What more Biden info on his son

Twitter blocks the links that paint hunter and Joe in an unfavorable light. Allows links that paint trump and melania in an unfavorable light.
Again, Twitter blocks links that have zero basis for reality, like Obama was really born in Kenya and his birth certificate is fake.

Apparently a lot of the QANON shit is being blocked too. Good. The right wing is the largest source of lies and disinformation.

BigGar

high on placebo
At this point either candidate could be caught on video with their dick in a headless baby's ass. The campaign would simply deny and deflect and claim it was fake and extend shit out until the election was over, and their respective bases wouldn't flinch. Unless one or the other voluntarily walked away at this late juncture, or just fell over dead before the election, but to be honest I'm still voting for the second banana that's on my ticket in that situation. I don't think there would be time for Pence or Kamala to pick a running mate. It would just be someone chosen after the election. The 2020 ship has sailed, and it'll continue to navigate whatever rough seas it encounters.

gobrian77

Quod Erat Demonstrandum
At this point either candidate could be caught on video with their dick in a headless baby's ass. The campaign would simply deny and deflect and claim it was fake and extend shit out until the election was over, and their respective bases wouldn't flinch. Unless one or the other voluntarily walked away at this late juncture, or just fell over dead before the election, but to be honest I'm still voting for the second banana that's on my ticket in that situation. I don't think there would be time for Pence or Kamala to pick a running mate. It would just be someone chosen after the election. The 2020 ship has sailed, and it'll continue to navigate whatever rough seas it encounters.
Great minds (though I think the example of getting caught 'sodomizing a cub scout' that I used earlier was much more tasteful and family-friendly than a 'dick in a headless baby's ass').

hedgehog

BAMF
I'm thinking more shit will be coming out in the coming week that will make it untenable for Joe Biden to take the Office of the President.

He's dirty...
Untenable? Really? Given trump’s track record and the devotion of his followers, that is dubious to say the very least.

As an example, one of his current problems is the e.jean Carroll defamation lawsuit.

She claims he raped her in a department store (the statute of limitations has run out) and is suing for defamation as trump said he didn’t because she was not her type.

She has the dress she was wearing that has his splooge on it (sounds familiar) and as part of the case is demanding a DNA test.

Trump was being defended by his lawyer at first, but now is using the justice dept and claiming under the federal Tort claims act that the government cannot be sued for defamation and therefore the DNA demand can be ignored.

Will this sway any trump voters? There is DNA on a dress and he is fighting to get the case thrown out instead of spitting on a swab and saying “bring it on!”

Of course not. this is yet another rape/sexual assault case against trump that despite being a subject most people would be outraged about, the simplicity of disproving it if it was untrue, and the machinations of trying to avoid giving a DNA sample, his followers will simply scream “fake news!!!”

And this is one of the reasons this hunter Biden stuff will not sway anyone nor gain any traction - if trump can blow off another rape allegation (despite bragging about sexually assaulting women on tape), then Biden blowing off what his son has been up to is pretty easy.

Terry_Schiavo

Moderately Banned
We English speak normal English, not simplified English like you colonials.
I understand it can be confusing, but you’ll get over it.
you should read his post again... perhaps slowly, if that helps.
Ill let you work out the conjugations by yourself...hehe

r1racer

BAMF
Carroll first went public with this over a year ago.

Thank you for proving my point.

#trumpanzeesindenial
and it allegedly happened WHEN?? let me answer, sometime in the 1990's probably with Kavanaugh involved in gang bang. CNN is confirming ACB involvement.

So hh WTF did you "prove" except your fuckin hypocrisy?

hedgehog

BAMF
and it allegedly happened WHEN?? let me answer, sometime in the 1990's probably with Kavanaugh involved in gang bang. CNN is confirming ACB involvement.

So hh WTF did you "prove" except your fuckin hypocrisy?
Supposedly this laptop was handed over last December, and nothing done with the alleged information until less than 3 weeks before the election.

What were you saying about hypocrisy?

My point is, liberals will not be put off by biden’s Son anymore than trumpanzees are put off by a trump rape case that could be solved by a simple DNA test which would disprove it if untrue.

r1racer

BAMF
Supposedly this laptop was handed over last December, and nothing done with the alleged information until less than 3 weeks before the election.

My point is, liberals will not be put off by biden’s Son anymore than trumpanzees are put off by a trump rape case that could be solved by a simple DNA test which would disprove it if untrue.
Exactly! The FBI has questions to answer specifically Wray and upwards to Barr - who knew and when? Why wasn't it shared during Russian hoax impeachment waste of taxpayers $$$$????

Why was it ignored until Giuliani and the Post got the laptop content?

hh - what else you got?
#yourafuckinhypocrite

Last edited:

Wretch

amazingly graceful
The biggest joke is seeing some of you post the exact same crap a dozen times, each time as though it's an original thought.

As if heaving it up again is going to change anyone's mind.

Sometimes it takes several coats to get complete coverage...

...or like when you're posting bills on buildings and fences and someone comes along and posts a bill on top of what you posted;
you have to post yours over theirs because, that paste makes the paper tear and it just becomes too cumbersome to peel each little bit of paper so,
you just paste your bill over top and call it good.

Also, some people have to hear things a few times before it takes...

...slow on the upchuck I think it's called.

And then sometimes people need to say things over and over because it's something they need to understand better themselves.

hedgehog

BAMF
Which is precisely the point - this election is so polarized that short of a candidate getting caught felching a goat in the ball park of Burger King, nobody is going to have their minds changed by any “scandal” the other side comes up with.

When trump said he could shoot someone in the street and not lose a vote, it was strangely prophetic of how politics (on both sides) would become in less than 4 years

#r1racercankissmyforeskin.

LuxPride

BAMF

Bro, Trump getting caught with his dick in a chick is bad news, does it mean he's unfit to run the country? No, it means he was a scumbag 30 years ago. He didn't pimp out his office to bang broads in the last 4 years.

However, Biden getting caught with his son in a pay to play money-making scheme while the VP of the USA, does make him unfit to run the country because the act directly relates to the job at hand. If he wants to be a scumbag, it's his prerogative, just don't pimp out your office to do it. Be a real scumbag like Trump and do it on your own time.

maui

Big Bore diggidy mayhem
Bro, Trump getting caught with his dick in a chick is bad news, does it mean he's unfit to run the country? No, it means he was a scumbag 30 years ago. He didn't pimp out his office to bang broads in the last 4 years.

However, Biden getting caught with his son in a pay to play money-making scheme while the VP of the USA, does make him unfit to run the country because the act directly relates to the job at hand. If he wants to be a scumbag, it's his prerogative, just don't pimp out your office to do it. Be a real scumbag like Trump and do it on your own time.
They literally impeached Trump for the Ukraine deal. A deal that the Bidens made. It stands to reason then that if Joe Biden was caught doing just about anything....then Trump should be impeached.

Squidwerd

Ze Squidwerd
Website
www.snoopdogg.com
To be quite honest all this shit is insane.

How in the fuck does joe not know that his son should have been given an easy office job somewhere other than in foreign countries...

Like maybe some city in the mid west... Where he can stay out of the press and out of trouble...

hagrid

Human sized Loofah Pouf

How in the fuck does joe not know that his son should have been given an easy office job somewhere other than in foreign countries...

Like maybe some city in the mid west... Where he can stay out of the press and out of trouble...
A fly over state?! We're talking about our betters... the elite amongst us. You dont strand their progeny in Bumfuck, Nebraska.

Terry_Schiavo

Moderately Banned

wasnt he put in some cush naval press job??

CID

BAMF+
hedge you're full of shit again. You lefties LOVE to think this is about Trump being an asshole and if he wasn't such a this or that..well blah blah blah America this and that.

4 years my ass.........no.... it was the DNC covering for Clinton the sexual assaulter... DECADES ago that pissed away the "scandal" card as a selective measure.

So don't come here now playing the jaggoff about some bullshit polarized sided "moral objective" that has happend just since Trump's been in office. THE left birthed this situation not the right OR Trump. :fu:

Dameon

BAMF+
a simple DNA test which would disprove it if untrue.
My wife watches a lot of CourtTV shows about catching killers. The FBI/Police number one tactic for getting DNA when they suspect someone, but have no basis for a DNA collection, they follow them around. Ask a restaurant or bar to keep a few used drink glasses from the suspect behind the counter in a clean bag. You don't think 30 year cum stain looks like 30 year old spit stain? DNA can be bullshit evidence. I knew this chick in the Air Force who was trying to frame her ex. Kept a couple of condoms of his baby batter in the freezer "just in case".

Austin_F

BAMF+

So if it is a conspiracy, and the laptop doesn't exist as some claim, many more people are getting in on it and saying it's real, and in FBI possession at this point.

If the laptop didn't exist, I would assume the FBI would come right out and debunk it.

Because so far it's deemed horseshit. Even some of the NYPost's writers thought it was dubious. One of the writers wrote it under a pseudonym.

Imagine that, scoop of the CENTURY, to turn the course of history....and you write it....under a fake name?
Now I'm curious what those 'this is bullshit, fake news' Post reporters are going to say IF the laptop's existence is proven.

r1racer

BAMF

So if it is a conspiracy, and the laptop doesn't exist as some claim, many more people are getting in on it and saying it's real, and in FBI possession at this point.

If the laptop didn't exist, I would assume the FBI would come right out and debunk it.

Now I'm curious what those 'this is bullshit, fake news' Post reporters are going to say IF the laptop's existence is proven.
Not only that but the FBI & DOJ are debunking CNN, MSNBC, mainstream media bullshit claims this is Russia disinformation! Dorsey and Zuckerberg will be dragged onto Senate floor! The walls are caving in! Love it!!!

BigGar

high on placebo
Would anyone be surprised if Hunter had a tragic OD in the next week or so? Joe could blame his "relapse" on this awful fake news perpetrated by Russia and the bad orange man. Sympathy vote gets him over the top, story disappears, he then dies of a broken heart shortly after the election. Trump the bad guy blamed for everything. President Kamala in the big chair.

It could happen. . .

scottcolbath

BAMF+
Would anyone be surprised if Hunter had a tragic OD in the next week or so? Joe could blame his "relapse" on this awful fake news perpetrated by Russia and the bad orange man. Sympathy vote gets him over the top, story disappears, he then dies of a broken heart shortly after the election. Trump the bad guy blamed for everything. President Kamala in the big chair.

It could happen. . .
Your imagination........Stop. :)

S.C.

gobrian77

Quod Erat Demonstrandum
I thought the Hunter Biden deal might come up on Trump's '60 Minutes' interview (to be broadcast on Sunday), but, apparently, it did not go well...

hedgehog

BAMF
My wife watches a lot of CourtTV shows about catching killers. The FBI/Police number one tactic for getting DNA when they suspect someone, but have no basis for a DNA collection, they follow them around. Ask a restaurant or bar to keep a few used drink glasses from the suspect behind the counter in a clean bag. You don't think 30 year cum stain looks like 30 year old spit stain? DNA can be bullshit evidence. I knew this chick in the Air Force who was trying to frame her ex. Kept a couple of condoms of his baby batter in the freezer "just in case".
It’s a civil case you dingbat.

Funny how a cumstained blue dress is a “smoking gun”, but a cumstained black dress somehow is not to be taken seriously.

Top Bottom