whats happened to WP now? - APB

luckystrike

FuttBucker3000
Website
lemonparty.org
In LS' defense, he isn't a motorcycle rider.
^ this, this is the trash I would take out

Contributes nothing, rides on the coat tales of others, can't remember the last time he started a thread

Just sits and snipes

I'd take 50 WP's posting here over lame 'smartest guy in the room' progressives infesting this joint

GSXRTURBO1

BAMF+
^ this, this is the trash I would take out

Contributes nothing, rides on the coat tales of others, can't remember the last time he started a thread

Just sits and snipes

I'd take 50 WP's posting here over lame 'smartest guy in the room' progressives infesting this joint
Like you're some kind of legend here :lol:

who are you? Nobody really knows.

gsteve

BAMF+
He was literally on the "Discouraged" status for a few hours, and it was well fucking deserved. I still took it off as soon as he started whining about it. His user status is as normal as everyone else's and has been. I can't say I miss his racist ramblings at all. I literally had to completely delete two long standing OG members from the database and do my best to erase evidence of them ever being here due to this site apparently being considered a "racist hate site" and possibly threatening their employment status or future opportunities, as well as their personal feeling about being a member here anymore.

I don't need that sort of fucking drama, and I don't care to spend my fucking time deleting hundreds to thousands of posts as a favor to people I consider friends.

So if you're feeling like this is a place to be comfortable spewing racist garbage, and no, I'm not talking about honest discussion, then prepare to get less comfortable doing so.
Bravo Gar the fuckhead admin..... i support that thinking 100%

Er, what does he contribute? Bullish tesla news and summarized Jordan Peterson rants? His doom and gloom hysterics are annoying.

"rapier wit" - ah yes, Classic WP gems like "ass like 10 year old boy" and "something something cream coffee". Guess when you lack a sense of humor, everything starts sounding pretty funny :lol:

luckystrike

FuttBucker3000
Website
lemonparty.org
not in my opinion. You just don't like what he says because he's not for trump.
Bullshit, I contribute more because...*everybody* does. It's like a participation trophy

Your hero always swoops in after the fact, never fronts anything, puts words in people's mouths and twists out of context = 0 contribution

It's the very essence of his entire existence here and not about blue vs red

GSXRTURBO1

BAMF+
Bullshit, I contribute more because...*everybody* does. It's like a participation trophy

Your hero always swoops in after the fact, never fronts anything, puts words in people's mouths and twists out of context = 0 contribution

It's the very essence of his entire existence here and not about blue vs red
not even close, sunshine :lol:

your opinion of yourself is vastly inflated, only exceeded by your ego

BilletMan

BAMF+
LS pays attention to lots of stuff and connects the dots on some of it. I've said, "economics baffles the shit out of me". How everything is somehow economically connected...You could have 3 PhD's in this stuff and still be unclear....LS is bringing good stuff to the board. :up::up::up:

GSXRTURBO1

BAMF+
LS pays attention to lots of stuff and connects the dots on some of it. I've said, "economics baffles the shit out of me". How everything is somehow economically connected...You could have 3 PhD's in this stuff and still be unclear....LS is bringing good stuff to the board. :up::up::up:
He has his good points, and he has his bad points. Just like AD. Just like me. Just like all of us.

BigGar

high on placebo
I enjoy most people's posts here. I certainly don't have to agree with them or necessarily even like them as a person. I clicked the "like" on a lot of WP's posts actually. I try to give credit where I think credit is due be it funny, interesting, or something I wholeheartedly agree with.
He's looking for suicide by cop martyr status now.
Maybe he just needs a hug.

GSXRTURBO1

BAMF+
I enjoy most people's posts here. I certainly don't have to agree with them or necessarily even like them as a person. I clicked the "like" on a lot of WP's posts actually. I try to give credit where I think credit is due be it funny, interesting, or something I wholeheartedly agree with.
He's looking for suicide by cop martyr status now.
Maybe he just needs a hug.
that's one of the things I like about you, your honesty. :up:

luckystrike

FuttBucker3000
Website
lemonparty.org
He has his good points, and he has his bad points. Just like AD. Just like me. Just like all of us.
AD doesn't have points, just shots and take-down attempts. Maybe if he was better at it...

If the mods said one of the 'regulars' was in fact an AI bot posting all this time, AD would be at the top of my list if I had to guess

BigGar

high on placebo
Thomas, I know a lot of people, but have just enough truly close friends to carry my casket, a couple from this very site. One thing I have in common with Danny is that I really don't care what people think of me. I'm always going to be the same guy. I might behave a little bit differently at lunch with a client than sitting around a fire with maui and Dino, but not much. I get no joy out of tweaking anyone's nipples here, but the racist shit just gets old. The copy and paste memes get old. 100 posts of the same shtick every day gets old, and not just for me. I hear from quite a few others before taking such an extreme and overbearing censorship step like throttling someone's input for a whole three hours or so. I know. I know. I'm literally burning this place to the ground. It'll never be the same.

OP
nomad

nomad

BAMF
No change in the board. It’s just that sometimes people need to be slapped down. The constant hate gets old.
you mean like the barrage of political media coverage...
100 posts of the same shtick every day gets old, and not just for me.
I agree. He makes 10 post where one would do. but so what.
We are lucky to have someone that takes the time to keep it all on the rails, thank you, but I sometimes wonder if you take it all a little too seriously
Whatever LE thinks about this place, it isnt going to change. Whatever listing it has on the offence meters isnt going to change, and who cares if Karenb gets offended. We have a 1st Amendment right to express our views - something fagbook, twatter and googfag are in the porces of destroying. This site is more important than ever in the face of the loss of our freedoms mm by mm every day

WP can start his own thread if he is diverting too many threads with Chump rants, and thats just great. Ill scroll thru it.. at least once... I promise )
Banning people is a slippery slope to Fagbook censorship. It just is.

OP
nomad

nomad

BAMF
The FDA, FTC, Department of Justice, and some state attorneys general have launched a coordinated censorship campaign that prevents medical and naturopathic doctors from communicating their extensive knowledge about how to stay healthy during the pandemic using natural medicine. The actions of these federal agencies will lead to more COVID-19 infections and death. We have to fight back to preserve our right to stay healthy, naturally.

The FDA and FTC sent more than a hundred warning letters to doctors, clinics, and companies.

CENSORSHIP
its everywhere Gar the fuckhead admin... EVERY WHERE !!!

BusaVeloce

Cappo di tutti Cappo
Website
www.infowars.com
Hmmmmm do you have to worry about the legal issues facing the ownership of this site? Did not think so.........
this place is just about done... not a bad run...

so Gar the fuckhead admin or anyone else is responsible for what I say and type...

Riiiiight... So You are your brothers keeper... is that out of the OG law book?

and don't get me wrong... this place was special... it is a part of me...

but i can't see this place every getting back to what it was...

sure it can be many things... but it's not the clubhouse duc started back in the day.

notthinggreatlastsforever@161

Qwik

High Altitude BAMF
Website
www.LABusas.org

so Gar the fuckhead admin or anyone else is responsible for what I say and type...

Riiiiight... So You are your brothers keeper... is that out of the OG law book?

sure it can be many things... but it's not the clubhouse duc started back in the day.

The sky is falling, the sky is falling.

Riiiiight... So You are your brothers keeper... is that out of the OG law OG law book?

Unfortunately "back in the day" is dead and gone and Cokes are no longer a nickel as my dad used to say. Sorry but go take a cold shower and face reality. Laws, regulations, usage by employers and LEO have evolved along with the social media itself. It is hell to get old and deal with change (I do not like all change) but it is inevitable. There is still no other place like this out there. Calm down and be optimistic.

Wretch

amazingly graceful
I remember Duc banning folks who crossed certain lines and those lines haven't really changed.

The M.U. status existed back then too and some got to ride that train as well.

The poor dears... :fu:

If you shit in the living room floor, your nose should be rubbed in it and you should be moved outside for a brief time to consider your mistake.
IOW, if you drag your pecker through the gravy, don't expect everyone else to accept and eat it anyway...
...and you certainly don't get to enjoy it all for yourself either.

There is order and structure for a fucking reason.
If you don't like it, join an Anarchist board and have fun...
...I'd bet that they will have certain rules too though.

Top Bottom