What does it mean to forgive?

r1racer

All Q All the Time
Everyone has their own individual interpretations... and life experiences.....

forgiven my ex.... actually thanked her, profusely!

new bride's got special skills.....

so what's yours.....

personally had to forgive Mother nature.....

life's choices.... misery.... pain.... freedom.... healing.....

Last edited:
  • Red
Reactions: Red

Hapo

Dog Boy
...not if it works...

...people who hold grudges are often very loyal as well...

...we believe in history...Time is Truth...

Terry_Schiavo

ScrapBracket.org moderator and admins
I can remember someone's a cunt, but sometimes I forget exactly why I decided that.
Funny at my buddys 50th there was this chubby bully that I had sworn if I was ever in a room with him again one of us was leaving on a stretcher.
Life had dealt him a rough hand to play loosing his parents, brother, and the families wealth. Ironically I was pretty good friends with his brother that had passed.
Eventually he came up to me at the party wanting forgiveness for the bullshit he had given me as kids... I asked if he remembered the last time we talked?
He wasnt clear on the memory... so I reminded him the rage pilot is still lit ready to deploy if he wanted some...lol
I felt some empathy but still had the ability to serve up some homicidal rage at the burned image of him as a teenager.
Plus I wasnt trying to be an ass at such a milestone party for one of my closest friends

Wretch

amazingly graceful
Funny at my buddys 50th there was this chubby bully that I had sworn if I was ever in a room with him again one of us was leaving on a stretcher.
Life had dealt him a rough hand to play loosing his parents, brother, and the families wealth. Ironically I was pretty good friends with his brother that had passed.
Eventually he came up to me at the party wanting forgiveness for the bullshit he had given me as kids... I asked if he remembered the last time we talked?
He wasnt clear on the memory... so I reminded him the rage pilot is still lit ready to deploy if he wanted some...lol
I felt some empathy but still had the ability to serve up some homicidal rage at the burned image of him as a teenager.
Plus I wasnt trying to be an ass at such a milestone party for one of my closest friends
That is heavy.

You are a decent person and a funny motherfucker...

...and I mean all of the ways funny can be used.

I hope you're up for snuggles the next time we meet up.

Mr Lucky

The Voice Of Reason...
He was miserable and life was crushing him. You should have shot him. It would have been a kindness.

Not killed him shot him! Just shot him a little bit. In the shoulder or a nut.

Jeeeezuz, I'm not a monster!

What is wrong with you people? Can't you see life was not his friend? Show the man a kindness for fuck's sake.

Go and fuck yourselves... :fu:

Last edited:

ysr_racer

12 gauge matzo ball shooter
Sometimes, when I here terrible things have happened to my enemies, (death, death of a loved one, major illness...) It makes me smile.

Not an ear to ear smile so other people can see it, just a little smile to myself.

The day I hear Nancy Pelosi has died, I'll be dancing in the street naked.

Wretch

amazingly graceful
He was miserable and life was crushing him. You should have shot him. It would have been a kindness.

What is wrong with you people? Can't you see life was not his friend? Show the man a kindness for fuck's sake.

Go and fuck yourselves... :up:
The knee is a nice place to put bullets...

...in otters which you wish to cause pain in.

Wretch

amazingly graceful
Sometimes, when I here terrible things have happened to my enemies, (death, death of a loved one, major illness...) It makes me smile.

Not an ear to ear smile so other people can see it, just a little smile to myself.

The day I hear Nancy Pelosi has died, I'll be dancing in the street naked.
I hope for the sake of humanity that there's an EMP when you hear the news so no one ever has to see video of that.

GSXRTURBO1

BAMF+
I understand this all too well. We may be more alike than I thought.

luckystrike

he/him - Chief Diversity and Inclusion Officer
Website
lemonparty.org

Go and fuck yourselves... :up:
Your anus must still be raw and pulsating from all the buffeting by the entire Italian football club

OP
r1racer

r1racer

All Q All the Time
at times we hit on heavy stuff here.....

however, at the end of the day...

we're all frogs hangin above the w.....

• Red
Reactions: Red

GSXRTURBO1

BAMF+
No, some of us are clinically insane.
Speak for yourself, all of my personalities are sane.

"Isn't that right Rodrigo?"
"Shut the fuck up Esteban, you've always been an asshole"
"Why do you guys always argue, my head hurts"
All 26 personalities at once: "Julius, will you just fuck off and die already!"

Hapo

Dog Boy
...two things Mother Burnes said back there in Seminary School I that can never forget...I have managed to forget the rest...

1 : You may forgive but you will never forget.

2 : The whole world is a little better or a little worse because of you.

...this is a free post...

Last edited:
Top Bottom