What major tools are in your DIY garage?

One of those headband led lights is the first thing I reach for now when I start work in the garage.

My buddy has the snap on magnetic work light with good adjustability and angles. I'd never buy one for that money but I'm glad he has it. It's designed very well.
i used to use those...till someone turned me on to these

the magnet on the bottom is stupid strong..holds to anything (well anything magnetic..which should be most old shit)...and the light is brighter than the sun! rechargable via usb cable and regularly goes on sale for 24.99 (id certainly not pay 39.99 for it, but clearly these things sell like hotcakes regularly...thus the huge markup from the usual discounted price)

wand is adjustible in all directions...its easily brighter than any of my previous hand held hood lights...even brighter than the huge LED "tube" light I had previously.

Fever500

BAMF

View attachment 30505

the magnet on the bottom is stupid strong..holds to anything (well anything magnetic..which should be most old shit)...and the light is brighter than the sun! rechargable via usb cable and regularly goes on sale for 24.99 (id certainly not pay 39.99 for it, but clearly these things sell like hotcakes regularly...thus the huge markup from the usual discounted price)

wand is adjustible in all directions...its easily brighter than any of my previous hand held hood lights...even brighter than the huge LED "tube" light I had previously.
Yep .. I have the same one ... love it.

Website
www.JaxRacing.com

View attachment 30505

I have two of them. They're awesome. Use them for all kinds of stuff.

Austin_F

BAMF+
When I click YOUR link, I get that deal.

But when I went to hf site myself, it was full price. And the link looks the same.

Snipaste_2020-02-14_15-07-00.png

Snipaste_2020-02-14_15-05-58.png

OP
CZLoco

CZLoco

artist formerly known as quad destroyer and...
I put one on my wishlist :lol:

I actually already have a similar product from Home Depot but the magnet sucks.
It'll hang upside down or rightside up but hates angles.
And it doesn't bend.
Kinda like me these days.

OP
CZLoco

CZLoco

artist formerly known as quad destroyer and...
I don't anticipate giving up my beloved headlamp, but you never know.

I bought a bluetooth OBD II scanner off of Amazon. My beater PT was turning on the CEL and GAS CAP lights and the dealer couldn't find a reason. Hooked up my scanner for real time and found out I wasn't completing the drive cycle test for the Evap system. It passed the self test, and I got it smogged. Good for 2 years.

I also have a cheap endoscope for my phone.

Other than that, my fun stuff is all the tools for setting up gears for my race car.

And I have 12 toolboxes full of hand tools and such.

Top Bottom