When it goes bad...

CZLoco

artist formerly known as quad destroyer and...
Did the cops live?
This video really got me.
The Supervisor got shot multiple times.
Then "David" shot the new cop a few times.
Then turned back and shot the Supervisor in the head while he lay on the ground.
The Supervisor ended up dying.

CZLoco

I thought maybe the friend did the shooting but it turns out David grabbed a gun from under his drivers seat during the struggle and did all the shooting.
The newbie cop had only been on patrol for a few weeks and it sounds like he's still in a bad way. Is not in stable condition.

Vegas12

BAMF+
I thought maybe the friend did the shooting but it turns out David grabbed a gun from under his drivers seat during the struggle and did all the shooting.
The newbie cop had only been on patrol for a few weeks and it sounds like he's still in a bad way. Is not in stable condition.

The cops should have waited to see what jacob, crazy legs, blake had under his seat also.....right gonad??

OP
Rhino

Rhino

K-9 BAMF
Jeeze I cant even watch that
These are important videos for ALL to see. This is what the police are dealing with .. black or white .. doesn't matter a person intent on not going to jail is going to kill you.. to say one traffic stop is like any other.. or a warrant serve is just like the last one is a mistake that will get you in the cold ground.

I dont agree with less lethal tactics.. as you can see the tazer was useless.. just like mr 7 shot black guy.. OC spray didn't work.. this is when back up should have been called and gun point should have been used until you had plenty of force
to apply the arrest .. if no back up was available hands on has to go full on HARD.. but don't bitch when I open your head on video with blunt force.

BIGGEST problem for law enforcement is they are now judged on video before facts come to light.

agri

BAMF
The shooter should be on death row as fast as possible.
Up here they do things way different, example.
During my divorce a neighbor up north blocked the entrance to my property. I called the cops, they arrived 2 hours later.
As soon as they got there I was handcuffed and shoved into the cruiser. The reason given as they did not want me to get violent with the neighbor. I did say that its been two hours waiting, and if was going to be violent I would have made my move in those two hours???!!!!
Of course this was all bullshit but the point was the cops were not going to take any chances. And here is a big thing, as much as their actions were fucking retarded and made no sense, I complied 100%. I am alive and had the opportunity afterwards to lodge a complaint with the Ontario provincial Police on their actions
Those two cops pre BLM would more than likely not have been so accommodating and acted differently. As much as I am not a huge fan of cops I can say I would not want to be one as every action now is under scrutiny. As mentioned, the two cops should have backed up with guns drawn and waited for back up. I hope the cunt who did this suffers for eternity.

rumble phish

BAMF+
Well, just on the top row...

Did not resist
Resisted
Turned himself in
Horrible mistake

I can't tell who is who through the rest of them except the last two, and those two, in order, would be...

Did not resist
Resisted

To add to this discussion, your use of such a flagrantly misleading meme makes you no better than those you love to correct. Quite frankly, I'm disappointed in you that you would post such drivel. You're usually above that.

Well, just on the top row...

Did not resist
Resisted
Turned himself in
Horrible mistake

I can't tell who is who through the rest of them except the last two, and those two, in order, would be...

Did not resist
Resisted

To add to this discussion, your use of such a flagrantly misleading meme makes you no better than those you love to correct. Quite frankly, I'm disappointed in you that you would post such drivel. You're usually above that.
Spare me the "I'm disappointed in you" shit.

Your basic stance is that resisting arrest is punishable with a death sentence. That's 100% fucked.

When the Kenosha Kid was able to shoot a few people in the street, walked PAST the cops who saw the thing unfold and was allowed to leave the scene is absolutely indicative of a different standard between skin color.

Think a black man that let off a few rounds in the street would walk past the cops with a rifle slung over his shoulder while whistlin' Dixie, free to get in his car and drive home?

rumble phish

BAMF+

Your basic stance is that resisting arrest is punishable with a death sentence. That's 100% fucked.

When the Kenosha Kid was able to shoot a few people in the street, walked PAST the cops who saw the thing unfold and was allowed to leave the scene is absolutely indicative of a different standard between skin color.

Think a black man that let off a few rounds in the street would walk past the cops with a rifle slung over his shoulder while whistlin' Dixie, free to get in his car and drive home?
Sorry, I'm not going to "spare" you anything. While I don't agree with you most of the time, I generally respect how you make your arguments.. But this is just grasping and is quite frankly beneath you.

As for Kyle Rittenhouse, maybe the reason they didn't shoot him was because he literally had his hands up and was NOT presenting a threat. The officers at the time did not know he was the shooter, and had no idea what was going on. he actually followed their orders by leaving the area. He then turned himself in without incident later.

Your argument on this one has to be one of the weakest I've ever seen here on LAB's, and that's saying a lot. And yes, I do expect more from you, as you generally come with at least an intelligent angle. But not this time.

LOL this guy is a Dirt f-ing Bag Plain and Simple. The Gay Dingleberry Eater plays this place like Paul Barritt plays his Stradivarius with the Halle Orchestra!

rumble phish

BAMF+
The cops should shoot more people....lots more.
A lot more head cracking with the night sticks too, and bring back those nice little blackjacks as well.
But crack just the heads YOU don't like? The moral here is "Be careful what you wish for. You might just get it."

When you're a hammer EVERYTHING (or EVERBODY) looks like a nail.

OP
Rhino

Rhino

K-9 BAMF
The cops should shoot more people....lots more.
A lot more head cracking with the night sticks too, and bring back those nice little blackjacks as well.

That the whole thing right there.. they got ride of the night stick and replaced it with collapsible peices of crap. Bring the sticks back a few pops in the head or a jab in the stomach brought most people down.

Austin_F

BAMF+
A buddy of mine who was stationed in Germany in the nike days says the batons the German cops had were spring loaded and really cracked some heads.

That the whole thing right there.. they got ride of the night stick and replaced it with collapsible peices of crap. Bring the sticks back a few pops in the head or a jab in the stomach brought most people down.
I carry an ASP in my vehicles. Some friends are LEO (all but 1 retired now) and they LOVED the ASP. Frigging thing is vicious used on soft tissue as intended. Used it on a dog one time--the tip hit ribs behind the shoulder. Thing limped off like they were broken and it sure felt like something gave when I hit it.

As for Kyle Rittenhouse, maybe the reason they didn't shoot him was because he literally had his hands up and was NOT presenting a threat.

The officers at the time did not know he was the shooter, and had no idea what was going on. he actually followed their orders by leaving the area. He then turned himself in without incident later.
I don't expect officers to SHOOT Kyle, they let that fucker WALK RIGHT BY. Did not make any attempt to detain him. WTF. The cops earlier handed out water bottles to his group and said "we appreciate you coming down". It makes complete sense why he would be allowed to approach police and pass through while armed with a rifle and not a single person stopped him to ask questions about the numerous gunshots heard from the crowd he just ran from and he DROVE HOME.

You gotta be blind RP to not see what's going on here.

CZLoco

Not always, but it is that one time out of like ten thousand every single day.
Is that why you're angry?
Shit happens. Don't put yourself in a spot to let it happen to you.
And don't cry when if/when it does.
And try not to die.

Please note that the one time in ten thousand number will go up depending on how scared the Cop happens to be.

Not always, but it is that one time out of like ten thousand every single day.
Is that why you're angry?
Shit happens. Don't put yourself in a spot to let it happen to you.
And don't cry when if/when it does.
And try not to die.

Please note that the one time in ten thousand number will go up depending on how scared the Cop happens to be.
Funny how it's okay for trained cops to panic and make impulse decisions, but an untrained citizen HAS to remain calm with a gun in their face.

I don't roll with that double standard.

Your fascination with my bunghole and the various things inserted into it is rather heartwarming.

Would you like to come in for a drink?
Liberals are good for one thing and one thing only. To do post mortem testing on from bullet testing that determines the extent of imparted muzzle energy on soft tissue by examining the hydrostatic shock damage on said soft tissue. It kind of looks like jelly--just brutal but beautiful on a liberal! :)

Last edited:
Liberals are good for one thing and one thing only. To do post mortem testing on from bullet testing that determines the extent of imparted muzzle energy on soft tissue by examining the hydrostatic shock damage on soft tissue. It kind of looks like jelly--just brutal but beautiful on a liberal! :)
I'll take that as a yes to drinks.

Hold on while I slip into something a little more comfortable.

Vegas12

BAMF+
14 whites last year vs 9 blacks. Stick to what you know

Don't forgot the higher number of armed crackers that were kilt.

But.....but....but.....blacks are more likely to be ventilated.

No shit, maybe because it's because they commit more crime...

But that's because they're poor due to whitey...

What about the black guy with a decent income??

He's a sell out to his race...

Oh, and slaves........and statues.

Top Bottom