What more Biden info on his son

maui

Big Bore diggidy mayhem
I agree that Hunter Biden is not running for president. But if Don Jr. had been in the same position with a crack pipe in his mouth and getting his dad 10m, it'd be front page news and peop-le would hold it against Trump. Twitter, FB, Youtube would have all let that one fly. The fact that it's "their guy" and that they were censoring stuff is the bigger news story. We all new Hunter was a crack head who had hookers wiping the coke from his nose. It seems that the Biden supporters here are completely fine with sections of the media censoring news.

Plus abc having ringer's in the audience seems to be completely fine too.

pimpslayer

HOLYBAMF
22 million have already early voted. People's minds are made up at this point I guess.
I was going to drive into town and vote yesterday morning, but I woke up feeling like shit.

The colonoscopy I had Thursday really knocked the shit out of me...pun intended.

I'm busy Monday, but I'll vote Tuesday morning and eat lunch at my favorite Italian restaurant on the way home.

I'm sure if there is a line it'll turn into a mini-Trump rally. :up:

hedgehog

BAMF
I agree that Hunter Biden is not running for president. But if Don Jr. had been in the same position with a crack pipe in his mouth and getting his dad 10m, it'd be front page news and peop-le would hold it against Trump. Twitter, FB, Youtube would have all let that one fly. The fact that it's "their guy" and that they were censoring stuff is the bigger news story. We all new Hunter was a crack head who had hookers wiping the coke from his nose. It seems that the Biden supporters here are completely fine with sections of the media censoring news.

It wouldn’t matter to the hardcore trump fans, and they would say “don jr isn’t running for president!”, and they would scream “fake news!!”

See a pattern here?

maui

Big Bore diggidy mayhem
It wouldn’t matter to the hardcore trump fans, and they would say “don jr isn’t running for president!”, and they would scream “fake news!!”

See a pattern here?
I think if the media started censoring bad shit that Trump or his kids did 99% of the conservative people would call a foul. Censorship is what you get in China.

fuck China

fuck censorship

Terry_Schiavo

Moderately Banned
See a pattern here?
why do you always blow the trumpanzee horn? Does it fit your lips well?? Why dont you give us a middle of the road politico reason why Biden is a good vote? He's not even the scary part... its Harris that is frightful. I would rather someone like Klobuchar IF it had to be a woman. But thats the fucking hilarity here...

gobrian77

Quod Erat Demonstrandum

What people would hold it against Trump if the situation were reversed, even if the story were everywhere? His usual detractors would, but his supporters wouldn't, the same way Biden's supporters don't seem to be holding it against him. It's frustrating to see something you perceive as a total wrong be accepted or ignored by others when it involves 'the other guy', but that's politics. There are plenty of people holding this against Biden on social media- they're just not his voting base.

But, again, I'm not arguing the rightness or wrongness of what's gone on- I'm saying this won't hurt Biden's chances (I'm not saying he's going to win, but he has a path), and looking at it from a 'what if it were reversed'
perspective helps show why that's the case.

maui

Big Bore diggidy mayhem
What people would hold it against Trump if the situation were reversed, even if the story were everywhere? His usual detractors would, but his supporters wouldn't, the same way Biden's supporters don't seem to be holding it against him. It frustrating to see something you perceive as a total wrong be accepted or ignored by others, but that's politics. There are plenty of people holding this against Biden on social media- they're just not his voting base.

But, again, I'm not arguing the rightness or wrongness of what's gone on- I'm saying this won't hurt Biden's chances (I'm not saying he's going to win, but he has a path).
In the US we're not supposed to censor recognized news outlets like the New York Post, thats more the Chinese program. Twitter after getting pressure has admitted this was wrong.

gobrian77

Quod Erat Demonstrandum
In the US we're not supposed to censor recognized news outlets like the New York Post, thats more the Chinese program. Twitter after getting pressure has admitted this was wrong.
Censorship is wrong- that's not the point I was making, but yes, I agree with you.

BusaVeloce

Cappo di tutti Cappo
Website
www.infowars.com
Just read a great comment on YT, guy said Trump should arrange an offer to Bill and Hillary full immunity in exchange for spilling their guts on everything the Bidens have done.

you know they know.
Bill may have already sung...

Notice how Trump was speaking highly of Bill last night at a rally...

Bill likes young girls but he is no baby raper...

Bill may be the key...

Anal Disco Anal Disco just wondering if you cared to answer this, or not.
Thanks for the reminder, I tried finding it in my notifications but no luck.

I'm saying facts don't matter. How many Republican lead investigations into Benghazi ultimately found no evidence of wrongdoing by Clinton? 7. But ask any Republican if Clinton should go to jail for Benghazi and the answer is fuck yeah, she's guilty, she should be burn.

Facts don't matter.

A bipartisan group just investigated these claims against Hunter and found fuck all, but Republicans still insist that Hunter is guilty. Based on what, I have no idea.

Facts don't matter.

Facts matter so little to the Republican party that they happily created a cutesy name - "alternative facts" - to make up their own reality.

I can't say for certain that these emails are fake, but their provenance is certainly sketchy as fuck and none of the surrounding details make any sort of sense, but obviously dovetails nicely into what Republicans already believe (Hunter and Joe are guilty!!!) so nobody is really going to raise questions about it.

Austin_F

BAMF+
Facts don't matter.
I'm a little disappointed at this emotional knee jerk sarcastic response when I was trying to have a simple conversation about this with you.

I could say the same thing about Trump taxes. The fact is he used the Obama era tax code to his advantage just like most people do. But facts didn't matter to democrats, right? The tax headlines painted him as some kind of tax cheat who owed more money but in FACT, he had actually paid ahead in taxes at one point knowing he might owe more. Who does that if they are trying to defraud the IRS?

but their provenance is certainly sketchy as fuck
I don't see it as sketchy. The laptop was abandoned last year. They've had this information this whole time. They are timing it to help with the election. It wasn't just discovered by the shop owner the other day. I'm sure they are planning on releasing the rest of the information in pieces, rather than dump it all in one day and have it get lost in the news cycle in 48 hours. By releasing it this way they can keep it in front.

Not sketchy. Planned. I'm sure the democrats regret releasing trumps tax returns so early, they probably wish they had held onto them for times like this.

Whats sketchy is Twitter claiming they block hacked material with personal information when they happily allowed links to Trumps unauthorized tax return release. Talk about personal information!

I'm not 100% confident the emails are real however at this point with literally no one credible denying them, it points to them being authentic for the time being.

What I'm wondering now is, do democrats have someone on the back burner to take Biden's place on the ballot? Is that even possible with the ballots basically printed out already?

gobrian77

Quod Erat Demonstrandum
What I'm wondering now is, do democrats have someone on the back burner to take Biden's place on the ballot? Is that even possible with the ballots basically printed out already?
Is this a serious question? Yeah, the Dems are gonna pull the presumed front-runner two weeks before Election Day regarding an unconfirmed story (that left-leaning MSM is actively quashing, and that presumably isn't influencing votes) that no one except Trump supporters- who weren't gonna vote for Biden anyway- cares about. You're a Trump supporter who just said you're not convinced the emails are real- you think Biden voters don't share that opinion? Look at how you're spinning the Trump tax story- his taxes are still under investigation, and nothing's been proven or resolved as he hasn't released them, but you're happy to give him the benefit of the doubt- well, it works both ways.

Do the Reps have a back-up for Trump if the NYT (which is still releasing info) comes out with indisputable proof of Trump's having committed tax fraud, because if that happens his base will abandon him for sure, right?

Short of one of them getting caught sodomizing a Cub Scout, this election is already decided (and it could go either way, but Trump or Biden has already won).

Last edited:

gobrian77

Quod Erat Demonstrandum
unless trump did his own taxes... a tax fraud case is unlikely. Having been thru an audit... the sharpest tacks dont work at the IRS... more like postal workers in nicer clothes.
What I'm saying is it doesn't make a difference if it's true or not- it was an example of something the left is making a big deal over that his base ultimately doesn't give a shit about either way, just like the Hunter Biden story ultimately won't matter to Biden voters. Plausible deniability just has to be maintained until November 3rd, and the assistance of social media platforms and the MSM certainly hasn't hurt...

Austin_F

BAMF+
I should have explained it better although I didn't think I needed to.

I'm not talking about Biden stepping down over this first release.

I mean if over the next few days the information about the Bidens is so bad that his campaign evaporates, what would the democrats next step be?

The Biden stuff is unknown to us. Trump's taxes were most likely prepared by tax firms. The taxes that were leaked have been looked over by experts and so far no one has said there was fraud. I suppose there could be other years where he DID instruct his tax firms to commit fraud but I doubt it.

In the meantime, Trump's taxes don't seem to be something that could harm him in the next couple weeks. I just don't predict those investigations will wrap up and an announcement of massive tax fraud will come up in that time frame.

The Biden stuff I believe is going to be purposely released from now until the election and no one knows how bad , if at all, it's going to get.

r1racer

BAM
The hypocrisy of the left is unbelievable. They publish stolen tax returns, Melania's private conversations, Russian hoax etc.

Yet the NY Post bombshell story about Biden crime family is deemed hacked and censured to protect their candidate. What was hacked please elaborate. I for one can't wait for Senate to grill Twitter and Facebook CEOs for the world to see. That's gonna hurt and sting with lasting impact.

The Post is the 4th largest paper in the US. Unlike big tech the Post can be held financially liable for printing misinformation. If its not true then why try like hell to hide it? Pimpin the VP spot to provide financial benefits to biden family is a crime that requires investigating not protection.

Not one question was asked about the emails during bidens town hall? If the table was turned you bet your sweet liberal ass Trump would have been tarred and feathered. Fucking hypocrites.

Last edited:

maui

Big Bore diggidy mayhem
I get the feeling this is going to be dribbled out for the next couple of days/weeks. Bannon is working with Giuliani on this. You can bet they're going to have a strategy to dole this out for the highest possible impact. What the have planned only they know and I wouldn't care to take a guess as to the way you skin a cat here.

maui

Big Bore diggidy mayhem
The hypocrisy of the left is unbelievable. They publish stolen tax returns, Melania's private conversations, Russian hoax etc.

Yet the NY Post bombshell story about Biden crime family is deemed hacked and censured to protect their candidate. What was hacked please elaborate. I for one can't wait for Senate to grill Twitter and Facebook CEOs for the world to see. That's gonna hurt and sting with lasting impact.

The Post is the 4th largest paper in the US. Unlike big tech the Post can be held financially liable for printing misinformation. If its not true then why try like hell to hide it? Pimpin the VP spot to provide financial benefits to biden family is a crime that requires investigating not protection.

Not one question was asked about the emails during bidens town hall? If the table was turned you bet your sweet liberal ass Trump would have been tarred and feathered. Fucking hypocrites.
its almost as if Twitter is trying to leverage its platform to impact the election....

KEHALE

BAMF with a stick
After the flop of the last 3 ‘October surprises’ this one smacks of desperation.

It would seem the trump campaign are not convinced they will win (which is a foregone conclusion, but they seem to be genuinely worried) and are throwing the kitchen sink at Biden trying to comey him.

That could backfire.
You remind me a lot of Baghdad Bob.

I could say the same thing about Trump taxes. The fact is he used the Obama era tax code to his advantage just like most people do. But facts didn't matter to democrats, right? The tax headlines painted him as some kind of tax cheat who owed more money but in FACT, he had actually paid ahead in taxes at one point knowing he might owe more.
If you're going to attack the reaction to Trump's taxes (or lack thereof), you should correctly understand the reaction first. The negative reaction wasn't that Trump used an illegal method or was otherwise breaking the law when he paid his $750 tax bill. It was the absolute hypocrisy of Trump tweeting attacks on Obama for not paying enough in taxes (he paid $1.8 million in his first year in office, supposedly) when he paid diddly squat. It was that the tax code has loopholes that allows a billionaire to pay less in taxes than anyone in the working class. It certainly paints an entirely different financial picture than what he tries to project himself as.

The laptop was abandoned last year.
You're stating that as fact. You have no idea where that laptop came from, from whom it came from, and when.

Whats sketchy is Twitter claiming they block hacked material with personal information when they happily allowed links to Trumps unauthorized tax return release. Talk about personal information!
Correct me if I'm wrong:

1. Trump's actual tax records were never released, just the report summarizing it.
2. So there could not have been Twitter links directly to the actual tax records themselves, just a link to the NYT
3. The NYT did not do anything illegal in publishing it.

So there is no double standard here, as you claim.

I'm not 100% confident the emails are real however at this point with literally no one credible denying them
Who would be credible to you?

gobrian77

Quod Erat Demonstrandum
I should have explained it better although I didn't think I needed to.

I'm not talking about Biden stepping down over this first release.

I mean if over the next few days the information about the Bidens is so bad that his campaign evaporates, what would the democrats next step be?

The Biden stuff is unknown to us. Trump's taxes were most likely prepared by tax firms. The taxes that were leaked have been looked over by experts and so far no one has said there was fraud. I suppose there could be other years where he DID instruct his tax firms to commit fraud but I doubt it.

In the meantime, Trump's taxes don't seem to be something that could harm him in the next couple weeks. I just don't predict those investigations will wrap up and an announcement of massive tax fraud will come up in that time frame.

The Biden stuff I believe is going to be purposely released from now until the election and no one knows how bad , if at all, it's going to get.
I know what you're saying- it's October 18th (morning of the 19th for me), and over 22,000,000 votes were cast as of Friday (I'm sure millions more went out over the weekend)- it's absolutely ridiculous to think something is going to happen regarding this story that's going to get Biden pulled from the ticket at this point. The election has already started- 'the next few days' pretty much takes you to November 3rd.

This is the most extreme example of Trump-supporter wishful-thinking I've ever seen, along the lines of liberals saying Trump was going to resign before the election so Pence could take his seat and pardon him for any crimes he may have committed.

Again, it's the Trump supporters that are excited over this, just like the Biden voters were excited over Trump's tax returns- it's gonna be 'Meh' all over again, especially with the assistance of MSM (which I do not for one second deny is happening). Even if this story is verified 100% as to the NYP's version, it still won't matter due to how it will be spun by the outlets liberals get their news from.

gobrian77

Quod Erat Demonstrandum
Here's what Biden voters are seeing (and believing)- no Trump supporters will believe it, if they even see it- this stuff just doesn't matter at this point:

Quotes from NYP reporters:

“I think it was very flimsy,” one Post reporter told Intelligencer.

Another journalist at the paper was even more blunt.

“It’s not something that meets my journalistic standards,” they said, adding that the piece “should not have been published.”

“It just makes you cringe and roll your eyes, and it’s hard to stomach, but at the same time we kind of know that you’re signing up for stuff like that,” one Post reporter said. “It’s upsetting. It’s disappointing. It sucks to, like, work for, like, a propaganda outlet.”

Because so far it's deemed horseshit. Even some of the NYPost's writers thought it was dubious. One of the writers wrote it under a pseudonym.

Imagine that, scoop of the CENTURY, to turn the course of history....and you write it....under a fake name?

Austin_F

BAMF+
Because so far it's deemed horseshit. Even some of the NYPost's writers thought it was dubious.
Seeing this directly under Brian's post regarding liberals and biden supporters reactions to this news is pretty funny. You have to admit. :) :)

r1racer

BAM
Because so far it's deemed horseshit. Even some of the NYPost's writers thought it was dubious. One of the writers wrote it under a pseudonym.

Imagine that, scoop of the CENTURY, to turn the course of history....and you write it....under a fake name?
another "debunked" story cause biden crime family says so.
#pathetic #sheep

r1racer

BAM
Giuliani knows just a bit about building a case.... he's got a treasure trove too handpick from next 18 days....

and the bonus is dragging Twitter ceo thru Senate hearing aka grilling, on election interference! #jackpot

Austin_F

BAMF+
It was that the tax code has loopholes that allows a billionaire to pay less in taxes than anyone in the working class.
I'm no expert in taxes, but if these were actual loopholes, things that weren't intended to be used in these manners, they would have been closed decades ago. The fact these 'loopholes' exist is proof congress leaves them in decade after decade for their millionaire and billionaire friends. Trump is doing what they all do. No one is going to write a check to the irs for more than they owe. People who own businesses have more options to lower their personal taxes than people punching a clock.
The NYT did not do anything illegal in publishing it.
And the post didn't do anything illegal either.

The situations are similar. Trump doesn't want his taxes released. Someone leaked a summary or whatever to the media.

We can assume hunter did not want his emails made public. Someone leaked them to the media.

We can assume melania wouldn't want recordings made public. Someone leaked them.

Twitter blocks the links that paint hunter and Joe in an unfavorable light. Allows links that paint trump and melania in an unfavorable light.

Surprisingly google through youtube seems to be the only social media platform that is letting people talk about it.

r1racer

BAM
I'm no expert in taxes, but if these were actual loopholes, things that weren't intended to be used in these manners, they would have been closed decades ago. The fact these 'loopholes' exist is proof congress leaves them in decade after decade for their millionaire and billionaire friends. Trump is doing what they all do. No one is going to write a check to the irs for more than they owe. People who own businesses have more options to lower their personal taxes than people punching a clock.

And the post didn't do anything illegal either.

The situations are similar. Trump doesn't want his taxes released. Someone leaked a summary or whatever to the media.

We can assume hunter did not want his emails made public. Someone leaked them to the media.

We can assume melania wouldn't want recordings made public. Someone leaked them.

Twitter blocks the links that paint hunter and Joe in an unfavorable light. Allows links that paint trump and melania in an unfavorable light.

Surprisingly google through youtube seems to be the only social media platform that is letting people talk about it.
nope youtube censured initially then thought better of it.

gobrian77

Quod Erat Demonstrandum
I have to add that I love that the side that calls BS on the NYT and WaPo holds up the New York Post (which has been a tabloid joke for decades- I'm a native New Yorker, and I know from whence I speak- I think even the cranky ex-Bronx boy would agree here) as a bastion of credible, objective journalism. :biggrin1a:

They know exactly what language to use to insinuate and allege something without being sued, though, I'll give them that.

And, yes, I said 'whence'.:fu:

Top Bottom