What's on your nightstand?

WP

Color Belt Judo Guy
With crime on the rise and civil war inevitable, what's your go-to nightstand gun?

Some of us live in urban settings, others live deep in the woods.
Does your nightstand gun have a light?

braindead_organdonor

unpopular opinions
Kinda nosey question. It's a surprise, but crime is on the low in my hood anyways. Unless an inside job comes around.

Civil war inevitable?? Can people get vacation time for that?

rumble phish

BAMF+

Ruger P-90 sits on my night stand... I have never owned a gun with a light...
Fucking tank of a gun. Had one, loved it. But I sold it and replaced it with a Ruger P-345, one of which I had sold previously. As much as I loved the P-90, I love the P-345 even more :up:

• Red
Reactions: Red

rumble phish

BAMF+
I keep my Ruger SR9C w/hi-cap mags next to the bed, with my Mossberg Maverick 88 12 gauge (20", 8 shot) under the bad.

BigGar

high on placebo
Sig 229 in Sig .357 on my side, S&W Model 66 .357 loaded with Glasers on burly's side, and my son downstairs with 12ga pump with a light built into the front grip. Also a tiny dog with better hearing than we have who can make noise.

OP

WP

Color Belt Judo Guy
Water bottle and piece of mind...
I get it...im in the same situation here.
Other than a raccoon or maybe a porcupine, i don t see the need for a nightstand gun, altho there is the remote chance a dumb bear might find his way into my yard...
I really need to hit the dog pound and see what if anything i could rescue.

Like Gar said, you need to have an alarm.

fr0st

The Arvida Chancellor
I get it...im in the same situation here.
Other than a raccoon or maybe a porcupine, i don t see the need for a nightstand gun, altho there is the remote chance a dumb bear might find his way into my yard...
I really need to hit the dog pound and see what if anything i could rescue.

Like Gar said, you need to have an alarm.
The neighbourhood is quiet here except for kids trying to steal stuff in unlocked cars and garages..

But i got lots of lighting and cameras covering that..police hq is 5 minutes away

The chances of having someone crash into my house are close to 0..

Got hunting rifles downstairs and a nice machete and a bat in my wardrobe just in case ( close to 0 is still not 0) .. i wish i won't have to use any of those as i will be the one being procecuted..even if used in my own house.... but that doesn't mean an intruder can't trip and fall down the stairs...twice.. :wink2:

Hapo

Dog Boy

...one like that except in this color is arriving today...

...I would have preferred the "Lady Bug"...I had ordered one in "Obsidian" but missed out...

....the VapBong like the one posted here that I have in Pagoda Green is the best device I have used to date...

...it makes it so I can vape flower with near impunity...IMHO it is easier on the lungs than concentrates...

...if it breaks I would be inconsolable...

...I had originally wanted the One Armed Bandit but had to settle for the VapBong...these vaporizers can be hard to acquire...

Last edited:

Z

BAMF+
Ain't a single :mamba:in,,,, my town.. :yahoo:

Soooo udder den a few meth heads,, :smashtard:

da next town ova,,,we be good. :D

Pin on Shop Hoover's Outpost

:2guns:

• Red

LuxPride

BAMF
I don't have a nightstand (always seem to fill them up with more shit I don't need). I do have a few rubber-coated gun magnets scattered about the house in various rooms. I'll stick a Mossberg 930 and VP9 SK on them depending on the state of the city on that day, hahaha. (guns go in the safe if I'm gone for long periods of time). My GSD takes care of early warning detection, so far no takers so she must be doing a good job!

scottcolbath

BAMF+

Ruger P-90 sits on my night stand... I have never owned a gun with a light...
Ruger P89 for me. Not my favorite. I'm picking up a Springfield XD to replace my Walter Creed as my Pistol match gun. When I do that, the Creed goes on the night stand and the Ruger goes to a new location.

S.C.

• Red
OP

WP

Color Belt Judo Guy
Im loving this thing so much that it will become a permanent nightstand gun.
The convenience of a reliable handgun combined w the control and raised hit probability of a small carbine.
It s amazing how much easier and how fast it can be shot, hitting small targets accuratelly as far as 50 yrds w it.
If you need to be on the move, you neededn t a holster, you simply throw it around your neck. Fit as large a mag as you like...
The 400 lumens illuminates perfectly more than you would need with this gun and not overly as the higher lumen gunlights tend to do these days.

In it, a mag full of Underwood Xtreme defense which should work ok even for a pesky bear altho i wouldn t ever wish that confrontation.

OP

WP

Color Belt Judo Guy
You 2 should meet, fuck and get it over with already.
Enough of the foreplay

shotlady

With a Damn Nice Rack
I have Bradley's 45 and a bose wave sound system so i can play christian lullaby music for pommie to go to sleep. she settles in much faster after i tuck her in with her blanket and lambchops doll and i can have a few minutes to myself.

but i also have a mattress holster by cross breed. I have this in each room and on the couch too. got my 9mm in that. I like that its modular and can have this in my purse, car and belly band with out blinking because of the kydex. but i have more than enough pistols that i dont have to move this one a round. I have a grenade launcher in my hall closet, and a few rifles placed about the joint. no cameras inside, no mercy.pretty sure nobody wants to come in.
aint nobody will be looking for their asses but me at that time.

Top Bottom