What's your next bike, or are you content with what you've got?

Rhino

K-9 BAMF
So that what I past thevothervdaybon my S max .. I thought it was a Grom Chinese knock off but they would not add two pipe exits to keep it cheaper for production.

Hapo

Dog Boy
...it is a Grom Chinese knock off...!!!...LoL...!!!...

...they put that tail pipe on it to make it look more like a "Benelli"...

...they top out @ 65 and struggle to get there...

...there seems to be some sort of electrical intervention @ an indicated 73 mph...(65 mph)

...reminds me of driving a '58 VW...on the roads I like best it is fast enough...

...as long as it is faster than Buddy 50 and Zuma we GTG...

Last edited:

Rhino

K-9 BAMF
I'm on my second S max.. the first one I put on 6k miles .. tradedcit with a crapped out stock suspension and very beat on motor and got my current one for 2400 out the door.. it was a show model that yamaha brought to the shows .. it has 34 miles and a cracked left side fairing .. the trade in on my crapped out one was $1450 that I bought brand new for 3300 out the door. The scooter is excellent for nyc and long Island duty. With my fat ass it will do 71 mph on GPS .. stops very well for a scooter.. handling is good.. the rear center stand will get gagged in turns so dump that shit. For a cheap bike you can't go wrong with these things.

Hapo

Dog Boy
...fuk...I sort of forgot those things...that is less out the door than the Benelli...

...I do like harmlessly playing Speed Racer with the gears on the "Benelli"...

whipit1K

BAMF
Fantastic, that is a bad ass bike.
Furthermore, I actually like the 17-19 SDR better than the new one....oh the humanity.

In person, the new one appears to have a bulbous , fat fuel tank, styling/bodywork that has taken a step backward in my opinion, and the main claim to fame of the 21 model is that it is Euro 5 compliant. who gives a fuck....it is a nice bike but I truly like the appearance of the old one better

Hapo

Dog Boy

...sent the Cortech Denny back...I liked it a lot...

...going with this Yellow Ranger look...

Last edited:
  • Red
Reactions: Red

ZRX4ME

BAMF
Went into Ride now Daytona( formerly Daytona fun machines) today. Got hit by 6 salesmen at once. Looking at MT-10. One asked me what bikes I'm cross shopping and I said the upcoming 2022 GSX-S1000 Suzuki. He said " they are delaying that bike until Suzuki clears out warehouse of leftover 2020's. That was a complete lie. So I then walked around a bit and every bike I looked at I got comments from the peanut gallery, and just about every comment was wrong. One of the salesmen(a dude) was wearing makeup( the wife was in shock)......yes makeup. When the time comes I will go to Seminole powersports in Sanford, Salesmen are old school normal.

Mr Lucky

The Voice Of Reason...
Mechanic who works at local KTM dealership just retired and is selling his 2019 with 82 miles on her, so I bought it.
I would prefer to buy Rhino's bike, but he doesn't take trade-ins and I have to sell Concours first before I can buy anything else.

View attachment 66693

So a mechanic for Kock To Mouth could only manage to put 82 miles on one and then he sold it? Says everything about that range of fucking pieces of shit...

whipit1K

BAMF
The lady in front office fucked up, because bike has 3700 miles.
I drove over a stock seat that came with the bike to them and they gave me $500
I am struggling to understand exactly what was done with the stock seat? $500?

Terry_Schiavo

Scrap Bracket magazine cover model
wait... did you actually look at the bike before commiting to buy?
I had a guy tell me his scooter only had 4200 miles on it... when I got there it had 47,000... he deliberately concealed the mileage on the display hoping someone wouldnt toggle thru or realize until after the sale. Then when I inquired why the miles are 10x higher than the ad stated... he hmmm'd & hawwed.
I didnt look up how 3618 more miles affects price but $500 cash seems generous on their part especially if they took your connie as a trade...lol

MadRussian

HOLYBAMF
wait... did you actually look at the bike before commiting to buy?
I had a guy tell me his scooter only had 4200 miles on it... when I got there it had 47,000... he deliberately concealed the mileage on the display hoping someone wouldnt toggle thru or realize until after the sale. Then when I inquired why the miles are 10x higher than the ad stated... he hmmm'd & hawwed.
I didnt look up how 3618 more miles affects price but $500 cash seems generous on their part especially if they took your connie as a trade...lol
I actually came out ok, because I don't have to pay for 620 miles service and he did a second oil change s well. Plus all the packages are unlocked, which saves me at least $1500.
It also came with brand new Diablo Corsa 3...

ZRX4ME

BAMF
Kawi get a decent color for 2022 and there are no green rims and frame. This is not as fast as an MT-10, but much cheaper. Leaning this way so far, but I have till December to decide.

043ca20d-c2c9-4a28-9989-1e4ddb5f8e60.jpg

• Red
Reactions: Red

Hapo

Dog Boy
...I just received the 2ed bad helmet...maybe it is an omen...wreck is MIA...not really content here...

...it was all going so well after such a tough start...fuk...

Hapo

Dog Boy
...what mind...???...be specific...

...I can want all I want...it's not like there are any or I'd have much use for one or I'd have 10 K if I did...

...that was like a joke...I've wants one since I first saw it here...I could see crashing on way home from dealer...

Last edited:

Red

BAMF
Website
www.WestCoastSportbikes.oRg

Top Bottom