What to do when you get Doxxed

Terry_Schiavo

Moderately Banned
I've been doxxed on this board many years ago, by more than one person. I never made a big deal about it, the actions speak louder than any words I could post. One of them still post, on this thread as a matter of fact. I rode the person pretty hard, I'm not without blame in the situation.
well hello there...
Mr Barney Fife
140 Main Street
Mayberry, MI

SSN: 534595669
DOB: 5/5/1956

maui

Big Bore diggidy mayhem
I've been doxxed on this board many years ago, by more than one person. I never made a big deal about it, the actions speak louder than any words I could post. One of them still post, on this thread as a matter of fact. I rode the person pretty hard, I'm not without blame in the situation.
Don’t remember that, but going forward let’s just say I got your back.

OP
Qwik

Qwik

High Altitude BAMF
Website
www.LABusas.org
I'm sure it was a one-off on Tim's part. I've seen his temper after pushing a Vulcan 10 miles down the road back to GrrkGrrls place and what he would've done to the guy that left him hanging.....a doxxing couldn't compare!
I was a bit irked. Fucken bike was heavy. Hapo’s Warrior by the way.

LE05BUSA

GFY
Best piece of advice I can give you, and I mean this in the kindest way, Tim...shut your fucking mouth. Think whatever you want, but don't type whatever you want, unless you are prepared to deal with the possible consequences. You need a filter, you aren't 20 and there are some IRL assholes out there that will do worse than post your info.

Don't take this the wrong way. Its intended as constructive criticism.

GSXRTURBO1

BAMF+
Best piece of advice I can give you, and I mean this in the kindest way, Tim...shut your fucking mouth. Think whatever you want, but don't type whatever you want, unless you are prepared to deal with the possible consequences. You need a filter, you aren't 20 and there are some IRL assholes out there that will do worse than post your info.

You've always been a straight shooter. Good advice...for me and anybody willing to listen. Most of us on this site are passionate about our beliefs, but not always good about using a filter. I'm as guilty as anyone.

maui

Big Bore diggidy mayhem

Almost worthy of being a sticky

Wretch

amazingly graceful
Funny the things you learn on here though. Some of these people I used to really respect. Used to.
Nah, you can still respect them.

Everyone gets a titty twister now and then...

...nothing to get het up about.

Respect is always a two way street...

..until one side or both lose their shit.

Wretch

amazingly graceful
You've already given up too much energy to what someone else thinks/feels and it changed nothing.
Pissed at yourself for having expectations not met?
You know how to fix that.

Just accept you as you are Tim.

No one else has to.

nomad

BAMF
Mr Barney Fife
140 Main Street
Mayberry, MI

SSN: 534595669
DOB: 5/5/1956
I seriously hope that is not his real data cos thats waaaay over the line

Best piece of advice I can give you, and I mean this in the kindest way, Tim, DONT PUT YOUR SHIT ONLINE! For what anyway? cos your kids frineds do it?

FAGBOOK INSTAFAG IS BULLSHIT...... HEY! look at me living my best life... give me attention, tell me how hot/cool/whatever I am... i mean seriously????

I just dont get people who put their full name picture and whole life into the public domain.. You are just asking for trouble

Wretch

amazingly graceful
No issues there, Schiavo always asks if there's any openings he can fill...
What!?
He must really like you to ask first.

Everyone else, he just starts humping legs like the proverbial horny neighborhood dog we've all known about.

Top Bottom