What more Biden info on his son

hedgehog

BAMF

So if it is a conspiracy, and the laptop doesn't exist as some claim, many more people are getting in on it and saying it's real, and in FBI possession at this point.

If the laptop didn't exist, I would assume the FBI would come right out and debunk it.

Now I'm curious what those 'this is bullshit, fake news' Post reporters are going to say IF the laptop's existence is proven.
I will not say outright it is fake.

However, there are a few things that don’t add up.

The repair place was over the other side of the country from where Hunter Biden lives.

If it were full of “incriminating emails and photos”, why leave it there and never go back for it? It’s not as if he didn’t have the money to pay for it!

The owner just happens to be a trump supporter and Q-anon nut.

The security cam footage of hunter Biden dropping off the laptop .just happened to have been wiped.

The shop owner just happens to have the contact to give the copies of the hard drive directly to Giuliani.

The alleged content of the hard drive just happen to have been seen in December when the impeachment was going on, and between then and now there have been 2 Republican run investigations into the bidens and Ukraine, but curiously they only surface - via Giuliani, who during the Ukraine affair was dirt digging like crazy in Ukraine to defend trump and attack Biden - less than a month before the election.

The writer of the post article would not put their name to the story because they found it too dubious.

Fox is now (because this has become another damp squib like the other “October surprises” in this cycle) trying to imply that there is also CP on the laptop, which if there was, Giuliani would have had that out and public right at the start.

Sorry, but there is just so much here that doesn’t add up. It may be genuine, but with what we currently know, it’s looking like it may not be.

Austin_F

BAMF+
HH that is the most civil rebuttal you've put up here. And I can agree with some of those points.

A lot of people are putting their names on its existence now.

However it goes there is going to be a lot of egg on the faces of one side or the other, depending if it turns out to be real or not.

hedgehog

BAMF
HH that is the most civil rebuttal you've put up here. And I can agree with some of those points.

A lot of people are putting their names on its existence now.

However it goes there is going to be a lot of egg on the faces of one side or the other, depending if it turns out to be real or not.
Yep, agreed.

But one way or another, everyone is so numb now to “scandals” and “smoking guns” that I can’t see it making any difference, be it that they are real, or an attempt to create a scandal.

In the current climate and with the polarization we are seeing, I doubt it will change anyone’s mind.

r1racer

BAMF
Would anyone be surprised if Hunter had a tragic OD in the next week or so? Joe could blame his "relapse" on this awful fake news perpetrated by Russia and the bad orange man. Sympathy vote gets him over the top, story disappears, he then dies of a broken heart shortly after the election. Trump the bad guy blamed for everything. President Kamala in the big chair.

It could happen. . .
They're hoping Biden gets in and something "happens" then its the Kamala - Pelosi administration. Scary shit indeed.

HH - seeing the biden crime family in action will deter some liberals & undecided from voting which imho will impact the results. Libs are not enamored with biden. Additionally the mainstream media has never been called out by FBI and DOJ before to my knowledge. The American people deserve accurate reporting and journalism not this left wing garbage propaganda.

Major bombshell breaks, hey Joe what ice cream did ya get? what about FBI - reporters laugh & dismiss #pathetic

Last edited:

So if it is a conspiracy, and the laptop doesn't exist as some claim, many more people are getting in on it and saying it's real, and in FBI possession at this point.

If the laptop didn't exist, I would assume the FBI would come right out and debunk it.

Now I'm curious what those 'this is bullshit, fake news' Post reporters are going to say IF the laptop's existence is proven.
I don't doubt that there exists a physical laptop that the FBI really has in their possession. The Biden asset tag may even be legitimate. That's not the part that I'm questioning, which is - are those emails authentic and were they really sent by Hunter? Or planted there by a 3rd party?

THAT'S the question.

CID

BAMF+
Your imagination........Stop. :)

S.C.
like two hijacked jumbo jets slamming into our country's largest buildings located in our largest cities? Or some guy shooting hundreds of people from a vegas window....or a hundred other things once just a thought of unimaginable things to happen? :lol:

hedgehog

BAMF
They're hoping Biden gets in and something "happens" then its the Kamala - Pelosi administration. Scary shit indeed.

HH - seeing the biden crime family in action will deter some liberals & undecided from voting which imho will impact the results. Libs are not enamored with biden. Additionally the mainstream media has never been called out by FBI and DOJ before to my knowledge. The American people deserve accurate reporting and journalism not this left wing garbage propaganda.

Major bombshell breaks, hey Joe what ice cream did ya get? what about FBI - reporters laugh & dismiss #pathetic
The “Biden crime family”? Damn! That shows a serious lack of inspiration, being a rehash of the “Clinton crime family” cries from 4 years ago.....and why it won’t change anyone’s mind.

Accusing Biden and his family of crimes that he has never been even indicted of, and ignoring trump’s fraud case for trump university and he and his family being banned from running another charity after using the trump foundation as a personal slush fund is irony in the extreme!

Neither the Biden voters nor the trump voters will be swayed by any new “scandals” nor rehashing of buzzphrases. Each has made up their minds already.

the failed “October surprises” that the trump campaign are coming out with are starting to smell of desperation.

r1racer

BAMF
The “Biden crime family”? Damn! That shows a serious lack of inspiration, being a rehash of the “Clinton crime family” cries from 4 years ago.....and why it won’t change anyone’s mind.

Accusing Biden and his family of crimes that he has never been even indicted of, and ignoring trump’s fraud case for trump university and he and his family being banned from running another charity after using the trump foundation as a personal slush fund is irony in the extreme!

Neither the Biden voters nor the trump voters will be swayed by any new “scandals” nor rehashing of buzzphrases. Each has made up their minds already.

the failed “October surprises” that the trump campaign are coming out with are starting to smell of desperation.
desperation - who are you kidding? the American public are just starting to see the vast corruption of biden crime family, another bombshell is coming tick tock....

Pressure mounts on AG Bill Barr to appoint a special counsel to probe Hunter Biden's laptop as Jim Jordan backs Trump's call for an investigation BEFORE the election

hedgehog

BAMF
desperation - who are you kidding? the American public are just starting to see the vast corruption of biden crime family, another bombshell is coming tick tock....

Pressure mounts on AG Bill Barr to appoint a special counsel to probe Hunter Biden's laptop as Jim Jordan backs Trump's call for an investigation BEFORE the election

Sorry, but i’m Pissing myself laughing here.

The pressure on Barr is from trump, and Jordan has just emerged from trump’s colon just long enough to make his normal sycophantic statements.

But no, “it’s in the interests of justice!!!”

r1racer

BAMF
Sorry, but i’m Pissing myself laughing here.

The pressure on Barr is from trump, and Jordan has just emerged from trump’s colon just long enough to make his normal sycophantic statements.

But no, “it’s in the interests of justice!!!”

View attachment 44425
yeah what happened to the "Russian Disinformation" drum that CNN, MSNBC, BB media was beating as hard as they could about Rudy/Hunter bombshell???? tick tock....

FEDS GET LAPTOP FBI ‘has seized Hunter Biden’s laptop and believes that Ukraine, crack and sex files are NOT Russian disinformation’

Last edited:

Dameon

BAMF+
It’s a civil case you dingbat.
I wasn't commenting on the "case" you dingbat. I was responding to your comment...

DNA may or may not point to an individual (the consensus seems to indicate so), but my point was that just because they have someones DNA on a dress doesn't mean it was deposited there by that individual.

Is english your second language??
I think I'm starting to agree with TS and MR... your English comprehension is spotty at best. I will give you credit for knowing (I presume) more than one language though.

I don't care about the "case". I don't know about the "case". Does something that happened a lifetime ago matter to the positive difference that is being made as an administrative lead to the US? Look at the market trends, unemployment (even with the "worse" - as deemed by the media - pandemic we've ever faced), the only thing that has suffered this year is social unrest and that is outside the feasible control of the President (yeah, he could trample the States right and send National Guard, but you know how that would go).

BigGar

high on placebo
It’s a civil case you dingbat.

Funny how a cumstained blue dress is a “smoking gun”, but a cumstained black dress somehow is not to be taken seriously.
The blue dress (and the black dress if splooged upon by Prez) only prove that they were there.
Monica never alleged rape.

gobrian77

Quod Erat Demonstrandum
If Biden wins... how long until impeachment proceedings start?
Actual proceedings beyond a Rep congressman writing up Articles of Impeachment? As soon as the Dems lose the House- until then, there's no chance of it happening. It looks safe for the Dems until at least the 2022 midterms.

gobrian77

Quod Erat Demonstrandum
Not surprisingly, this Rudy story is getting more play in MSM than his Hunter Biden story:

Austin_F

BAMF+
Not surprisingly, this Rudy story is getting more play in MSM than his Hunter Biden story:

Rudy! Only CNN employees are forgiven for beating off in front of women without asking them first!

Everyone knows that.

Rudy! Only CNN employees are forgiven for beating off in front of women without asking them first!

Everyone knows that.
Liberal gets caught in a bad position - admits he fucked up and apologizes.

Conservative gets caught in a bad position - lies, blusters, fumbles, "Sacha is a stone cold liar", "I was adjusting my mic", etc. etc.

:lol:

scottcolbath

BAMF+
like two hijacked jumbo jets slamming into our country's largest buildings located in our largest cities? Or some guy shooting hundreds of people from a vegas window....or a hundred other things once just a thought of unimaginable things to happen? :lol:
I'm not saying it couldn't happen. I'm just saying I don't want to hear it. :) I'm disgusted enough. I don't need more disgusting shit roaming around in my pea brain.

S.C.

gobrian77

Quod Erat Demonstrandum

Conservative gets caught in a bad position - lies, blusters, fumbles, "Sacha is a stone cold liar", "I was adjusting my mic", etc. etc.

He said he was just 'tucking in his shirt'- seems legit...

hedgehog

BAMF
It's getting harder and harder for people to deny this laptop's existence.
Oh a laptop probably exists, but if the FBI have had it since December and no charges or indictments have come out of it in 11 months, then the content doesn’t seem to be anything particularly damaging.

But if Barr decides to announce charges in this last 2 weeks before the election, it will naturally be treated with suspicion because of the timing.

r1racer

BAMF
He said he was just 'tucking in his shirt'- seems legit...

View attachment 44470

View attachment 44469
She's smoking hot, do you blame Rudy?

Borat's Bulgarian honey-trap girl: Sacha Baron Cohen character's '15-year-old daughter' in Rudy Giuliani sting is revealed to be glamorous BLM-supporting 24-year-old actress plucked from obscurity

Last edited:
  • Red
Reactions: Red

r1racer

BAMF
Tonight's debate should be quite interesting!

Hunter Biden's ex-business partner says Joe DID know about son's deal with Chinese energy firm and IS 'the big guy' in email set to get 10% cut of the deal

Ed

yeah yeah tl:dr oh haha Faux Nooz maaaan sure sure

DEVELOPING STORY: CASE NUMBER ON SUBPOENA FOR BIDEN LAPTOP INDICATES IT’S PART OF A “WHITE COLLAR” “MONEY LAUNDERING” INVESTIGATION - FOX NEWS
by Kevin Ryan
Fox News is reporting that documents verified by multiple federal law enforcement officials indicate that the laptop purportedly owned by Hunter Biden is connected to a white collar money laundering investigation.
One of the documents is designated as an FBI “Receipt for Property” form. It has a “Case ID” listed as 272D-BA-3065729. Officials confirmed that the Case ID indicates the following:
• “272” is the bureau’s classification for money laundering
• “272D” refers to “Money Laundering, Unknown SUA [Specified Unlawful Activity]—White Collar Crime Program”.
• “BA” indicates the case was opened in the FBI’s Baltimore field office. Wilmington, Delaware, where the subpoena was carried out, which falls under the jurisdiction of the FBI’s Baltimore Field Office.
Based on the date of the subpoena, the criminal case would have been opened BEFORE the laptop was seized in December, 2019.

The news that the laptop is tied to a criminal case is very significant because, an official told Fox, “If a criminal case was opened and subpoenas were issued, that means there is a high likelihood that both the laptop and hard drive contain fruits of criminal activity.” The article says it is unclear whether the investigation is ongoing.
The documents, which are shown on Fox’s website, were signed by FBI Special Agent Joshua Wilson. The article says that multiple federal law enforcement officials confirmed their authenticity.

Director of National Intelligence John Ratcliffe confirmed this week that the laptop that was seized and the emails on it are “not part of some Russian disinformation campaign”.

The emails allegedly show that Hunter Biden introduced his father, then-Vice President Joe Biden, to a top executive at his Ukrainian natural gas firm less than a year before the Vice President used the threat of withholding U.S. aid to pressure Ukraine to fire the prosecutor who was investigating the company’s founder.
Biden, prior to the emails surfacing, repeatedly has claimed he’s “never spoken to my son about his overseas business dealings.”

Another email, dated May 13, 2017, includes a discussion of payments to six people in a business deal with a huge Chinese energy firm tied to the Chinese government. Hunter Biden and his father are both mentioned as being recipients of the proposed payouts, Fox is reporting.

Joe Biden’s tax returns do not mention any involvement with Chinese investments.
SOURCE: https://www.foxnews.com/.../laptop-hunter-biden-linked...
Laptop connected to Hunter Biden linked to FBI money laundering probe

pimpslayer

HOLYBAMF

hedgehog

BAMF
Told ya so!

It was a suggestion first made on Fox News, and who is making the allegations? Giuliani!

You couldn’t make this shit up!

All this time in possession of the hard drive content containing CP and he hasn’t handed it over to the police?

Yeah, right......

🙄

Vegas12

BAMF+
She's smoking hot, do you blame Rudy?

Borat's Bulgarian honey-trap girl: Sacha Baron Cohen character's '15-year-old daughter' in Rudy Giuliani sting is revealed to be glamorous BLM-supporting 24-year-old actress plucked from obscurity

View attachment 44475

Can't blame anyone.... BUTT, as a 76 year old UGLY motherfucker, he had to be on crack if he thought she wanted anywhere near those wrinkled dangling balls.....she's not AD.

Last edited:

LuxPride

BAMF

Show me one big-ticket admission of a fuck up (during this administration, not some Nixion, Clinton ball gagging), then the follow-up apology from a major Lib (not some toilet scrubber, “What are you twelfth man on the deal team – last to know?” — Gordon Gekko" schmuck), and I'll send Gar $50 top of the next $50 for future Labs needs.
These liberal fucks literally can't tell the truth. Pelosi was "set up by the Trump-supporting salon owner" instead of coming clean over something super fucking stupid like a mask in a salon. Schiff as the Chair of the House Intelligence Committee a week ago stands in front of the American people and says Hunters laptop ordeal is "tied to Russia". Which is so far from the fucking truth. It's as if they have to go out of their way to bullshit people, instead of just staying quiet.

Seriously holmes, I'm all for shades of gray in an argument. But this shit's absurd. :biggrin1a:

You are right about Rep's bullshitting, look at the snake Steve Bannon. He's right back in the mix, the perfect man for the hit job. This is the beginning of yet another potential presidential political assassination, and I'm fucking stoked. The rigged, lying Liberal machine needs to feel the panic, and I really don't care how it comes about. It's obvious there's no honor left in politics. You're finally seeing what it's like when it happens to your side for once in a blue moon, all the manipulating isn't working. Sucks, huh?

When you're honest, and just agree neither party is a friend of ours. Then you don't have to admit you fucked up then apologize. It's too bad the powerful people in office can't admit it like the rest of us commoners. Lying is all they know. At least I'm honest about admitting if my side doesn't win or even if they do, then maybe we should let it burn, they got wealthier (to the tune of $26,000,000 in stimulus cash spread across the 535 members) and gave us $1200 of our own money. Fuck 'em.

gobrian77

Quod Erat Demonstrandum
Can't blame anyone.... BUTT, as a 76 year old UGLY motherfucker, he had to be on crack if he thought she wanted anywhere near those wrinkled dangling balls.....she's not AD.
Yeah, and it's hard to say there's no way he was manipulated by outside forces (Russia or whatever) when he got manipulated through a situation set up by Borat.

Top Bottom