Who here has gotten the vaccine?

Vicious_Cycle

they/them - LABusas Road Captain
A buddy and i were discussing this today. We have a few anti vax friends in common. I made a quick mental list of friends ive had in depth conversations obout this with . 2 Drs , a dentist , 3 veryyyy rich businessmen , a drug rep ,a very successful farmer , a gym owner , 2 nurses , a truck driver , a roofer and a tool salesman. Guess which ones are completely and totally against it , one is actively protesting , and 2 never finished high school.
Jeez, that's a tough one... I'll say the roofer and dentist never finished high school? 🤷‍♂️

pimpslayer

HOLYBAMF
Every enlist in the military. They gave me so many shots who they fuck knows what actually in anything..

Same thing with a few deployments for disaster areas.. booster shots where a routine.

Still Corona free
I'm feeling ya' Bro...The Plague shot is a MFer.

I got my antigens test back a couple of weeks ago. I've not had it.

I was sure as shit that I had it and was asymptomatic. As much as I was around people who would get sick a few days later, and my wife had me dropping off food for people who were sick and quarantining.

BIggerDanno

Titanium Bad Ass
Every enlist in the military. They gave me so many shots who they fuck knows what actually in anything..

Same thing with a few deployments for disaster areas.. booster shots where a routine.

Still Corona free
When I went in the Army, I got to walk between two guys with air guns that shot me up with about 15 different things. Mandatory, not voluntary.

im2fast4uguys

Mr Rabbit
why? Should we make people larger than a typical coach seat prove they are on some kind of regimine to become svelte?
I live in the United States and I couldnt give a shit what some other country wants.
Because some (most) require a quarantine period and I don't want to have to waste time - It's our most precious commodity

BIggerDanno

Titanium Bad Ass
We had to walk arms locked together in case of fellas collapsing.a few sliced arms with the flinchers.
One of my shots ripped a gash in my shoulder. I moved after the guy on my left shot me, not knowing I was about to get one in the right (thought I was done as I'd already been hit twice on the right) moved at the wrong time...

Website
www.bobbywarns.com
????

So you're saying if someone has ever had the flu, never to get the flu shot??

This isn't a debate on the effectiveness of the vaccine....I'm just wondering about your comment...
If you had the flu, would you then get a vaccine within a few months for the next year? The CDC and Florida health department said I should be immune through July. My body didn’t magically forget what the covid strain was within a few months.

Vegas12

BAMF+
If you had the flu, would you then get a vaccine within a few months for the next year? The CDC and Florida health department said I should be immune through July. My body didn’t magically forget what the covid strain was within a few months.
That's not what you asked....

Vegas12

BAMF+
I didn’t ask anything other than why the current wisdom from Fauci directs people who have had the virus to get a vaccine.

"No idea how medicine has changed to the point they want you to get a vaccine AFTER natural exposure."

Guess you did put a time frame on it; just that many people "naturally" get the flu and then later get flu shots....in that regard, medicine hasn't changed at all.

🤷‍♂️

Qwik

High Altitude BAMF
Website
www.LABusas.org
"No idea how medicine has changed to the point they want you to get a vaccine AFTER natural exposure."

Guess you did put a time frame on it; just that many people "naturally" get the flu and then later get flu shots....in that regard, medicine hasn't changed at all.

🤷‍♂️
I disagree. The flu changes every year. So it’s a new variant. Every year. And the vacc is a guess on what the new variant will be.

Website
www.bobbywarns.com

🤷‍♂️
I’m sure later this year or early next year I’ll reassess getting it, but for now I’ll go with natural antibodies.

tinhead

Has never named a pet
The antivaxxers have lost sight of the fact that sick people make for a sick nation inhabited by a sick society. The god guided founding fathers of America foresaw the issue in the documents which were the genesis of the nation. That's why this is a nation, not a Confederacy or a union, or a republic.
Vaccination. Not vacciunion, vaccirepublic, or vacciconfederacy.

Way back there in the 18th century, they even spelled it out in the Pledge Of Allegiance.
...Vaccination, under god, with liberty and justice for all!
God made them write that, because god wants America vaccinated. A healthy strong America is necessary to stand against the satanic evils of Putin,Kim, and Xi.

Vegas12

BAMF+
I disagree. The flu changes every year. So it’s a new variant. Every year. And the vacc is a guess on what the new variant will be.
Lol...what exactly are you disagreeing with??

His comment was that you don't get vaccinated after natural exposure.....so if you get N1H1 one year, you never need that vaccine??

He did put a time frame on it....who knows what that is??

I never got the flu shot, because I never get sick....I may change that as I'm getting older.

I did get the covid shot because my mom asked me to.....you know the story.

I

Last edited:

Qwik

High Altitude BAMF
Website
www.LABusas.org
We are The United States Of America.
The FoundingFathers, under the guidance of God himself, didn't name this place The Representative Republic Of America. That's because they knew vaccination leads to a dominant nation.
Constitutional Republic and only a fool trusts the government

tinhead

Has never named a pet
Qwik is slipping. The trumpylie is that the virus is non-existent and didn't kill anybody.
Valentino Rossi and Iker Lecuona may disagree. Being COVID long termers is killing their careers.

r1racer

All Q All the Time
Qwik is slipping. The trumpylie is that the virus is non-existent and didn't kill anybody.
Valentino Rossi and Iker Lecuona may disagree. Being COVID long termers is killing their careers.
Hydroxychloroquine, Ivermectim and Zinc are widely popular for CV19 treatment but.... Big Pharma doesn't make much money on them 🤫

Top Bottom