Whiteness is a hell of a drug.

VFR Rider

BAMF
The kid has a plan and is willing to put in the work. He will learn some priceless life lessons that will serve him well all his life. The value of work, having a goal and focusing on that goal, and personal responsibility. Yeah.....the left wingers hate that shit.

OP
OP
Squidwerd
Website
www.snoopdogg.com
these assholes wanting to give him a free ride should shut up or put up... Instead of starting a go fund me... They make fun of whitey.

Give a man a fish...
He could easily make 100 dollars a day with that lawnmower...

He could save 10 grand with just 100 days of mowing.

The shame is he wants to waste his money at one of these liberal shit schools...

Hopefully he gets a trade job.

mike rowe has a great rant about how society has somehow been transformed into thinking any blue collar job is to be looked down upon, and that if you dont go to college you are destined to fail at life.

its crazy.

CZLoco

artist formerly known as quad destroyer and...
Remember back in the day when you could actually take advantage of the fact that you were white?!?

Yeah, me neither. :lol:

luckystrike

Anhela el dorito
Website
lemonparty.org
mike rowe has a great rant about how society has somehow been transformed into thinking any blue collar job is to be looked down upon, and that if you dont go to college you are destined to fail at life.

its crazy.
Andrew Yang is the only candidate that I know who is saying we need to stop emphasizing universities as a guaranteed gateway to the good life

I agree with him

Universities have devolved to the point they're granting degrees that are nothing more than participation trophies

A student can get a BA in 'Sports Management' or 'Gender Studies', graduate with a crushing debt load, and then when no job is to be found in their 'field', society and everybody but themselves are to blame

Gender/Women Studies or Sports Management ARE NOT classical university degrees

Yang endorses Germany which puts higher value on the trades, he claims something like 60% of students are in the trades while in the US it's in the single digits (don't quote me on those numbers, it doesn't matter the message is sound)

I don't see AY winning the White House. I see him more as a strategist but damn there is a lot of shit AY is talking about that needs to be talked about, like AI and the coming job crisis...

maui

Big Bore diggidy mayhem
Andrew Yang is the only candidate that I know who is saying we need to stop emphasizing universities as a guaranteed gateway to the good life

I agree with him

Universities have devolved to the point they're granting degrees that are nothing more than participation trophies

A student can get a BA in 'Sports Management' or 'Gender Studies', graduate with a crushing debt load, and then when no job is to be found in their 'field', society and everybody but themselves are to blame

Gender/Women Studies or Sports Management ARE NOT classical university degrees

Yang endorses Germany which puts higher value on the trades, he claims something like 60% of students are in the trades while in the US it's in the single digits (don't quote me on those numbers, it doesn't matter the message is sound)

I don't see AY winning the White House. I see him more as a strategist but damn there is a lot of shit AY is talking about that needs to be talked about, like AI and the coming job crisis...
I was in the Netherlands maybe 10 years ago talking to a guy who said he wanted to be an engineer. I asked how that was going and he said he had a couple more years to work in the shipyards building ships. I (Naively) asked if that was to pay for school to which he said no, in the Netherlands you had to work in a shipyard 5 years before you could design them.

fucking brilliant.

and why the Dutch build great ships.....

luckystrike

Anhela el dorito
Website
lemonparty.org
I don't know when, but at some point it became uncool to work with your hands

Which is unfortunate

This lawnmower reaction situation is a consequence of that

It's an American phenomenon more so than most anywhere else

I think a major factor is 'new' Americans who migrate with the mindset that "I didn't risk all coming to America for my son to only become a 'laborer', he's going to be a doctor"

That, and media is continually saturating young minds with programming depicting material over spiritual pursuits with imagery from sports stars and morally corrupt hollywood

Top Bottom