what freedom feels like.... in the eyes of nature.... Trash Panda's!

r1racer

All Q All the Time
earlier this year... dear friend rescued four abandoned baby raccoons... today, she decided...

Trash Panda's were ready to be set free.... out in the wild.... to explore their new World....

the sky's the limit for these little rascals.... hopefully they stay far war from humans....

Last edited:

luckystrike

he/him - Chief Diversity and Inclusion Officer
Website
lemonparty.org
If you grew up urban in the streets, you cannot erase from your mind the picture of those things foraging through trash bins behind restaurants, eating garbage food and throwing it around the streets and all the parasites and shit those things carry :D

I used to walk back alleyways after midnight and one of those fucking things would lunge out of a dumpster and all hissing me up :fu:

OP
r1racer

r1racer

All Q All the Time
remember well, as a young child growing up in the burbs...

grandma splashin them with water out the window....

take those coons over city rats everyday...

luckystrike

Website
lemonparty.org
We already knew that you liked the cock.

We weren't sure how bigoted you were though...
Listen

In a neighborhood I used to live there was a toddler playing in the backyard of a house, fully supervised

Shortly after he fell gravely ill and consecutively lost motor function throughout his body

He was dead within a month

Turns out he swallowed some coon stools which are laden with parasites that get into the brain turning it into Swiss cheese 🧀

We lived a few blocks away and my son would’ve been about 2 years old at the time

Needles to say my wife was ready with a flame thrower whenever one of those fucking things came anywhere near property

Vicious_Cycle

they/them - LABusas Road Captain
One of those fucking things died in my mother's attic while I was working on the place getting it ready to sell after her demise. Holy fuck did that thing stink, for a long time. I knew something was dead, but I didn't know what, or where.
The mud room next to the garage filled with flies. Thousands. Good times! :fu::screama::fu:

Vicious_Cycle

they/them - LABusas Road Captain
Listen

In a neighborhood I used to live there was a toddler playing in the backyard of a house, fully supervised

Shortly after he fell gravely ill and consecutively lost motor function throughout his body

He was dead within a month

Turns out he swallowed some coon stools which are laden with parasites that get into the brain turning it into Swiss cheese 🧀

We lived a few blocks away and my son would’ve been about 2 years old at the time

Needles to say my wife was ready with a flame thrower whenever one of those fucking things came anywhere near property
So, you like the black cack?
Is that what you're trying to tell us?
It's not really a surprise.

luckystrike

Website
lemonparty.org
One of those fucking things died in my mother's attic while I was working on the place getting it ready to sell after her demise. Holy fuck did that thing stink, for a long time. I knew something was dead, but I didn't know what, or where.
The mud room next to the garage filled with flies. Thousands. Good times! :fu::screama::fu:
Couldn’t happen to a nicer guy 🤩

OP
r1racer

r1racer

All Q All the Time
The coon in that picture looks like it was dead for six weeks before your dog found it.
Ace was halfway thru inhaling his meal.... stops, that never happens, makes a beeline for woods....

My bride ran after him.... he snapped it's neck before.... that night we brought him down the street.... as meal for s....

Doberman's are killers.... very focused and mostly obedient.... it's probably why we love them.

Top Bottom