Who can fix/unlock my real account?

So, I'm an idiot, and cannot for the life of me remember my password for my real account. The email address associated with my account hasn't been an active email address since 2003 when I left Germany and came back to the states. Someone kindly help me out here.
Thanks,
Ren

BigGar

high on placebo
You have a PM to this new account.
Your move.
Be sure when you edit your old profile with new PW and email address etc. to also state your preferred pronouns.
Let me know as soon as you log into Ren and I'll delete this account which will allow you to use the registration email for the real Ren.
duc would want us all to be woke.
Including you.

Ren

BAM
Website
www.fortunecity.com
Your move.
Be sure when you edit your old profile with new PW and email address etc. to also state your preferred pronouns.
Let me know as soon as you log into Ren and I'll delete this account which will allow you to use the registration email for the real Ren.
Including you.
My Preferred pronoun is D: Hookers

Thanks!

TR3B

Old but forgotten
Your move.
Including you.
I sexually identify as a proud black 2004 ZX10R. My pronouns are 'fuck, fucker and fuck you'. Can I have my old account back now too?

J/K The old me was an asshole that deserved to be banned. Good riddance to that prick. TR3B for life.

tinhead

Has never named a pet
Ren, you fell for the Facebook fallacy. Your presence here is not 'your' account.
The space in cyber space belongs to LABusas, whose overlords allow you to use it.

Top Bottom