Who ever said, sharp knives are the safest...

ysr_racer

12 gauge matzo ball shooter
WAS AN ASSHOLE !!

Almost cut the tip of my finger this afternoon. Right now it's throbbing like a bitch, and my finger hurts too.

:fu:

How do I delete this thread? Waaa, I've got sand in my vagina...
are you going to complete the transition by changing your name to Beth or some 4 letter girl name? Is this your strategy to do better in shooting competitions?? Cant beat em change your gender!! Works great on strava

Master-Cylinder

Duck Loving Curmudgeon and Legendary Race Wrench
Some of us enjoy doing things. And when the shit hit the fan, we'll be the ones who survive.

WarpSpeed

Destroyer of Cheese and Triscuits
Sounds crazy, but some blades seem to be possessed / blood thirsty. :evil: I have two identical Leatherman Supertools that I bought around 1999. One is in the console of my SUV, the other under the seat of the motorcycle. The one in the SUV is the evil one, that serrated blade has drawn my blood at least half the time I have used it. The one on the bike, which I've used at least twice as often with the same blade configuration...no issues.

Wretch

amazingly graceful
Sounds crazy, but some blades seem to be possessed / blood thirsty. :evil: I have two identical Leatherman Supertools that I bought around 1999. One is in the console of my SUV, the other under the seat of the motorcycle. The one in the SUV is the evil one, that serrated blade has drawn my blood at least half the time I have used it. The one on the bike, which I've used at least twice as often with the same blade configuration...no issues.
Haunted steel...

...it's a thing.

Top Bottom