When it goes bad...

luckystrike

FuttBucker3000
Website
lemonparty.org
Spare me the "I'm disappointed in you" shit.

Your basic stance is that resisting arrest is punishable with a death sentence. That's 100% fucked.
They way you contort other peoples posts is played out

The basic 'stance' is that...resisting arrest carries a high risk of death

CZLoco

artist formerly known as quad destroyer and...
Funny how it's okay for trained cops to panic and make impulse decisions, but an untrained citizen HAS to remain calm with a gun in their face.
Who said it was okay? Not me.
But it's definitely not a reason to defund and denounce the 99.999% of all other cops, who DIDN'T kill someone that was resisting arrest. The vast majority of whom have never even fired their service weapon in the line of duty.

Cops may be dicks but they do a damn fine job for the most part.

Billy V

BAMF
But crack just the heads YOU don't like? The moral here is "Be careful what you wish for. You might just get it."

When you're a hammer EVERYTHING (or EVERBODY) looks like a nail.
Crack anybody's head who resists hard and brings it on themselves.
- Doesn't matter to me what color your are, I'd crack a head if your head needs cracking.

tinhead

Has never named a pet
Yeah, anything that actually demonstrates how much likelier Blacks are to die from being executed by systemically racist pigs is just garbage. How about we do the corporate thing and make every cop resign, we'll see how many of them we feel like rehiring.

RobBase

BAMF
Yeah, anything that actually demonstrates how much likelier Blacks are to die from being executed by systemically racist pigs is just garbage. How about we do the corporate thing and make every cop resign, we'll see how many of them we feel like rehiring.
You, being part of the white race, by your own spewage, are part of the problem.
Kill yourself, please, as part of retribution to the black race for your sins.

OP
Rhino

Rhino

K-9 BAMF
Real cops are like real HARD dogs.. every one wants one when the shit is hitting the fan and you want others to put their life on the line to save your ass from some asshole that wants to put you in the ground but you want 100% control of them.. well until you get an AI built cop or dog.. you will never have it both ways.. not for $100k a year any way.

Terry_Schiavo

Moderately Banned
maybe the defund clan can do a 6 month stint in max security either as a guard, counselor, or inmate. There are some scary crims and badies out there. Whats worse is low level crims that get into max and have to do max things to survive only to assure their short stint turns into a longer one. :(

Austin_F

BAMF+
Do humans need better training in how to deal with life when things don't go your way?
And you (we) think it's bad now?

Just wait until today's Fortnite generation leaves their parents basement at 30 years old for the first time and has to face real life!

Reddit is full of stories that go like this

'um I'm 35 years old, live at home, mom died 5 years ago, dad just passed away last week. Getting letters in the mail about bills, I don't really know how to do anything. I've never paid bills before, I don't have any money, all I have is my playstation 4 and my iphone 11 maxx pro .

Can anyone help me? I'm hungry but there's no food in the house and I can't pay for door dash

Also I don't have a driver's licence and I never learned how to drive anyway.

I'll check back on this thread tonight I have a League of Legends competition to play for the next 6 hours.'

And you (we) think it's bad now?

Just wait until today's Fortnite generation leaves their parents basement at 30 years old for the first time and has to face real life!

Reddit is full of stories that go like this

'um I'm 35 years old, live at home, mom died 5 years ago, dad just passed away last week. Getting letters in the mail about bills, I don't really know how to do anything. I've never paid bills before, I don't have any money, all I have is my playstation 4 and my iphone 11 maxx pro .

Can anyone help me? I'm hungry but there's no food in the house and I can't pay for door dash

Also I don't have a driver's licence and I never learned how to drive anyway.

I'll check back on this thread tonight I have a League of Legends competition to play for the next 6 hours.'
using reddit basement dwellers to generalize an entire demographic - a very boomer thing to do lol

Then who would you call when younger, stronger not fat old greasy haired men like you came to steal your drugs? They would just wait until you were on the crapper :luckystrike: probably takes your old fried mind and tormented fat body 5 minutes to fall off! Hell by the time you fell off they would have even stolen your computer and phone so how could you post? That would be a sight---old, fat greasy haired old man shuffling after the perps with his pants around his ankles complete with toilet paper hanging out of his azz.:screama:

Austin_F

BAMF+
wow, i got you in a corner so tight this time, you finally admitted an error in your argument. :)

Damn I hate to just have a Bud Light to celebrate with but I'm all out of single malt scotch!!

On a serious note, if you spend some time in /personalfinance and other subs, you will quickly become exhausted reading the sheer number of posts coming from these 'kids' who are completely unprepared for even an average day outside the house, a day most of us would consider uneventful. A truly difficult situation leaves these kids in a state of shock. For every 1 post about a young guy whos doing great asking a question about investing, there are 10 about people who are too anxious to call a bank manager and ask what their options are in the case of their deceased parents mortgage. Like they literally cannot dial the phone and talk to anyone.

And I partially blame my generation. People my age aren't like this. But we (not me) raised our kids differently than our parents raised us. So many people my age complained about being raised with spankings or time outs or being told NO that they swore they wouldn't use any of those on their kids.

And now they are reaping the rewards of their style of parenting. Kids still in their homes with no coping mechanisms. Full of anxiety and depression and social awkwardness.

I taught my kid to drive at 15, we made her pick a school activity to join, she chose being in a play. She didn't act, she worked behind the scenes. And she blossomed. The senior girls took her under their wing and she was full of life that whole year. Our house had constant traffic coming to pick her up, drop her off, hang out with her etc. She tried smoking, drinking, vaping, etc. Believe me I hated it when I found out but I trusted her to come to her own conclusions. She quit smoking almost immediately (triggered her asthma so easy one), she quit vaping after 6 months because she wanted to spend the money on other things, and she found drinking to not be her thing. I'm still going to buy her a shot on her 21st but I'm kind of glad she's not really into it.

At 20 she lives in Texas, is working full time and going to school. Has money, pays her own bills, owns a vehicle and takes care of it.
Many of her old friends (not the senior girls) are still at home doing nothing. We hoped she would eventually outgrow those losers but we didn't intervene and sure enough, her new circle of friends consists of ambitious young people making good decisions. Her old friends are still here thinking THEY are the cool ones because they are putting so many more hours in Fortnite and League and Minecraft than she is lol. They call her the loser!! haha

I don't the numbers to say if she's the majority, the minority, or if it's generally equal between 'normal' and the basement dwellers.

I'm sorry this turned into a proud dad post but once I started I couldn't stop.

wow, i got you in a corner so tight this time, you finally admitted an error in your argument. :)
You been hitting the bud light since you got up today? What are you talking about?

I'm on mobile so I'm limited to twitter length replies - I'm familiar with PF, and yeah there some really basic FAQ that could be resolved with google search or a phone call, but maybe asking the internet beats being on hold to get a human on the line. People asking lazy simple questions have been going on since the birth of the internet.

Good job with your kiddo. Sounds like she is right on track :up:

What the fuck should he use? Tik Tok?šŸ¤£
A graph where the y axis is "IPA beer" and x axis is "avacado toast" and is crudely drawn on the back of a wrinkled Starbucks napkin.

You hitting the weed this early?

You had to back off the 'generalization' claim after you shot yourself in the foot with the boomer comment.

ring a bell? jeez it wasn't that long ago :)
I didn't back off anything. I said generalize all you want, but generalize with something that doesn't use neckbeard Reddit posts, it's not accurate. To a boomer I guess it is, being plugged into hip young site like Reddit :wink2:

Okay, boomer?

Austin_F

BAMF+
I didn't back off anything. I said generalize all you want, but generalize with something that doesn't use neckbeard Reddit posts, it's not accurate. To a boomer I guess it is, being plugged into hip young site like Reddit :wink2:

Okay, boomer?
You do know that 49 years old is not the boomer generation, right? Lol I mean I thought the generations x, y, boomer, etc were pretty well known.

Top Bottom