Whats in the glass tonight

sailUSVI

Tripping on the road and buying stuff
Edit, next morning....had a half a heater going on yesterday :smile2:
Not quite finished :biggar: stopped in at a kinda new Texas Whisky distillery place today (left with a couple bottles) that I’ve never been to, 30 miles outside of town. Napa parts store was the reason I was out runin’ in the El Coolmino, just drove it on a show no mercy drive for 450 hard miles,:neo:
tryin’ to get parts, to get the ol’ school bus back on the road. I pulled off to the whiskey place on the way back home and had a great time.

We just never really know all the cool stuff we miss...

Last edited:
Website
www.bobbywarns.com
I gave a passing thought about opening this up for closing 2020, but the significance of how I received the bottle may make this pass down to the kids - grandkids eventually. After I retired in 2017, I did some work for people at Bragg. I also assisted some of our Brit friends doing things in Syria which led to this gift...22nd SAS.jpg22nd SAS1.jpg

BigGar

high on placebo
Just finished up a very solid Bloody Mary (they're not just for breakfast anymore!). Might make me another one. Unlike a Moscow Mule, I believe that using ultrapremium vodka in a Bloody Mary, is kind of a waste. Costco's stuff is plenty serviceable.

BigGar

high on placebo
Aviation Gin tonight. Squeeze 1/2 lime into a ice filled glass. Fill with gin. Quite lovely.
I thought I'd run it up against the Kirkland brand (Costco) gin so I made my second one with the Kirky's.
It was a lot better than Kirky's.
Lucky I don't have Bombay Sapphire and Tanqeray on hand right now, or this might be a righteous gin session.

Wife got some of this as a gift, even though she hates gin. Somewhere in the process they use raw honey. So it makes a great “Bee’s Knees” (lemon juice and honey). Pretty tasty.

42626DA7-E126-4B7F-B301-BF044DAD0AEB.jpeg

BusaVeloce

Cappo di tutti Cappo
Website
www.infowars.com
Just finished up a very solid Bloody Mary (they're not just for breakfast anymore!). Might make me another one. Unlike a Moscow Mule, I believe that using ultrapremium vodka in a Bloody Mary, is kind of a waste. Costco's stuff is plenty serviceable.
unless i'm sipping... anything with mucho ice and and a mixer doesn't need to be top shelf... unless You are getting polluted... then it should help the hangover if you drink enough water.

tonight i am sipping some 100 proof knob creek ~cheers

r1racer

All Q All the Time
Sugar corrupts the body and controls the mind...

free yourself.... live the life you've always dreamed... or not....

BigGar

high on placebo
Sugar corrupts the body and controls the mind...

free yourself.... live the life you've always dreamed... or not....
No doubt. If I'm going to have something sugary these days, it's not going to be high-fructose corn syrup. It's gonna be that delicious cane sugar bitches! Probably not much better for me, but it does taste better.

scottcolbath

BAMF+
BB, I tried that Fever Tree ginger beer and could not tolerate it. But the Crystal Skull vodka is excellent.

I'm knocking back Jackknifes tonight. Cheap bourbon and Bailey's. Supposed to be Jack Daniel's but I'm out of room in the bourbon cabinet, so Ezra is being used.

S.C.

• Red
Reactions: Red

BigBusa

BAMF+
I buy Fris vodka 1/2 gallons by the case for the discount. $87. Good inexpensive shit. This will sound weird but I tried a case of smirnoff because it's $18 instead of $14/half gallon... treating myself right? By the time it was done, my elbows were KILLING me! How in the hell does vodka make someone's elbows hurt really bad?!
I switched back to Fris and pain went away. Weird.

Top Bottom