What's keeping you from reaching your full potential

CZLoco

artist formerly known as quad destroyer and...
What's keeping you from reaching your full potential, from being the person you THINK you're capable of being.

No BS, like $10 million dollars, or a 12" pecker/36" DD's or loving parents.
Something that you can change, but haven't changed yet.
Something you're capable of changing about yourself.

Ed

Gobrian. Gobrian is keeping me from my full potential.

Now, what are you going to do about it~?

gobrian77

Quod Erat Demonstrandum
When I think of what Ed could have become were it not for my influence- hell, the Dems might be working on impeaching him if it weren't for me...:(

Rhino

K-9 BAMF
Nothing holds one back from achieving ANYTHING ... except for oneself.... look into yourself for the answers you seek young grasshopper.

You hitting the indica tonight? :)

tinhead

Has never named a pet
Fuk that full potential.
Anybody (school teachers and counselors, mostly) who told me or my parents that I 'wasn't working to my full potential' got the standard reply.
So, your potential topped out at telling people about their potential?

Dameon

BAMF
Website
TurboHayabusa.org
I like this thread's potential.

In short: time. Time that I split between projects/efforts. Time I'm waiting on others to provide information/product. Time "wasted" in testing, redoing, validating.

I do have some control over my available time. I can reprioritize. I can eliminate projects. But my insatiable curiosity about, well, everything causes me to multitask beyond my available time. As I continue to get older (quicker than I care for), it's become obvious that some projects flat out aren't going to happen. Technology has caught up to me (surpassed me) in other projects. Other projects are no longer relevant.

My ultimate life goals have changed significantly. I don't have, nor will I have, children. No legacy. Why die in a big house and acres of land? Who will get it? Donate to the local shelter? At some point, maybe when I have 20 years left (expected), maybe I'll sell everything (yes, even the tractor) and rent a condo. Maybe a condo that has provisions for assisted living at some point. No more mowing, egg plucking, livestock slaughtering, hay bailing, levee building, video arcade room maintaining, server/network building, on and on. I'm not real sure what I'll do for those last years. Probably just rest.

CID

BAMF+
My ultimate life goals have changed significantly. I don't have, nor will I have, children. No legacy. Why die in a big house and acres of land? Who will get it? Donate to the local shelter? At some point, maybe when I have 20 years left (expected), maybe I'll sell everything

gsxrian

BAMF
Government, Corporate bureaucracy, greed, ineptitude and corruption.

Terry_Schiavo

in transition as "ill fuK anything" lucystrike
could you imagine me at my full potential... there would be less of a disappointment trail....lol. I will take the opportunity to apologize to luckystrike luckystrike Ma... smoking bod but looked just like her son in the throws of passion...

luckystrike

Preferred pronouns: they, them, your excellencies
Website
lemonparty.org
could you imagine me at my full potential... there would be less of a disappointment trail....lol. I will take the opportunity to apologize to luckystrike luckystrike Ma... smoking bod but looked just like her son in the throws of passion...
lol had a flashback reading that

1st year in engineering there was a brother-sister pair. Being engineering she was pretty much the only female as per norms. What wasn't the norm was that she was smoking hot

But, she never reached her 'full potential' because of her twin brother. From certain angles and in certain light, her brother's face would jump out at you lol so nobody ever touched her so she was just 'one of the guys'

Which makes her a trail blazer of sorts since the goal of modern feminism is to eliminate genders

Terry_Schiavo

in transition as "ill fuK anything" lucystrike
right now citrix is keeping me from working at my full potential of failing contractors!! faaaaaaack

maui

Big Bore diggidy mayhem
I've seen you at your full potential and I'm still in therapy for another 6mo at least.... mr "does this look like 3 inches?"

OP
OP
CZLoco

CZLoco

artist formerly known as quad destroyer and...
Nothing holds one back from achieving ANYTHING ... except for oneself.... look into yourself for the answers you seek young grasshopper.

You hitting the indica tonight? :)
Yes, this was meant as a "self-reflection" thread which is why I mentioned only talking about things you can actually do something about.

Ed obviously needs to either stop going to the Island or maybe he needs to take that jump and buy property on the Island to continue his career path?

Top Bottom