White Trash McDonald's Worker Provokes Poor Innocent woman...

Anal Disco

"Disco, Anal Disco"
Hey, progressive cunt.....maybe the mass shootings should get more attention since blacks do commit more by %.

We could also do the murder rate.... it'd be fun watching your cunt head explode some more.
"Blacks commit more murder so my bias is justified. The maff checks out!!!" :lol:

Anal Disco

"Disco, Anal Disco"
51% of mass shooting perps were black in 2019, but that may be inconvenient to this thread ..
I don't doubt that at all. Gang and drug related shootings would fall under mass shootings and would be majority black.

Now run the numbers on school shootings :lol:

Anal Disco

"Disco, Anal Disco"
let's not get into the thousands of blacks killed by blacks, nor should we consider that no .. most white people don't act that way. yes, there's the perception of black violence ... because it's true.
Yes. There's a strong link between crime and poverty.

This is from finger lakes region of NY, but I'd take a wild guess and say that the general pattern exists nationally.

• Red
Reactions: Red
OP

Vegas12

BAMF+
I don't doubt that at all. Gang and drug related shootings would fall under mass shootings and would be majority black.

Now run the numbers on school shootings :lol:
Nope....they do not fall under mass shootings unless the body count is met.

If gang/drive bys/drug related murders were counted as mass shootings, the % would be tilted so far one way, you'd actually become a Caucasian sympathizer.

Anal Disco

"Disco, Anal Disco"
Nope....they do not fall under mass shootings unless the body count is met.
Yes, that was the assumption my statement was based on. A drive by with 0 casualties (or less than 4 apart from the shooter is the general definition) doesn't count as a mass shooting.

LuxPride

BAMF
"Blacks commit more murder so my bias is justified. The maff checks out!!!" :lol:
In this case, yes the bias is justified. Blacks per percentage of the population commit more violent crimes than other races. That's a fact. Now you wanna split hairs and start sub-secting the population into school shooters, workplace shooters any other percentage of crimes committed by white people to justify your absurd claims. Even then it's a goal post moving, weak as fuck argument. Should we pile on the black-on-black crimes, black on other race crimes, black on women crimes to further prove our point? I don't even think that's necessary considering the 13% committing 50% of the crime statistic pretty much takes the cake. I haven't heard of white people shooting up their workplaces every week. Not even from the cunts at CNN, so where are your stats for that? Unless it was an emotional knee-jerk reaction for effect. You're not the kind of guy to make baseless claims that appeal to emotions, right?

The most violent workplace shooting of all time still remains at 22 killed and 26 injured (El Paso Wallmart). The top 13 workplace shootings of all time only took a total of 123 lives (Not all of them were white)(RIP to those killed). Now tell me again how the evil whites are more dangerous than the 616 mass shootings (73% were committed by black people) that took 3042 lives in 2020 alone.

Those damn statistics getting in the way again. It was a pretty solid emotional outburst though!

BigGar

high on placebo
Is chimping out in Mickey D's exclusive to blacks or not? As you pointed out, workplace shootings are not exclusive to whites.
It's impossible to claim it as being "exclusive" to black folks, but I'll bet the ratio far outstrips their racial demographic, even if you take into account a lot more black folks work at and patronize Mickey D's. They're most certainly the best at it when it comes to entertainment, followed closely by morbidly obese white chicks, with "I need to speak with your manager" haircut Karens bringing up third. I'm sure there's a case study or two of random white guys losing their shit there as well, so no, 100% of McDonalds patrons needing anger management are black, but it's up there :)

RobBase

Flippin Swiss fan of Tay-Tay
Yes. There's a strong link between crime and poverty.

This is from finger lakes region of NY, but I'd take a wild guess and say that the general pattern exists nationally.

View attachment 68119
Your graph is ambiguous but I'm assuming SES1 means poor and SES5 means rich?

And just why the fuck do you think that is? Also, why are Asians left out of that chart? Is it because there is a direct correlation between hard work and economic success in this country? Is because the destruction of black families caused by your kind (racist, white liberals with their heads up their asses) , gives black kids a disadvantage right out of the gate? Of course you're too stupid to know the answer why, which is why I gave you the answer in the form of a question.

Also, you said the word "leprechaun" which makes you a hypocrite to boot.

Anal Disco

"Disco, Anal Disco"
Now you wanna split hairs and start sub-secting the population into school shooters, workplace shooters any other percentage of crimes committed by white people to justify your absurd claims.
Getting more information to your sweeping "blacks are the most violent race" statement to figure out WHAT sort of violence you are referring to is..."splitting hairs" and "moving the goalposts"? You gotta be fucking kidding me :lol:

You're a stats guy - drill it down for me - how many of that blacks are violence are related to drugs and gangs? Domestic violence? How many are random violence against people, such as the video posted by OP? The arguments here are like saying the entire city of Chicago is unsafe because the murder rate is so high.

Should we pile on the black-on-black crimes, black on other race crimes, black on women crimes to further prove our point?
Pretty sure the FBI released data showing that the vast majority of white murders were committed by white folks and black murders were committed by black folks. Have at it.

I don't even think that's necessary considering the 13% committing 50% of the crime statistic pretty much takes the cake.
I'm a little puzzled by your statement here.

"I found a statistic I already like, no need to investigate further". :lol:

The most violent workplace shooting of all time still remains at 22 killed and 26 injured (El Paso Wallmart). The top 13 workplace shootings of all time only took a total of 123 lives. Now tell me again how the evil whites are more dangerous than the 616 mass shootings (73% were committed by black people) that took 3042 lives in 2020 alone.
You're making a huge logical fallacy here in comparing the "top 13" workplace shootings of all time to the sum total of ALL shooting deaths in 1 year.

You're comparing high scores vs. frequency. All that tells me is that white people are better at killing than black people :lol:

Anal Disco

"Disco, Anal Disco"
and just why the fuck do you think that is?
White people got a headstart on the whole wealth and prosperity thing. On a long enough timeline, it's simply a numbers game. 🤷‍♀️

Also, why are Asians left out of that chart? Is it because there is a direct correlation between hard work and economic success in this country?
Or maybe because they only make up 8% of the Finger Lakes population and there isn't enough data to reliably report on it? :lol:

You have a very simplistic worldview. No shit hard work is necessary for success. TJ Maxx sells little inspirational wood plaques that say that very same thing. You didn't stumble on some fucking secret there.

Is because the destruction of black families = black kids a disadvantage right out of the gate?
Sure. But trying to give black kids an advantage is RACIST and anti-white!!!

Also, you said the word "leprechaun" which makes you a hypocrite to boot.
Not when I'm mocking people like you who use it in earnest.

XR650RGUY

BAMF
BTW, it's not 13% of the population committing 51% of the murders. It's about 6%. (AA males) If you further parse that down to age groups, as someone tried to do above to bolster their point, it's an even more staggering statistic.

I blame fatherless homes.

Happy Fathers Day.

Anal Disco

"Disco, Anal Disco"
BTW, it's not 13% of the population committing 51% of the murders. It's about 6%. (AA males) If you further parse that down to age groups, as someone tried to do above to bolster their point, it's an even more staggering statistic.
If you run that same expert analysis on white male perpetrators, you'll find that same thing - most people doing the killing are young males between 18 and 40.

Staggering!

And who said I'm talking about you?
Oh? Who were you referring to then?

XR650RGUY

BAMF
If you run that same expert analysis on white male perpetrators, you'll find that same thing - most people doing the killing are young males between 18 and 40.

Staggering!

Oh? Who were you referring to then?
Most people who kill are male between 18 and 40. Considering the data you've posted, I'll agree with that. My assertion is that a group that makes up approximately 6% of the population doing nearly 50% of the homicides is a fundamental problem.

I also don't believe that poverty is the cause of people killing each other. I believe it's culture and lack of family values.

Based on the link you posted and the census data, you (me, anyone...) is approximately 12 times more likely to be killed by a black 17 to 24 year old male than a white one of the same age. That's what I'd call "staggering". Facts are facts...and the fact that you use innuendo, fallacies, and obfuscation in your responses tells me that you have an ideological agenda. The fact that you accuse others of having 'confirmation bias' tells us yours.

Oh, and yes. I was referring to you. Who told you???

Anal Disco

"Disco, Anal Disco"
You're trying WAYYY to hard to salvage your idiotic comparison earlier.
The point went over your head, as they usually do in these kinds of threads.

Meanwhile, I'm still trying to figure out how this woman's behavior somehow negates racism in vegas' mind, or maybe it doesn't and that's just his sense of humor shining through. Either way, he immediately jumped to "blacks are more violent" when I brought up white workplace shootings.

I noticed Labs is especially sensitive to black on white crime. Multiple people shot and killed at school or work, the first concern is "shit, they're going to ban guns"! But boy howdy, post a video of blacks looting and people start getting fired up!! :lol:

For the record, I never accused vegas of being a racist, thank you very much. Biased and easily triggered? Yes. Racist? No.

See you in the next leprechaun chimp out thread.

Last edited:

Anal Disco

"Disco, Anal Disco"
My assertion is that a group that makes up approximately 6% of the population doing nearly 50% of the homicides is a fundamental problem.

So you would prefer 50% of the population was responsible for 50% of the homicides? What do you think is a good percentage, so it doesn't become a fundamental problem for you?

I also don't believe that poverty is the cause of people killing each other. I believe it's culture and lack of family values.
I'm surprised you didn't blame rap music.

I don't think poverty causes crime anymore than guns or lack of family values do but there is certainly a strong correlation between poverty and crime. Poverty changes your thought process, how you react to life challenges, your ability to handle stress, your ability to overcome your surroundings, etc. that will exacerbate things like poor family structure, lack of positive role models, violent neighborhoods, etc.

Based on the link you posted and the census data, you (me, anyone...) is approximately 12 times more likely to be killed by a black 17 to 24 year old male than a white one of the same age.
I disagree

How did you arrive at that conclusion? The vast majority of white homicide victims are killed by white perpertrators.

Anal Disco

"Disco, Anal Disco"
Did anyone just mean white anyone's? You should probably brush up on your reading comprehension AD
You're probably right because I'm not sure what your question is asking. I'm also running on 3 hours of sleep, so everything is tasking my limited brain power 🙃

Wretch

amazingly graceful
He only finds what he's looking for.

Oddly enough, he never looks very deeply into a mirror because he's afraid of the true "horror" that lives there.

No, it's better to go about stirring shit like some kind of a wanna be lawyer to find supposed flaws in everyone else's character...

...ad infinitum.

My 96 year old aunt does this too but, she has dementia and is beyond reasoning or learning anymore.

CID

BAMF+
The chimp out thing --- it's a classic way to describe the actions of a class/group/stereotype of people IN PARTICULAR that behave in a way that is unacceptable in another person's own class of society.
racist connotation aside -- it fits perfectly. Monkeys go crazy and start pounding their fists and riot like behavior usually follows.

That's what stereo typing IS. When some asshat sez ''but but but what about the white people?!?!...." -- Virtue Signaler.

rapper, thug, poindexter.....Virtue Signaler..... it's all the same. It's a way to describe in a stereo typical word, the INdescribable.

It's the same shit for white trash, hillbilly, redneck or otherwise.. get over it. :fu:

"florida man" is at it again!! -- but but but what about Pennsylvania! :lol: :roll:

Last edited:

LuxPride

BAMF
AD, I'm not saying all blacks are murderers or all cities with high rates of black-on-black crime are unsafe. I am saying the depth the left is willing to go to obscure facts to support their narrative is bullshit and I'll take every opportunity to debunk it.

The truth is the black community needs some kind of intervention to help set the race on a path for success. America needs every race to prosper if we're going to succeed as a society. IDGAF if it's a racist statement if it's caused by systemic racism, slavery, or any other hardship endured. We've all been through some shit, every race has enslaved every other race at some point in time or another on the planet. The African American community seems to be the only race endowed with the ability to blame the past for the hardships experienced today.

Native Americans, Chinese, Italians, Latin Americans, and the Irish also experienced a rough run in early America. Not one of those cultures is hanging their hats of failure on "white people". We fucking jacked an entire continent from the Natives and as much of a right as they have to reparations, they're not demanding them. Only African Americans. Why is that? Because we've enabled the African American community to believe their issues are solely the sum of actions from another race, and can't possibly come from their own actions as a culture. The longer this shit goes on the worst it's going to get for POC because the majority of citizens here don't believe the bullshit and are holding blacks to their actions, not their words.

You want to help your oppressed brothers, forcing them to confront the issues that plague the community, and help fix them, instead of making excuses for their actions and force the rest of society to deal with their unaccountability.

That's the bitter pill nobody wants to take, but it's the only pill that can help fix the ailment in the black community. Shitbag politicians use the POC community for votes, so fixing the issues isn't in their best interest so we can't expect .gov to help, it's on society. Since white people are to blame, and the POC community doesn't want their help, (unless it's free shit from them) who's going to champion for the black community? Al Sharpton, BLM, Jesse Jackson, and the like? Even organizations established by black people for the benefit of black people use their own community for short-term gains, then leave once they get a lil bit of $$$. Those pesky white people though, died by the 100,000's to free African Americans when African Americans didn't even muster their own revolt. Blaming white slave owners is correct for their actions, blaming a white McDonald's manager seven degrees from their ancestors isn't.

OP

Vegas12

BAMF+
He only finds what he's looking for.

Oddly enough, he never looks very deeply into a mirror because he's afraid of the true "horror" that lives there.

No, it's better to go about stirring shit like some kind of a wanna be lawyer to find supposed flaws in everyone else's character...

...ad infinitum.

My 96 year old aunt does this too but, she has dementia and is beyond reasoning or learning anymore.

Describing the cuntrarian to a T...

Lol@ how it can accuse anyone of being triggered...the little snowflake came a running when it saw this thread. Hook, line, sinker and the entire reel come to mine.

Your statement about how it only finds what it is looking for is a perfect description..when it finds stats/links they're gospel, while everyone elses' stats it mocks.

Last edited:
OP

Vegas12

BAMF+
AD, I'm not saying all blacks are murderers or all cities with high rates of black-on-black crime are unsafe. I am saying the depth the left is willing to go to obscure facts to support their narrative is bullshit and I'll take every opportunity to debunk it.

The truth is the black community needs some kind of intervention to help set the race on a path for success. America needs every race to prosper if we're going to succeed as a society. IDGAF if it's a racist statement if it's caused by systemic racism, slavery, or any other hardship endured. We've all been through some shit, every race has enslaved every other race at some point in time or another on the planet. The African American community seems to be the only race endowed with the ability to blame the past for the hardships experienced today.

Native Americans, Chinese, Italians, Latin Americans, and the Irish also experienced a rough run in early America. Not one of those cultures is hanging their hats of failure on "white people". We fucking jacked an entire continent from the Natives and as much of a right as they have to reparations, they're not demanding them. Only African Americans. Why is that? Because we've enabled the African American community to believe their issues are solely the sum of actions from another race, and can't possibly come from their own actions as a culture. The longer this shit goes on the worst it's going to get for POC because the majority of citizens here don't believe the bullshit and are holding blacks to their actions, not their words.

You want to help your oppressed brothers, forcing them to confront the issues that plague the community, and help fix them, instead of making excuses for their actions and force the rest of society to deal with their unaccountability.

That's the bitter pill nobody wants to take, but it's the only pill that can help fix the ailment in the black community. Shitbag politicians use the POC community for votes, so fixing the issues isn't in their best interest so we can't expect .gov to help, it's on society. Since white people are to blame, and the POC community doesn't want their help, (unless it's free shit from them) who's going to champion for the black community? Al Sharpton, BLM, Jesse Jackson, and the like? Even organizations established by black people for the benefit of black people use their own community for short-term gains, then leave once they get a lil bit of $$$. Those pesky white people though, died by the 100,000's to free African Americans when African Americans didn't even muster their own revolt. Blaming white slave owners is correct for their actions, blaming a white McDonald's manager seven degrees from their ancestors isn't.

Great post except ill disagree with the native American part....a lot of them are a whiney bunch; from sports teams to names of land to crying about stolen land.

What our little cuntrarian will not accept is how this country has bent over backwards with affirmative action programs; programs ONLY available to minorities to include a FRACTION of native American lineage.....it's never enough to some.

Wretch

amazingly graceful
Describing the cuntrarian to a T...

Lol@ how it can accuse anyone of being triggered...the little snowflake came a running when he saw this thread. Hook, line, sinker and the entire reel come to mine.

Your statement about how it only finds what it is looking for is a perfect description..when it finds stats/links they're gospel, while everyone elses' stats it mocks.

I have to be fair...

...he may not yet understand that looking inward is more revealing/rewarding and better for everyone, than taking pot shots at everyone else for perceived/supposed shortcomings.

If I didn't know myself and check in regularly on my act/s, I'd still probably play the same silly devils advocate game to stroke my own ego too.

I'd like to see him develop into a genuine decent human being instead of staying stuck wearing that mask he has on...

...still his choice though.

BigGar

high on placebo
XR650RGUY said:
"Based on the link you posted and the census data, you (me, anyone...) is approximately 12 times more likely to be killed by a black 17 to 24 year old male than a white one of the same age."
A/D said: "I disagree. How did you arrive at that conclusion? The vast majority of white homicide victims are killed by white perpertrators."

This is what I was referring to. I'm thinking when he said anyone, he meant all of the colors of peeps and you keep asking him to prove something that he didn't say.

CID

BAMF+
btw.... this is the "florida man"..... omar wright -- whom I thought would be white when I first read the story of some guy going nuts at a starbucks. :lol:

Anal Disco

"Disco, Anal Disco"
the little snowflake came a running when it saw this thread. Hook, line, sinker and the entire reel come to mine.
I would have skipped this dumpster fire of a thread had you not called me out by name in the very first post.

You're welcome, by the way, for giving this otherwise boring thread some legs. :fu:

What our little cuntrarian will not accept is how this country has bent over backwards with affirmative action programs
lol I want whatever you're smoking if you think whatever this country does for minorities is considered BENDING OVER BACKWARDS :biggrin1a:

I'd ask you what sort of affirmative action programs you're talking about, but I have a feeling you'll just say food stamps and minimal criminal sentences. :biggrin1a:

A/D said: "I disagree. How did you arrive at that conclusion? The vast majority of white homicide victims are killed by white perpertrators."

This is what I was referring to. I'm thinking when he said anyone, he meant all of the colors of peeps and you keep asking him to prove something that he didn't say.
Gotcha. I assumed he meant white people based on "me/you" part but he can pick whatever race he wants - my question still stands - how did he get to the "12 times more likely to be killed by a black" figure?

As I said earlier, the vast majority of homicide victims (84% for whites, 90% for blacks) are killed by the same race as their killers, so I'm wondering how he got there.

Top Bottom