White Trash McDonald's Worker Provokes Poor Innocent woman...

OP

Vegas12

BAMF+
AD, you are truly an un-woke asshole if you do not acknowledge the minority benifits....everything from race specific grants/scholarships to relaxed entrance requirements for universities.

Minority owned businesses that get preferential contracts to affirmative action.

Regarding mentioning your dumb ass.....like I said; hook, line, sinker, reel AND the the entire pole. (And not the pole you're used to.)

And you're FOS....you had no clue you were mentioned UNTIL you opened the thread.....cuntrarian and a bullshitter.

DUCHUNTER

It's pronounced "HogHunter"
AD, you are truly an un-woke asshole if you do not acknowledge the minority benifits....everything from race specific grants/scholarships to relaxed entrance requirements for universities.

Minority owned businesses that get preferential contracts to affirmative action.

Regarding mentioning your dumb ass.....like I said; hook, line, sinker, reel AND the the entire pole. (And not the pole you're used to.)

And you're FOS....you had no clue you were mentioned UNTIL you opened the thread.....cuntrarian and a bullshitter.
Don't forget the bigot clause...

When a B.O.B. (Black owned Business) hangs a sign proclaiming itself.to be a B.O.B.

I have yet to find a white owned business sign anywhere......

I'm just saying....

BigGar

high on placebo
I think what this thread does show is that it's a very small percentage of whatever colors commit most of the violent crime. That means we should be continually executing, quickly and without fanfare, all habitually violent predators of all colors. I don't want the wrong guy to get the gas chamber but if someone's fucked up more than a couple of times and brought harm to innocents due to their violent outbursts, they gotta go. It makes absolutely zero sense to keep any of them alive once they've proven beyond the shadow of a doubt that they're not going to stop doing what they do. Mental health status, socioeconomic status, race, sex, IDGAF. Just eliminate them. Society would be a whole lot better off.

Agreed with the first half of the post but the 2nd half is based on major inaccuracies.

Native Americans, Chinese, Italians, Latin Americans, and the Irish also experienced a rough run in early America. Not one of those cultures is hanging their hats of failure on "white people".
The other groups were never oppressed or enslaved in the systemic manner that blacks were. Why would they hang it on white people? Hell, some of the ethnic groups became white people. The Irish and Italians escaped abuse by joining the whites in fucking the African Americans over.

lol, lumping in the decimation of Native American population with the hardships experienced by other minorities. Native Americans can certainly hold a grudge, you just don't hear about it.

We fucking jacked an entire continent from the Natives and as much of a right as they have to reparations, they're not demanding them.
Many tribes were able to establish/maintain sovereignty over their own land. A few billion have been paid out by the US government after tribal groups sued for their share of seized lands (albeit settling for pennies on the dollar) and from historic lease agreements that were not honored previously by the gov. Even then, the government put the money in trusts to maintain a level of control.

None of these are reparations, but they represent some small progress by Native Americans to get the US government to pay up for what is theirs. Tribal governments continue to fight the US government via lawsuits to maintain control even today.

Demanding reparations is the only thing you can do when you can't do jackshit else for wrongs done in the past - the Native Americans have specific claims they can sue for, that's one better. They're motivated by land, not money.

Those pesky white people though, died by the 100,000's to free African Americans when African Americans didn't even muster their own revolt.
This is an utterly idiotic statement on multiple levels.

Idiotic in that there were slave rebellions, easily a couple hundred.

Idiotic in that you expected them to make a futile attempt that would certainly end in mass executions - given that they were easily quashed by militias and military forces. I don't think a single slave revolt had a happy ending.

Idiotic in that to you, if they didn't attempt to revolt or escape, it meant they were either lazy or happy with their situation and consequently, not worth fighting for.

Idiotic in that slave revolts weren't even the best way to be freed. It was better to run away.

100,000 slaves did.

"Minority benefits (lol), everything from making it easier to go to college to making it easier to go to college". :biggrin1a:

Yep, you really illustrated how this country is bending over backwards for minorities.

Where do I sign up? They got some sweet bennies.

And you're FOS....you had no clue you were mentioned UNTIL you opened the thread
No shit dummy.

I would have otherwise closed the thread and flushed the toilet had my name not escaped from your gaping piehole.

RobBase

Flippin Swiss fan of Tay-Tay
Dude, just give it up here, no one is listening to your utterly idiotic arguments anyway, we sort of just enjoy telling you to shove your head up you ass.

As an aside, before the white man came to North America and took all the land, which native tribes owned what land specifically? And did the tribes that "owned" that land have to give reparations to the previous tribes that they took it from? Or did they just kill the previous tribes and rape/enslave their women and children? Try looking up the answer in the book called "History of the World and How It was Shaped By Human Nature." BTW, that book hasn't been written yet because everything in it is pretty simple to clear minded individuals which sort of explains why you are clueless in most things.

Also, how long ago was slavery again?? I'm pretty sure none of the black people alive today, nor their parents, nor their grandparents, nor maybe even their great grandparents were ever slaves. In other words I'm all for reparations to be paid to any black person today that was a slave by any white person that owned them.
In other words, you can take your reparations argument and, again, shove it up your ass right next to the gerbil and the other foreign objects you've lost track of.

Also, please explain how in 1988, I met 2 Bolivian guys that emigrated here (legally), neither of which could speak English and within the long span of 20 years, managed to bring their families here, own new vehicles, own $750K homes, put their kids through college, watch their kids get married and start families, watch their kids start their own businesses and become successful.........all without 1 penny of government handouts?

Don't bother answering either because you can't.
Or do you think it was white supremacy......lol.

I don't know how you manage to say so little with so many words.

In other words, you can take your reparations argument and, again, shove it up your ass right next to the gerbil and the other foreign objects you've lost track of.
I wasn't arguing for reparations nor do I support them, just pointing a few reasons out why Native Americans aren't on that train.

I'd like to see him develop into a genuine decent human being
You, sir, can pound sand.

Last edited:

LuxPride

BAMF
Brother AD, my reference to an African revolt is in jest. Obviously, it would've been a massacre. That didn't stop the Vietnamese though, just sayin'.

My point is damn near every option is being offered to raise the black culture up. If you start a legit cannabis business in growing states, it better be run by a female minority or you aren't getting a license.
College admission standards are being altered to appeal to a minority demographic, not on merit. Affirmative action is real and present and has been for decades.

What else can be done without actually acknowledging there is an issue with the members of the race? If African Americans aren't as smart as other races, let's figure out how to give them a fighting chance in schools. If they're prone to violent outbreaks as a culture, let's figure out how to help through therapy and fixing the family unit. If they have poor spending habits as a whole of a culture, let's start by teaching financial education that will help make smart spending habits that result in homeownership and other assets that grow wealth.

All of these ideas appear to be racist, but they aren't. It just the bitter pill that needs to be taken to get the ball rolling towards actual change. Instead, it's "systemic racism" that continues to haunt the black population. White people didn't give the average African American population an IQ of 85, evolution did (average African IQ is 70) (Average white American is 100).

If the issue is unfair, let's make it fair. We can't make it fair unless we admit there is a fundamental difference between us though, acting like we're all the same is what got us here in the first place.

rumble phish

BAMF+
Brother AD, my reference to an African revolt is in jest. Obviously, it would've been a massacre. That didn't stop the Vietnamese though, just sayin'.

My point is damn near every option is being offered to raise the black culture up. If you start a legit cannabis business in growing states, it better be run by a female minority or you aren't getting a license.
College admission standards are being altered to appeal to a minority demographic, not on merit. Affirmative action is real and present and has been for decades.

What else can be done without actually acknowledging there is an issue with the members of the race? If African Americans aren't as smart as other races, let's figure out how to give them a fighting chance in schools. If they're prone to violent outbreaks as a culture, let's figure out how to help through therapy and fixing the family unit. If they have poor spending habits as a whole of a culture, let's start by teaching financial education that will help make smart spending habits that result in homeownership and other assets that grow wealth.

All of these ideas appear to be racist, but they aren't. It just the bitter pill that needs to be taken to get the ball rolling towards actual change. Instead, it's "systemic racism" that continues to haunt the black population. White people didn't give the average African American population an IQ of 85, evolution did (average African IQ is 70) (Average white American is 100).

If the issue is unfair, let's make it fair. We can't make it fair unless we admit there is a fundamental difference between us though, acting like we're all the same is what got us here in the first place.

hagrid hagrid

rumble phish

BAMF+
I know this will rile up AD's skirt, but they really do act like a bunch of fucking monkeys turning on one of the group. Watch the clip below and tell me I'm wrong.

• Red
Reactions: Red
My point is damn near every option is being offered to raise the black culture up. If you start a legit cannabis business in growing states, it better be run by a female minority or you aren't getting a license. College admission standards are being altered to appeal to a minority demographic, not on merit. Affirmative action is real and present and has been for decades.
These solutions are things that help people who are least at risk for perpetuating the cycle of poverty. College admissions? How about getting the HS graduation rate up? Starting a cannabis business? Shit, not too many people here are in a position to do that, let alone some HS dropout in the innercity.

If African Americans aren't as smart as other races, let's figure out how to give them a fighting chance in schools. If they're prone to violent outbreaks as a culture, let's figure out how to help through therapy and fixing the family unit. If they have poor spending habits as a whole of a culture, let's start by teaching financial education that will help make smart spending habits that result in homeownership and other assets that grow wealth.
lol, those are good ideas and all but I'd love to see how you go into the hood and try to explain to people that they should attend therapy and financial education classes to help with their problems. Lots of people who have the means to afford financial education or therapy who would never go. If you don't see a problem (because there are no positive role models or positive family structures to emulate), then you're not going to fix it.

What else can be done without actually acknowledging there is an issue with the members of the race?
All of these ideas appear to be racist, but they aren't.
The problems with blacks and inequality has been discussed ad nauseum. There's a large body of research (which sociology, criminal justice and economics heavily overlaps) that goes into stuff like this. The solutions you're suggesting aren't racist nor is it racist to say that black America has problems.

Conservatives love to pretend they're being persecuted when they try to "tell the truth no one wants to hear" because then they can shrug their shoulders and claim "well, we tried!".

Same too in the way the "solutions" are presented - "we'll offer classes and therapy!" is indeed one part of the solution but is not a solution itself. But it's convenient to suggest because then if the problem isn't solved, it's NOT because the offered solution was a poor approach to the problem, it's because black people are lazy :lol: THAT might be why they get called racist.

These are good things to help who are already on a path for success, but you're offering a Snickers bar to someone drowning and are incredulous when they're not saving themselves quick enough.

Instead, it's "systemic racism" that continues to haunt the black population.
I know it's 2021 and racism can't possibly exist because they outlawed segregation years ago, but I don't think it's unreasonable to think prejudice still exists.

There have been a bunch of studies that show people with white sounding names get more callbacks than black sounding names - something like a 50% difference, even when resumes are the same. Emily and Greg are going to get more opportunities than Lakisha and Jamal.

Is systemic racism the sole boogeyman? No, absolutely not. Is it a factor? Sure, along with the culture of poverty and within black culture itself.

BigGar

high on placebo
I still think legalized, domestically produced, pharmaceutical grade, extremely inexpensive drugs would go a long ways towards making this a better country for everyone.

Hapo

Dog Boy
...make'm free...

...free love...free dope...free music...freee...

Last edited:
  • Red
Reactions: Red
Top Bottom