What's the best thing you bought in 2021 ?

Ninjaman12R

Joe Rogan, I smoke rocks....πŸ–•
My best purchase in 2021 was this gun, which I will use to beat your ass and make you buy me lunch. :biggrin:

S.C.
Solid choice, I've got one identical to that, very early 90s vintage. Thousands upon thousands of rounds have been through it, I guess it was worth what I gave for it...πŸ˜€

scottcolbath

BAMF+
Solid choice, I've got one identical to that, very early 90s vintage. Thousands upon thousands of rounds have been through it, I guess it was worth what I gave for it...πŸ˜€
I let this gun go about 1,000 rounds without a cleaning. I was curious. It performed just fine. But christ, there was a lot of shit built up I had to clean out.

Regardless, it's a great shooter, and I plan on schooling YSR with this thing in March. And then enjoying a Yager Dager at YSR's expense. :biggrin:

S.C.

hedgehog

BAMF
My expenditure has been minimal this year. Was going to say this.....

Been doing a lot of cooking, and making my own mince for pies has been good, plus it has a sausage maker I want to learn to use.

But that now goes into second place. After the ceiling coming down in our flat in Asturias, the people that own the flat above offered it to us. 82 square meters, needs a full renovation, but hey! Worth it!

9 grand.....a total fucking steal 😎😎

whipit1K

BAMF
2.5 acres of wooded property adjoining my existing property that the little woman's brother owned.

small piece of land, but it LOOKS like it belongs with the rest of my little woods, includes a nice creek....and he was about to clear cut it. That was a no go....

maui

Big Bore diggidy mayhem
in the category of we'll see...Jesse Carter arranged for the graphics on my new BMW S1000RR, he mistakenly had them give me an expert plate, maybe he's trying to tell me something? Anyway, factory carbon fiber wheels are gonna have to go if I end up racing this thing (hope so). For now its just a fun trackday weapon so I can keep up with the Jones's. Lighter then the RSV4, about the same horsepower? It's also been worked over with better mapping and suspension upgrades....also nice to have a kickstand again even for a little while

Ninjaman12R

Joe Rogan, I smoke rocks....πŸ–•
I let this gun go about 1,000 rounds without a cleaning. I was curious. It performed just fine. But christ, there was a lot of shit built up I had to clean out.

Regardless, it's a great shooter, and I plan on schooling YSR with this thing in March. And then enjoying a Yager Dager at YSR's expense. :biggrin:

S.C.
What are you running through it? Back in the day I'd run wtf ever through mine and know what you're talking about. But it runs a lot cleaner with CCI Mini mags.

scottcolbath

BAMF+
What are you running through it? Back in the day I'd run wtf ever through mine and know what you're talking about. But it runs a lot cleaner with CCI Mini mags.
I run anything through it. Lots of Federal and Winchester bulk shit right now. I have 1,000 CCI Blazers sitting in the safe, but those are my favorites and I'll save those for when I really care about being accurate, like when I kick YSR's ass in March.

S.C.

Top Bottom