What more Biden info on his son

Your Car Is Slow

HOLYBAMF
point was made earlier, this isnt going to sway anyone already in either camp. if the roles were reversed and this was trump/jr...its not like it would convince any trump supporter to suddenly think biden was a good choice etc.

what it DOES setup, is for ol joe to be straight up CRUCIFIED if he wins in november....putting kamala and pelosi as 1 and 2 running this country.

Your Car Is Slow

HOLYBAMF
jfc...trump is dropping BOMBS just before this debate

BREAKING: Gilead Science's antiviral drug remdesivir has been given the green light by the Food and Drug Administration as the first officially approved COVID-19 treatment.
that green light comes exactly 1 hour before they take the stage....im sure that wasn't planned at all!

jfc...trump is dropping BOMBS just before this debate

that green light comes exactly 1 hour before they take the stage....im sure that wasn't planned at all!
How is that some sort of shocking bomb and what does it functionally change? Remdesivir has been in the news as a covid treatment for months. UK has been using it since May. It's used here in the US.

gobrian77

Quod Erat Demonstrandum
best part is that neither cnn, nor msnbc has either of these two stories on their sites....
Haven't checked their website, but I saw a report on the Remdesivir approval on CNN a couple hours ago.

Updated- just checked their site:

gobrian77

Quod Erat Demonstrandum
Can't blame anyone.... BUTT, as a 76 year old UGLY motherfucker, he had to be on crack if he thought she wanted anywhere near those wrinkled dangling balls.....she's not AD.
Here's the clip (best one I could find that has the whole scene)- he was 'tucking in' something, but I don't think it was his shirt... :biggrin1a:

Rocco

BAM
It's amazing how thoughtless some of these people in higher positions are. We tend to have the illusion, the people in high circles are the sharpest people. All to often they turn out to be the opposite. In the got-cha political world , you have to be dumber than a rock to get caught like Giuliani did.

-

Last edited:
OP
Cisco San Jose
Now we talking

so let me give these cell phone to the FBI

FBI=ops sorry we gave the phone to our top IT electronic engineer and for some reason we had a power surge from reading and backing up the data from the phones and it caused the data to be erased, so sorry

Rocco

BAM
Do You think that old fuck Guilliani was trying to get a piece of that ass...?

has anyone here ever been mic'ed up to talk on tv...?

those battery packs can migrate... wires move...

he's Eyetalian... so You know he has a HUGE dick...

shit needs to be adjusted...

BV _ Forget the mic, he should never have been alone in that hotel room with a young female in the first place. In today's cut throat political world, High visibility political figures, don't do secluded interviews with young attractive females they don't know. Anything like that you have at least one or more collaborating observers being there. Just the fact that he fell into a that silly trap, is proof he is careless. Do I think he was trying to get a piece of ass (?) _ I think she might have been an intentional cock teaser right from the start and he let that affect his better judgement. He let a young pussy manipulate him into a comprising position and that's a mistake on him.

-

Last edited:

Vegas12

BAMF+
BV _ Forget the mic, he should never have been alone in that hotel room with a young female in the first place. In today's cut throat political world, High visibility political figures, don't do secluded interviews with young attractive females they don't know. Anything like that you have at least one or more collaborating observers being there. Just the fact that he fell into a that silly trap, is proof he is careless. Do I think he was trying to get a piece of ass (?) _ I think she might have been an intentional cock teaser right from the start and he let that affect his better judgement. He let a young pussy manipulate him into a comprising position and that's a mistake on him.

-

He does work for trump, and he thinks he's a celebrity.....he was gonna give it the old college try.

I already wrote that I cannot believe a 76 year old goulish looking turd like rudy thought he had a chance with a woman like that if not for his "status."

In my warped mine, I'd liked to have seen it go a little farther and her back off just to see what the ghoul would have done.....

Vegas12

BAMF+
Exactly. Pence gets mocked for his policy on not being alone with any woman other than his wife. I've always thought it was careful and smart.
The counter to that, as pointed out in the link, is why doesn't the man think he may not be strong enough to resist the temptation???

Austin_F

BAMF+
The counter to that, as pointed out in the link, is why doesn't the man think he may not be strong enough to resist the temptation???

'temptation' and 'sin' are used all the time in the bible. If that guy goes to church all the time, he is just going along with teachings by removing himself from temptation. He may believe he would never be tempted but religion told him 'you never know buddy'.

Pence I believe says it's out of respect for his wife and marriage to not be along with another female, to my knowledge he hasn't said he's afraid of cheating.

Either way to put up a bad review of a guy who apparently has always had very good performance reviews is bullshit.

BusaVeloce

Cappo di tutti Cappo
Website
www.infowars.com
He does work for trump, and he thinks he's a celebrity.....he was gonna give it the old college try.

I already wrote that I cannot believe a 76 year old goulish looking turd like rudy thought he had a chance with a woman like that if not for his "status."

In my warped mine, I'd liked to have seen it go a little farther and her back off just to see what the ghoul would have done.....

... and a mine is a terrible thing to waste... :lol:

Either way to put up a bad review of a guy who apparently has always had very good performance reviews is bullshit.
Yeah sure until it's a woman who says she doesn't feel comfortable being alone in the company of a male and wants the entire schedule adjusted to accommodate her.

The overwhelming LABUSAS response would be "get the fuck out and find a new job then cunt".

The double standard here never ceases to amaze me :lol:

Vegas12

BAMF+
'temptation' and 'sin' are used all the time in the bible. If that guy goes to church all the time, he is just going along with teachings by removing himself from temptation. He may believe he would never be tempted but religion told him 'you never know buddy'.

Pence I believe says it's out of respect for his wife and marriage to not be along with another female, to my knowledge he hasn't said he's afraid of cheating.

I remember that Jimmy Carter interview......though I thought Rosalyn was a MILF. DAMN IT, I just sinned!!

Austin_F

BAMF+
Yeah sure until it's a woman who says she doesn't feel comfortable being alone in the company of a male and wants the entire schedule adjusted to accommodate her.

The overwhelming LABUSAS response would be "get the fuck out and find a new job then cunt".

I disagree. Some might say it but I don't believe it would be a majority, let alone overwhelming.

Remember when there was a woman only screening of a movie? Did the overwhelming majority of labs give a shit?

Vegas12

BAMF+

Maybe /shrugs.....

The difference is the woman would get her way in the workplace where the man gets questioned....double standard everywhere.

Vegas12

BAMF+
I see a bunch of armchair quarterbacks second-guessing what happened. And none of you having a fucking clue. And I’m betting Borat life just got very interesting. Because that bullshit trick will piss off a lot of people

LOL!! Where have you been??

He's punked a LOT of prominent people....

You have to admit this was fumny:

Vegas12

BAMF+
Yeah. Fuckin with conservatives works out so well for comedians. Where’s that red headed cunt?

I'm not sure what you're trying to say.....most of the popular comedians are POS liberals.

AFAIK, the red headed cunt sold out multiple venues within a year of her stunt....and she lives in a 15 million dollar Beverly Hills mansion.

We may not agree with them, but their base supports them just find.

Vegas12

BAMF+
In the real world? Jerking off during a Zoom interview. You know 100% where you are, and it's not in a hotel room with a hooker.
Did the master baiting dumbass know the camera was still on??

I get it, trying to get laid isn't a crime....but did he really think he had a chance??

If there ever was visions of grandeur based on nothing but wealth and power, the giuliani incident was much more embarrassing, IMHO.

Vegas12

BAMF+
I see a bunch of armchair quarterbacks second-guessing what happened. And none of you having a fucking clue. And I’m betting Borat life just got very interesting. Because that bullshit trick will piss off a lot of people
And armchair QBing or not, the moron got up and went to the bedroom with her...what do YOU think he was hoping for??

Qwik

High Altitude BAMF
Website
www.LABusas.org
I'm not sure what you're trying to say.....most of the popular comedians are POS liberals.

AFAIK, the red headed cunt sold out multiple venues within a year of her stunt....and she lives in a 15 million dollar Beverly Hills mansion.

Vegas12

BAMF+

Could it be she just sucks??

I repeat, she sold out a bunch of events nearly instantly within a year and there are plenty of trump hating liberals living high off the hog, ESPECIALLY all the multimillionaire late night host cunts.

Leno is as popular as ever......and that was maybe my biggest disappointment.

All I'm saying is being a conservative hating anything hardly affects entertainers...

Did the master baiting dumbass know the camera was still on??

I get it, trying to get laid isn't a crime....but did he really think he had a chance??

If there ever was visions of grandeur based on nothing but wealth and power, the giuliani incident was much more embarrassing, IMHO.
Seriously? No hot young woman has ever chased a disgusting old man with money or power????????????

gobrian77

Quod Erat Demonstrandum
I didn't begrudge Rudy going for it- what I thought was funny was his response of 'I was just tucking in my shirt!' I mean, we all do things differently, but, when I innocently tuck in my shirt, it generally involves a lot less stroking of myself. Maybe I've been doing it wrong...

Vegas12

BAMF+
Seriously? No hot young woman has ever chased a disgusting old man with money or power????????????
I said as much...I'm also saying the whole thing smelled, and ghoully Rudy should have had his spider senses tingling.

It stunk of a setup....I suppose hindsight is 20/20.

Top Bottom