White Trash McDonald's Worker Provokes Poor Innocent woman...

OP

Vegas12

BAMF+
That blonde was entirely too nice after that smack...i'd kicked her in the ass all the way out the door.

Racist!!!

It was so obvious the chubby white devil at the end had extensive MMA training.....she should go to prison!!

The one that kept yelling she had a black eye.....I was waiting for the "victim" to say she had two black eyes and a fat lip!!!

RobBase

Flippin Swiss fan of Tay-Tay
Is it culturally insensitive to call her a leprechaun?
I do appreciate the ground and pound the honky chick was administering to her face.

Don't worry libs, I countered my use of the word "leprechaun" with the word "honky" so it's all good. :biggar:

Last edited:

pimpslayer

HOLYBAMF
That's your old stomping grounds isn't it? Ravenna?
Yeah, I actually worked security at that very McDonald's in '79 after I got out of the Army. 6 nights a week, Monday off...6p to Midnite, there's a huge parking lot behind the restaurant. I used to run out and break up fights between the jocks from the different high schools in the county.

rumble phish

BAMF+
Not that that woman didn't deserve the beat down she got from the worker, but it does beg the question... Would it have really been that hard to mix the flavors when she asked? I have them mix the Coke and Cherry freezes all the time and have never once been told they couldn't do it.

Last edited:

XR650RGUY

BAMF
I was really surprised how much abuse that manager woman from McDonald’s took. I guess this is why I’m not a manager at McDonald’s.

rumble phish

BAMF+
*White people shooting up their workplace and killing people every week*

Vegas12: LOL look at this leprechaun chimping out smdh, black people amirite?!
Ummm .. there have been a few black folks who've snapped of at work with a gun. It isn't just a white thing, and your comment actually paints you in a worse light than the one you were trying to shine on Vegas12 .

rumble phish

BAMF+
No shit Sherlock.

Are you saying that causing a scene at McDonald's is limited to black people?
Don't try to spin this AD. You made a ridiculous comparison in your attempt to paint Vegas as a racist. And in trying to do so you ended up looking just as bad as the person you were trying to make Vegas look like.

Complete and utter fail on your part.

Anal Disco

"Disco, Anal Disco"
Don't try to spin this AD. You made a ridiculous comparison in your attempt to paint Vegas as a racist. And in trying to do so you ended up looking just as bad as the person you were trying to make Vegas look like.

Complete and utter fail on your part.
Answer the question.

Is chimping out in Mickey D's exclusive to blacks or not? As you pointed out, workplace shootings are not exclusive to whites.

Anal Disco

"Disco, Anal Disco"
No, and neither I nor Vegas ever said it was. YOU are the one who made that comparison.
Vegas is using the McDonald's bitch to dismiss oppression and to mock reparations. In other words - using the actions of one to dismiss any claims or concerns of the group as a whole. People like you and Vegas see this stuff and think "who gives a shit about black people and their 'problems'". I don't like the idea of wholesale reparations and I don't agree with some of the retarded claims put forth by activist groups, but I'm doing so on the merits of the claim - not on the behavior of the lowest common denominator like vegas is. That's pussy shit. What he's doing isn't any different from a black person hating white people because all they do is "shoot up places."

And to top off with a cherry on the irony pie - I never said whites were the ONLY ones to shoot up workplaces, but you certainly thought I did. Yes, it was an intentionally ridiculous comparison, I thought it was obvious, but seeing you jump on it like you caught me in a gotcha says it wasn't obvious enough.

People here love to hate on the leprechaun chimp outs. It's why when there's a mass shooting, it doesn't draw 10% of the ridicule and anger that a good chimp out will.

Eagerly awaiting your denial of all this.

Last edited:
OP

Vegas12

BAMF+
Vegas is using the McDonald's bitch to dismiss oppression and to mock reparations. In other words - using the actions of one to dismiss any claims or concerns of the group as a whole. People like you and Vegas see this stuff and think "who gives a shit about black people and their 'problems'". I don't like the idea of wholesale reparations and I don't agree with some of the retarded claims put forth by activist groups, but I'm doing so on the merits of the claim - not on the behavior of the lowest common denominator like vegas is. That's pussy shit. What he's doing isn't any different from a black person hating white people because all they do is "shoot up places."

And to top off with a cherry on the irony pie - I never said whites were the ONLY ones to shoot up workplaces, but you certainly thought I did. Yes, it was an intentionally ridiculous comparison, I thought it was obvious, but seeing you jump on it like you caught me in a gotcha says it wasn't obvious enough.

People here love to hate on the leprechaun chimp outs. It's why when there's a mass shooting, it doesn't draw 10% of the ridicule and anger that a good chimp out will.

Hey, progressive cunt.....maybe the mass shootings should get more attention since blacks do commit more by %.

We could also do the murder rate.... it'd be fun watching your cunt head explode some more.

Screenshot_20210619-185350_Chrome.jpg

pimpslayer

HOLYBAMF

Yeah, it's really funny how nobody makes fun of a mass shooting.

Pretty fucked up comparison, son...

Anal Disco

"Disco, Anal Disco"
Yeah, it's really funny how nobody makes fun of a mass shooting.

Pretty fucked up comparison, son...
This isn't about jokes. The responses to chimp out threads have a lot more disgust and anger than people being indiscriminately gunned down. This isn't a contest so I don't care but don't tell me I'm making shit up either when I'm pointing it out.

OP

Vegas12

BAMF+
This isn't about jokes. The responses to chimp out threads have a lot more disgust and anger than people being indiscriminately gunned down. This isn't a contest so I don't care but don't tell me I'm making shit up either when I'm pointing it out.
Go ahead, post your disgust and anger at mass shootings...nobody is stopping you.

Funny thing is, a lot of that anger will be toward your people.......knock yourself out.

Top Bottom