What Putin does after trumpy sucks him off

RollieFree

BAMF
I met Timny a couple times. Didnt remember him being like that, at least to the degree he is now. He seems to have become a fucking nut job since retiring and getting on the dole. I think he has creamed his genes.
RF

This commonly happens to people who have abused mind altering substances all of their life. Much like the abuse of alcohol, the older one gets the less the body specifically but not limited to the brain can recover from their continued use. Do not think it is up for dispute that Tinny has fried his mind over his lifetime of continued heavy drug use. Biological mechanisms naturally age the human brain reducing the cognitive ability some people more than others, the types of drugs Tinny uses accelerate the aging process. In fact, adverse reactions to oxidative stress (Tinny is a radical but needs free radicals to detoxify :)), excitotoxicity (damage to neurons due to overstimulation), and mitochondrial dysfunction among other things.

Tinny is furiously abusing himself :biggrin::biggrin: further which is contributing to the acceleration of his dementia or Alzheimer's do not know which one he has. The Symptoms of each can be treated initially however, the underlying medical of each cannot. At some point you just have to take better care of yourself or suffer the associated accelerated decline.

Last edited:
OP
tinhead

tinhead

Has never named a pet
Republicunts have become a pretend party.
Let's pretend that autocratic dictators like Putin, Maduro, Xe, Lil'Kim, and others are going to benefit America in any way.
Let's pretend that Obama's near miraculous economic recovery hasn't been mismanaged into a deep (GDP down 40% :eek:) recession.
Let's pretend COVID-19 has no effect on anybody.
Let's pretend that increasing the national debt by one third in three years is normal.

Keep your fingers in your ears while making nyah nyah noises, everything trumpy touches dies.

No. Only nut jobs support the party of domestic terrorists and slave reparations from people who never owned slaves to people who were never enslaved.
We pay the Jews handsomely.every year. I ain't never owned a new either. Man, listen to yourself. If you don't believe in democracy, maybe you should bounce to somewhere like China or North Korea.

So after finding out that Putin has put a bounty on US servicemembers lives, Trump's response is to advocate for Russia's return to the G7.

Can the board conservatives explain that? Or is this a hoax perpetuated by the NY Times Book club?

Truth

Busa Riding Old Bass
Once Nancy and the rest take off their white guilt pandering scarves, put on some American flag scarves, start pretending to give a fuck about soldiers in Afghanistan, then and only then will the endless hearings give you the answers you crave.

I personally think it's another one of Trump's many shit shows🤐

Turns out the Pentagon says there is no Corroborating evidence to validate these bounties. This is leaked trash from Bolton's book I would guess.

Last edited:
Top Bottom