What We Do In the Shadows

Bandit Man

BAMF
Its amazing the amount of big names they get. They have an instagram show that is before the episode that is ok too. I thinknits called Before the Shadows.

scottcolbath

BAMF+
I think so too, absolutely love it. I've seen the movie a number of times as well, never gets old!
The girlfriend and I stumbled across the movie one night a couple years ago, not having a clue what it was about. We decided to take a chance, thinking it was going to be some scary movie. It ended up being a laugh out loud, "holy shit" kind of movie. Later, I learned that there was the TV series, and we watched that plenty, but have since cancelled Sling, so we don't see it any more. Hopefully it turns up on Prime or Netflix.

Some WWDITS trivia. This guy: Taika Waititi - Wikipedia directed an episode of The Mandalorian.

S.C.

rumble phish

BAMF+
The girlfriend and I stumbled across the movie one night a couple years ago, not having a clue what it was about. We decided to take a chance, thinking it was going to be some scary movie. It ended up being a laugh out loud, "holy shit" kind of movie. Later, I learned that there was the TV series, and we watched that plenty, but have since cancelled Sling, so we don't see it any more. Hopefully it turns up on Prime or Netflix.

Some WWDITS trivia. This guy: Taika Waititi - Wikipedia directed an episode of The Mandalorian.

S.C.
He also directed Thor- Ragnarok, as well as starred as Korg (the blue rock dude who, btw, was hilarious and damn near stole the movie). He also directed Jojo Rabbit and starred as some weird ethnoesqe Adolf Hitler in it. Funny and thought provoking movie.

Top Bottom