When Antifa comes a knockin, I'll be a...

OP
ysr_racer

ysr_racer

12 gauge matzo ball shooter

who are you kidding? :lol: if Antifa were to show up at your door you'll be one of those guys pleading 'take my wife, take my children but pleeeeeaaaas don't take my car'!!!!
'take my wife, take my children but pleeeeeaaaas don't take my MONEY '!!!!

Rhino

K-9 BAMF
Problem with your choice of protection is RANGE. I often tell my friend who has put all his defense eggs into shotgun ownership. I took him to the range and showed him how at 800 feet you can easily take out a person holding a shot gun with a better choice of weapon. While shot guns are a nice home defense weapon you need way more then that for a proper defense of a zone.

Problem with your choice of protection is RANGE. I often tell my friend who has put all his defense eggs into shotgun ownership. I took him to the range and showed him how at 800 feet you can easily take out a person holding a shot gun with a better choice of weapon. While shot guns are a nice home defense weapon you need way more then that for a proper defense of a zone.
True, and not a shotgun with a fuckin bird barrel on it either.

pimpslayer

HOLYBAMF
Said by whom?
Good question, it was 40 years ago...so it may have been an article in Police Product News by Massad or someone like him.

I do know I bought a box to keep some at home and put some in my cruiser to supplement the 00 Buck I normally carried. Figured it would be better used for house clearing due to the over penetration issue*. I also carried a few sabot slugs for use at roadblocks...to punch radiators and tires.

(still have the Mossberg I carried, it's beside my bed now)

Rocco

BAM

who are you kidding? :lol: if Antifa were to show up at your door

Omega made a good point a couple of weeks ago. Having neighborhood backup against swarming hordes, is becoming as important as your individual artillery. The threat has changed and individual home defenders are not adapting to what that new threat is. When huge numbers of marauders hit your street, some with guns, others with axes to breech your door and then burn you out with Molotov cocktails, you and your Ar15, are not going to hold the high ground if you are alone. The threat from swarms is what I worry about.
-

Top Bottom