What pacifically is misconduck? Pacifically?

Vegas12

BAMF+
I would of axed her which police department kilt ahmaud aubrey and trayvon martin.....

Then maybe axe her if michael brown's and the felon george floyd's mamas had a talk with them about not committing crimes....

nomad

BAMF
I love it. Bring her on. Over expose her dumb ass on TV. The more exposure she gets the faster the pendulum will swing the other way

Yes but the educated people in her district voted her in, same as all the other joke ass representatives from California who are voted in. Now check the public school rating on these states and you will see as the requirement levels go down to graduate from a public school so does the smartness of a future voter.

Common sense is earned as you go through life, and being stupid only comes when you have screwed up school systems, parents that don't care how their kids do in school or get involve with the PTA system.

Terry_Schiavo

Moderately Banned
Yes but the educated people in her district voted her in, same as all the other joke ass representatives from California who are voted in. Now check the public school rating on these states and you will see as the requirement levels go down to graduate from a public school so does the smartness of a future voter.
Common sense is earned as you go through life, and being stupid only comes when you have screwed up school systems, parents that don't care how their kids do in school or get involve with the PTA system.
all this tells me is you have no clue about children or education or how the rest of the country works...lol

Top Bottom