Whats in the glass tonight

Wretch

amazingly graceful
I did a single glass of some Italian Chardonnay tonight because the California labels pissed me off to look at them.

I may do a half-refill but, I may not.
Wine is not my first choice.

I earned it this week though.

I have to limit myself or I go too far with whiskey/hard liquors because it feels good and I want to increase/maintain it and that's where the problems start.
I will still taste them from time to time though, in a social setting.

I do the shots of the sweet drinks to knock the edges off because, they are too disgusting to keep going on without making me really sick.

I've been off the beer a while because I am fat enough and I'm trying to lose some weight.
Beer is my favorite and I can better control myself drinking it...
...easier to maintain my wits.

Yes, I am an alcoholic.

OP
fr0st

fr0st

The Arvida Chancellor
I did a single glass of some Italian Chardonnay tonight because the California labels pissed me off to look at them.

I may do a half-refill but, I may not.
Wine is not my first choice.

I earned it this week though.

I have to limit myself or I go too far with whiskey/hard liquors because it feels good and I want to increase/maintain it and that's where the problems start.
I will still taste them from time to time though, in a social setting.

I do the shots of the sweet drinks to knock the edges off because, they are too disgusting to keep going on without making me really sick.

I've been off the beer a while because I am fat enough and I'm trying to lose some weight.
Beer is my favorite and I can better control myself drinking it...
...easier to maintain my wits.

Yes, I am an alcoholic.
If you're in for red wine not from califronia,

Look up this one.. it taste VERY good

and its from WA

• WTF
Reactions: Red

WP

Color Belt Judo Guy
Water...

You gonna need it while chugging down these awesome deer burger garlic and chives meatball...(Kiftele)

• Red

Austin_F

BAMF+
the meatballs look great but the potatoes look like they came from a box.

Seriously, the meatballs look awesome. Id love to try that sometime.

WP

Color Belt Judo Guy
Literally nothing we eat comes from a box.
With 2 women in the household, they would get dipped in honey and fed to the bears if they couldn t manage to boil and smash some real potatos.
My wife makes the potatos w milk which is why they might look soft(er) but they are tasty.

Hapo

Dog Boy
...I am aboot to finish a 60 year old bottle of Bonded 100 proof Old Grand Dad...

...not getting my hopes up for seeing anything quite like it again...
...that turned out to be a very expensive bottle...LoLoL...!!!...

scottcolbath

BAMF+
Excited to see the results. Are you bashing down any walls and going big?
Hiring a contractor or diving in yourself?
I'm not lifting a finger for this project, just writing a check. I have no idea if we will be knocking down walls, but I lean towards no.

Thanks again for discovering the drawer. :ducmanic:

S.C.

• Red

BigGar

high on placebo
I'm not lifting a finger for this project, just writing a check. I have no idea if we will be knocking down walls, but I lean towards no.

Thanks again for discovering the drawer. :ducmanic:

S.C.
Go big!
Take that wall out and put an island there with a support post in the middle if necessary, or just put a big beam in.
I know you're not selling, but with a kitchen, the bigger the better. Maybe think about moving the wall on the cook top side of the kitchen?

scottcolbath

BAMF+
Go big!
Take that wall out and put an island there with a support post in the middle if necessary, or just put a big beam in.
I know you're not selling, but with a kitchen, the bigger the better. Maybe think about moving the wall on the cook top side of the kitchen?
The moment we start knocking down walls, the cost doubles, or more. I don't want to spend that kind of money on a kitchen I'm happy with almost the way it is. Cabinet refinish, wallpaper, counters, and that ceiling tray, and I'm good. But like you, Kate may have other ideas. Also, I do 99% of the cooking in that kitchen, and I like it as it is, functionally speaking. So a little lipstick on the pig is fine with me.

Besides, the more I spend on a remodel, the more money is removed from the till for my next watch purchase, which delays said purchase a bit. I would rather have that Panerai Radiomir or Rolex Air King, than knock down a wall. :)

S.C.

luckystrike

he/him - Chief Diversity and Inclusion Officer
Website
lemonparty.org
The moment we start knocking down walls, the cost doubles, or more. I don't want to spend that kind of money on a kitchen I'm happy with almost the way it is. Cabinet refinish, wallpaper, counters, and that ceiling tray, and I'm good. But like you, Kate may have other ideas. Also, I do 99% of the cooking in that kitchen, and I like it as it is, functionally speaking. So a little lipstick on the pig is fine with me.

Besides, the more I spend on a remodel, the more money is removed from the till for my next watch purchase, which delays said purchase a bit. I would rather have that Panerai Radiomir or Rolex Air King, than knock down a wall. :)

S.C.
:confused2:

If you like tequila, this is some of the best I've ever had. Affordable too, if you can find it. Every place near me is sold out, buddy picked up 4 bottles for me. Bought all they had.

You're missing out if you haven't had a shot of this stuff.

BIggerDanno

Titanium Bad Ass
I haven't tried that one yet.
My niece gets me a bottle in Mexico every year for Christmas, this is last year's, the best I've had so far.

• Red
Top Bottom