What more Biden info on his son

The thing is, if this was truly a nothingburger, they wouldn't need to keep hiding it. They could simply come out with the 'facts'.
Facts......"yeah well I don't trust the lamestream mediuhhh and their "facts", because they are trying to push their agenda" - how did I do?

They know there are gullible motherfuckers out there who don't care about "facts". Facts don't even apply here.

Austin_F

BAMF+
could you expand on how you don't think facts apply to this situation?

Are you saying you know the email is fake?

r1racer

BAM
Its ok for Libturd driven media to post Trumps hacked tax returns? What about the Steele Dossier Russian hoax?

Biden camp is hoping this will go away. Obama knew he was on the take pimping VP spot. Pathetic

JustTom

BAM
Sounds like a little more than speculation.

October 16, 2020
Buckle up: Hunter Biden laptop scandal may be about to get a whole lot worse

By Mark Anderson

Facebook and Twitter sacrificed the final shreds of their integrity to try to censor the N.Y. Post article revealing the existence of Hunter Biden's laptop. But in their rush to throw themselves in the path of the bullet to save Joe, there was a big problem. They forgot that Rudy Giuliani has the evidence.
The N.Y. Post article was an exclusive. That means all "fact checkers" that Facebook and Twitter will unleash to fact-check the article will be based on speculation, not fact. Because they don't have the laptop.
And, judging from a new video from Giuliani, things may be about to explode in the social media giants' faces.
If just a quarter of what Rudy Giuliani alleges is true, the evidence contained on the laptop is, finally, the true smoking gun. This isn't some salacious accusations bundled by a hired spy relying on Russian disinformation and gossip. It's Hunter's own laptop. That fact alone could be an enormous blow to the Biden campaign.
Giuliani released bombshell after bombshell in a video released Wednesday evening after the media did their best to censor the N.Y. Post article — making the social media censorship even more damning to those who tried to hide it from the public. Since receiving the copy of the hard drive, Giuliani has been poring through it, carefully documenting and preparing his prosecution. What he says he found is the actual evidence of payments, the money-laundering scheme they used, "illegal money for bribes," and how "some of that money from Ukraine ... went to Joe Biden."

Like a prosecutor laying out the case, Giuliani leads off the video with this: "In future days, you will see texts, emails, and photos that demonstrate crimes committed by the Biden crime family — in China (probably most of all), Russia, and several other countries."
The use of "the Biden crime family" is no mere hyperbole. Before Rudy Giuliani was "America's Mayor," he was one of America's top prosecutors, which included bringing down mafia crime families. And he has evidence — from Hunter — that implicates not only Hunter and Joe Biden, but also James (Joe's brother) and Sara (James's wife). One set of payments from China went to a triad of Bidens: James, Hunter, and Sara. Don't worry, Giuliani says — you're going to see it in the texts, not making it up.
The fact he was one of America's top prosecutors makes the ending of the video even more damning: "I've been in this business a long time. This is the biggest cover-up I have ever seen. And it is the biggest government scandal, I've ever heard of."
Getting back to the beginning, Giuliani continued his introduction, saying, "China has all of the photos that we have — which means [Hunter] is, really, a massive national security threat to the United States. Since his father lies — about all of this — it's an easy area of extortion."
Believe it or not, it gets worse from there for Joe Biden.
Laying out the case further, Giuliani points right at the defendant, accusing Joe of "certainly [committing] a crime. Because some of that money from Ukraine, illegal money for bribes, went to Joe Biden."
Remember: these are all accusations after Giuliani has read through the emails, the texts, and the contents of the hard drive. Unlike the Facebook/Twitter "fact-checker" minions, Giuliani has seen the evidence.
In one of the more damning statements, he says, "China has so many different transactions, it's going to take a couple of days, if not a week, for us to sort all through them. But we have them. ... And, basically, this is money that goes to Hunter Biden, James Biden, Sara Biden...and the Biden family."
He also has evidence of how the money flowed — thanks to a text from Hunter Biden to his daughter, Naomi, that was found on the hard drive. Giuliani says the text was discussing money, "but in it, [Hunter] makes a very big mistake. He explains the distribution scheme that the Biden crime family has used for years."
The text reads, "I love you all, but I don't receive any respect. And that's fine, I guess. Works for you apparently. I hope you all can do what I did and pay for everything for this entire family for 30 years."
Giuliani interrupts his reading of the text to wonder why Hunter was paying for everything for the family. Because, Giuliani speculates, Hunter was getting the money, and they were keeping it, from Joe, so he wouldn't have to report it. But he paid, for example, for his half-sister's entire college education.
Giuliani then returns to the text for the coup de grâce: "It's really hard. But don't worry unlike Pop, I won't make you give me half your salary."
"Pop" is Hunter's name for his dad, Joe Biden.
All of this is really just Rudy's opening statement. If the evidence about to be rolled out is even remotely on par with his opening statement, it will be beyond explosive, given the source: Hunter's own laptop.
Will the censorship hit new heights? Or will the media do what they should have been doing for the last four years — investigate the real crime that has been in plain sight all this time?
The full, 16-minute video can be found on Rudy Giuliani's Common Sense Podcast Channel on YouTube.
Mark Anderson holds an MBA and is all but dissertation in his Doctor of Business Administration. He hosts I Spy Radio, a conservative talk show in deep-blue Oregon.

hedgehog

BAMF
After the flop of the last 3 ‘October surprises’ this one smacks of desperation.

It would seem the trump campaign are not convinced they will win (which is a foregone conclusion, but they seem to be genuinely worried) and are throwing the kitchen sink at Biden trying to comey him.

That could backfire.

Ninjaman12R

I'm too drunk to taste this chicken
After the flop of the last 3 ‘October surprises’ this one smacks of desperation.

It would seem the trump campaign are not convinced they will win (which is a foregone conclusion, but they seem to be genuinely worried) and are throwing the kitchen sink at Biden trying to comey him.

That could backfire.
Surely you don't think there is no substance whatsoever to this? C'mon man........ Joe's arrogance and ignorance has always been off the chart, ALWAYS...., and with Hunter it's a case of "the apple didn't fall from the tree" if I ever saw it.

hedgehog

BAMF
Considering trump’s record of creepy behavior around women and his multiple sexual assault allegations, one could consider this true.....

But it was dropped.

Though if we apply your criteria of proof, it would be concrete evidence of wrongdoing.

See it yet?

Ninjaman12R

I'm too drunk to taste this chicken
Considering trump’s record of creepy behavior around women and his multiple sexual assault allegations, one could consider this true.....

But it was dropped.

Though if we apply your criteria of proof, it would be concrete evidence of wrongdoing.

See it yet?
I didn't say concrete, I asked if you thought there was "no substance" to any of this. Meaning that it is a 100% fabrication. But I'll save us both some time, let's sit back and see how it unfolds, then revisit it.

Deal?

hedgehog

BAMF
I didn't say concrete, I asked if you thought there was "no substance" to any of this. Meaning that it is a 100% fabrication. But I'll save us both some time, let's sit back and see how it unfolds, then revisit it.

Deal?
Sounds good for me.

Especially given the news that has come out the same time that the White House was informed by the intelligence community that Giuliani - who was responsible for disseminating this story - was being fed misinformation by Russian agents.

It’s certainly going to be interesting one way or another.

r1racer

BAM
"The N.Y. Post article was an exclusive. That means all "fact checkers" that Facebook and Twitter will unleash to fact-check the article will be based on speculation, not fact. Because they don't have the laptop.

And, judging from a new video from Giuliani, things may be about to explode in the social media giants' faces......"

LOL Biden knows he is caught but in his state of constant Dementia coupled with the fact he gets a pass from the mainstream media just like Nobama is as happy as a pig in you know what! Poor idiot is just existing from day to day speaking from prepared notes. Kamila Kopulator is just foaming at the mouth to get put in charge when Biden goes to assisted living full time.

Rocco

BAM
when Biden goes to assisted living full time.

Or _ Joe gets eliminated completely. Old people die all of the time _ eh! No political embarrassment for the left , no accusations, no mess, just make it an easy clean transition and make him a fallen President at the same time.

-

Your Car Is Slow

HOLYBAMF

maui

Big Bore diggidy mayhem
If the "big guy" Joe Biden accepted 10m from the Chinese while not in office, does it require him to register as a foreign agent?

gobrian77

Quod Erat Demonstrandum
I'm enjoying the conservative reaction to this thread- now 'unidentified sources' are perfectly fine, and the news isn't fake because you like it- who do you think you are, liberals?:biggrin1a:

Hunter Biden's chances of winning the presidency in 2020 are definitely over...

I'll ask the same question I asked before- if you're a Trump supporter and the pics were of of Don Jr, would you change your vote or not vote at all? Not a chance. If this story were about the Trump family you knew it was 100% true, how would that affect your vote? Come on- it wouldn't.

CNN and other left-leaning MSM are peripherally touching on this story by painting Ghouliani as a dupe being used by the Russians to spread disinformation about Hunter Biden and smear Sleepy Joe. It's a move out of the FOX News playbook that they often employ when dealing with info critical of Trump- ignore it as long as possible, and then spin it to make it less damaging. CNN is of course pushing the Gen Kelly story, where he talked shit about Trump. If your news sources are conservative, you're hearing a lot about this, but you're also very likely to be voting for Trump anyway- if they're not, you're not. While I agree this story sounds bad and acknowledge it could be completely true, there has been plenty of bad stuff about Trump that has been easily shrugged off by his supporters- I don't think Joe's peeps are gonna be any different. I also don't think there are enough undecided voters (especially in swing-states, where both campaigns have put in a lot of time and money) to even make a difference at this point, and I doubt this story will sway an appreciable number of the few that remain. Over 22,000,000 votes have already been submitted, with registered Ds having a 2:1 margin over Rs (who will vote later or on Election Day- I'm not saying this ratio will hold- it won't), with many in those aforementioned swing-states- the Ds are getting them in early, which also helps Sleepy Joe as that's fewer voters who can potentially be impacted by the story. There's so little time left that the MSM can continue to spew 'credible' doubt until Nov 3rd.

Like I said on the other thread, this story is gonna get a 'Meh' from Biden voters- they either won't believe it, won't care, or might never even hear of it. Whomever was gonna win before this story broke is the same one that's gonna win now (I'm not making a call- I see paths for both of them- it ain't gonna be a landslide either way).

Trump supporters have spent four years showing Dems how you handle negative news about your guy- deny it, ignore it, or begrudgingly accept it with 'We knew we weren't electing a choirboy', and, in the end, you let it go.

The Dems love to play, 'This is it! This is the big one! I'm coming, Elizabeth!' (if you're old enough to get that reference)- this is the Reps' turn.

KEHALE

BAMF with a stick
I'm enjoying the conservative reaction to this thread- now 'unidentified sources' are perfectly fine, and the news isn't fake because you like it- who do you think you are, liberals?:biggrin1a:

Hunter Biden's chances of winning the presidency in 2020 are definitely over...

I'll ask the same question I asked before- if you're a Trump supporter and the pics were of of Don Jr, would you change your vote or not vote at all? Not a chance. If this story were about the Trump family you knew it was 100% true, how would that affect your vote? Come on- it wouldn't.

CNN and other left-leaning MSM are peripherally touching on this story by painting Ghouliani as a dupe being used by the Russians to spread disinformation about Hunter Biden and smear Sleepy Joe. It's a move out of the FOX News playbook that they often employ when dealing with info critical of Trump- ignore it as long as possible, and then spin it to make it less damaging. CNN is of course pushing the Gen Kelly story, where he talked shit about Trump. If your news sources are conservative, you're hearing a lot about this, but you're also very likely to be voting for Trump anyway- if they're not, you're not. While I agree this story sounds bad and acknowledge it could be completely true, there has been plenty of bad stuff about Trump that has been easily shrugged off by his supporters- I don't think Joe's peeps are gonna be any different. I also don't think there are enough undecided voters (especially in swing-states, where both campaigns have put in a lot of time and money) to even make a difference at this point, and I doubt this story will sway an appreciable number of the few that remain. Over 22,000,000 votes have already been submitted, with registered Ds having a 2:1 margin over Rs (who will vote later or on Election Day- I'm not saying this ratio will hold- it won't), with many in those aforementioned swing-states- the Ds are getting them in early, which also helps Sleepy Joe as that's fewer voters who can potentially be impacted by the story. There's so little time left that the MSM can continue to spew 'credible' doubt until Nov 3rd.

Like I said on the other thread, this story is gonna get a 'Meh' from Biden voters- they either won't believe it, won't care, or might never even hear of it. Whomever was gonna win before this story broke is the same one that's gonna win now (I'm not making a call- I see paths for both of them- it ain't gonna be a landslide either way).

Trump supporters have spent four years showing Dems how you handle negative news about your guy- deny it, ignore it, or begrudgingly accept it with 'We knew we weren't electing a choirboy', and, in the end, you let it go.

The Dems love to play, 'This is it! This is the big one! I'm coming, Elizabeth!' (if you're old enough to get that reference)- this is the Reps' turn.

Regarding Trump, it’s Not “negative news”, but “fake news”

Why do you think the information regarding the Biden’s is Russian disinformation?

hedgehog

BAMF
Does anyone here honestly believe this will have any influence on the election and stop anyone voting for Biden and make them vote for trump instead?

Trump said he could shoot someone on the street and not lose a single vote, and considering what we have seen during this last nearly 4 years and the unflinching Devotion of his fanbase, it hold true.

However, now the liberals can turn around and say “if it’s good for the goose, it’s good for the gander”, and will ignore this latest attempt from the GOP.

So far, their October surprises have been damp squibs and has left the republicans clutching at straws, as this hunter Biden stuff shows.

gobrian77

Quod Erat Demonstrandum
Regarding Trump, it’s Not “negative news”, but “fake news”

Why do you think the information regarding the Biden’s is Russian disinformation?
Did I say I think it is? Read what I wrote. That's how it's being reported by most MSM outside the NYP and FOX- Google 'Hunter Biden' and look at the headlines- you'll see words (relating to the story, not to the Bidens) like 'non-scandal', 'insanity', 'Russian disinformation', 'questionable', etc.

What I said was it may very well be 100% true, but, as far as the election is concerned, it doesn't matter.

There's a very sizable group that's upset about this story on social media, and they think it's disqualifying for Biden- the thing is, they're mainly Trump supporters who weren't going to vote for him anyway- the Biden supporters are telling themselves it's fake news and are fully prepared to let it go.

gobrian77

Quod Erat Demonstrandum
hh, what you fail to realize is censorship is backfiring on biden crime family.... this isnt going to end well.....

View attachment 44214
There are loads of these types of posts and memes- they're being distributed in the conservative echo chamber, not among more liberal Biden voters. To you it's a 'big scandal', but, as you were never going to vote for Biden anyway, it doesn't really matter. I've been looking for some Biden supporters who are saying this is a problem for them- they may exist, but I haven't found any.

BusaVeloce

Cappo di tutti Cappo
Website
www.infowars.com
Did I say I think it is? Read what I wrote. That's how it's being reported by most MSM outside the NYP and FOX- Google 'Hunter Biden' and look at the headlines- you'll see words (relating to the story, not to the Bidens) like 'non-scandal', 'insanity', 'Russian disinformation', 'questionable', etc.

What I said was it may very well be 100% true, but, as far as the election is concerned, it doesn't matter.

There's a very sizable group that's upset about this story on social media, and they think it's disqualifying for Biden- the thing is, they're mainly Trump supporters who weren't going to vote for him anyway- the Biden supporters are telling themselves it's fake news and are fully prepared to let it,go.
" don't shoot until You see the white of their eyes..."

r1racer

BAM
There are loads of these types of posts and memes- they're being distributed in the conservative echo chamber, not among more liberal Biden voters. To you it's a 'big scandal', but, as you were never going to vote for Biden anyway, it doesn't really matter. I've been looking for some Biden supporters who are saying this is a problem for them- they may exist, but I haven't found any.
this time big tech censored a story they are happy about.... next time it may not be in their favor... reform is coming regardless.

Top Bottom