Whatever happened to ZRX61 ?

ZRX4ME

BAMF
He used to go by Rick61 on the ZRXOA back in the day. I think he was ZRX61 here. He got me hooked on this forum. He was a cool guy. Hope he is still alive. Anyone know?

Team222

BAMF
He used to go by Rick61 on the ZRXOA back in the day. I think he was ZRX61 here. He got me hooked on this forum. He was a cool guy. Hope he is still alive. Anyone know?
That’s how I got here 20 some yrs ago, Rick/ZRXOA. He was an interesting cat, loved his old warbird maintenance pics and stories. Saying that, he could get a bug up his ass pretty easily, funny most of the times but off the hook others. I think he quit both forums about the same time, ZRXOA first.

ZRX61

BAMF
120,640 miles.... Took the clutch cover off for the first time about a year ago to fit the Compton tensioner upgrade. Didn't bother to look at the clutch plates. I must have got a Wednesday bike.
Used Suzuki seals when I overhauled the front calipers, so I guess it's now part Hayabusa.

20211121_103532.jpg

ZRX61

BAMF
I've tried to log on here a few times. Last time was a few months ago after I bumped into Pranav at the Kaw dealer, but it didn't recognize the password etc. I got it sorted this morning.

ZRX61

BAMF
He's relatively active on Facebook, when he's not in FB jail.
THREE fucking 30 dayers since September. Got one, came back for 11 days, got the 2nd, back for 5 days, got the 3rd. FFS... & while that was going on I got a 29 dayer on my back up FB account a few days before my main one was paroled. Been good for two weeks...altho there's a been a few "oh wait, I shouldn't suggest that fucker go jump in front of a train" moments.

Team222

BAMF
I've tried to log on here a few times. Last time was a few months ago after I bumped into Pranav at the Kaw dealer, but it didn't recognize the password etc. I got it sorted this morning.
Been working on anything interesting lately and I don’t mean the stripper up the street.

ZRX61

BAMF
Nope, health issues have slowed me down somewhat. Got me one of them titanium knees now :)

Last edited:

Qwik

High Altitude BAMF
Website
www.LABusas.org
THREE fucking 30 dayers since September. Got one, came back for 11 days, got the 2nd, back for 5 days, got the 3rd. FFS... & while that was going on I got a 29 dayer on my back up FB account a few days before my main one was paroled. Been good for two weeks...altho there's a been a few "oh wait, I shouldn't suggest that fucker go jump in front of a train" moments.
Backup any pics you want to keep. They gave me a permaban.

ZRX61

BAMF
One of my recent 30 dayers was for a link to a Ted Talk YT video that I posted in 2017.... All pics backed up on my computer.

One of the other 30 dayers was for replying to this:

Team1aa.jpg

with "& there's three U's in fuck off you cunt".. which FB thought was bullying for some reason.

Last edited:

BigGar

high on placebo
One of my recent 30 dayers was for a link to a Ted Talk YT video that I posted in 2017.... All pics backed up on my computer.

One of the other 30 dayers was for replying to this:

View attachment 88906

with "& there's three U's in fuck off you cunt".. which FB thought was bullying for some reason.
Great to see you check in Rick.
Your presence has been missed.

They really don't like the word cunt on FB. It's gotten me a time out as well

gsxrian

BAMF
WP says 'Facebook' is less restrictive than 'labusas.org', i guess zrx61 must agree, since he spends more time there:)

Team222

BAMF
So....that's what happened to this site??!! All the Kawi guys came over here from zrxoa!!

That's like city liberals moving to a conservative area and ruining it!!!!

:fu: 🤣:2guns:
Never got a cool 😎 card from Labs, just because! Rick’s was probably Platinum.
A4F8C0A5-6C7A-439E-AC57-D3AC2291AB48.jpeg

• Red
Reactions: Red

Team222

BAMF
Yep and no went for it but we tried
That one dipshit wanted round shot glasses, I told him to fuck off and it started a shit storm, he ended up quitting the forum, grown man acting like a baby, the org setup rules to keep stupid people off of for sale threads after that.

Always got to be that one guy who thinks he‘s more important than anyone else!

Dragon 350

BAMF
I'm sure if I went to medrano's, I'd bump into that guy all the time.

I stopped going to bars.

I used to go to the silver spur every Sunday, but the place flooded, they made it super nice, it no longer qualified as a dive bar....

Stay healthy Rick.

OP

ZRX4ME

BAMF
Glad your doing well Rick, your bike was my template for mods on my old 2000 ZRX. Muzzy meg, ZX11 cams, steering damper ect. ect..... I miss the old ZRXOA, but when that new moderator came along years ago, it went to shit and I left. I was hoping Kaw did an updated ZRX, but it never came.

ZRX61

BAMF
I'm sure if I went to medrano's, I'd bump into that guy all the time.

I stopped going to bars.

I used to go to the silver spur every Sunday, but the place flooded, they made it super nice, it no longer qualified as a dive bar....

Stay healthy Rick.
You'd most likely find me in Schooners, but not very often :) RockStore & Sagebrush on the 3rd Sunday of the month (except for Dec & today), was at Route 66 in Santa Clarita this afternoon. ZRX is waiting on me to fit a new rear tire, which is sitting right next to it. Latest mod was a low profile stainless oil drain bolt with a magnet in it. There was a good deal on buying 10 so 8 other ZRX's & a Z900RS ended up with that mod too. Probably buy 10 more in a couple of months.

oh wait, THIS was the latest mod. $1.49, sounds like a dogs squeaky toy :)

20220106_130222[1].jpg

Wretch

amazingly graceful
You'd most likely find me in Schooners, but not very often :) RockStore & Sagebrush on the 3rd Sunday of the month (except for Dec & today), was at Route 66 in Santa Clarita this afternoon. ZRX is waiting on me to fit a new rear tire, which is sitting right next to it. Latest mod was a low profile stainless oil drain bolt with a magnet in it. There was a good deal on buying 10 so 8 other ZRX's & a Z900RS ended up with that mod too. Probably buy 10 more in a couple of months.

oh wait, THIS was the latest mod. $1.49, sounds like a dogs squeaky toy :)

View attachment 89158
Garage door opener under the front edge of the tank?

Team222

BAMF
Mine, just brought it home March of 99, my son who is 31 was eight in that pic and the bike is obviously bone stock.
I got myself over to the ZXROA and between Muzzy, Tsukigi, RaceTech,Sargent, Ivan, Greg Couch, Spiegler, and Kwick it’s no longer stock. LOL8743B95B-D1E4-435C-8A64-1DC77140489B.jpeg

Last edited:
Top Bottom