Buckingham palace and slinging the Queen and her parasitic family into the street.
This young lady will be a marked improvement to their stunted gene pool.

Spearjig

BAMF
Not one to be pedantic but according to the church of England the bride to be walks up the aisle towards the altar, so technically she will be walked down the aisle by her her husband. Not that I give a fuck...

hedgehog

BAMF

i couldn´t give a shit.

well, maybe the gene pool will get some fresh blood (if you want to see how incestuous the european royal families are, look at the prevelence of haemophilia), but there´s fuck all else to be happy about.

i would say sack the lot and put them on the dole, but they´re already on social security as it is!

luckystrike

he/him - Chief Diversity and Inclusion Officer
Website
lemonparty.org
It was a beautiful ceremony and something that western civilization can be proud of, a reminder of what separates us from the savage hordes predominant in the rest of the world : class, pomp and circumstance, all which are something we need from time to time, and this wedding delivered by the truckload :up:

LMR

BAMF
She looked fabulous and a very pretty smile. I have to give it to the Brits, they sure know how to put on a wedding! Beautiful landscapes and architectural buildings made it quite special along with the pomp. Absolutely stunning !
On the other hand, I couldn’t get out of my mind , Austin Powers saying “I’m gonna shag you baby !”

pimpslayer

HOLYBAMF
It was a beautiful ceremony and something that western civilization can be proud of, a reminder of what separates us from the savage hordes predominant in the rest of the world : class, pomp and circumstance, all which are something we need from time to time, and this wedding delivered by the truckload :up:
She looked fabulous and a very pretty smile. I have to give it to the Brits, they sure know how to put on a wedding! Beautiful landscapes and architectural buildings made it quite special along with the pomp. Absolutely stunning !
On the other hand, I couldn’t get out of my mind , Austin Powers saying “I’m gonna shag you baby !”
Nobody knows how to put on a show like the Brits, nobody :up:
Hell of a party.

And the best part is, Harry can be disavowed and thrown out of the family later if need be, since he obviously didn't spring from Philip's loins.

Older story from 4 years ago...
https://www.arabiaweddings.com/news/queen-elizabeth-bans-prince-harry’s-alleged-biological-father-upcoming-wedding

Top Bottom