What a sleeper car made by Suzuki

I was surprise to see one on the road today in Santa Clara. I had to stop the driver to ask about the car. AWD, wide stands

Stetson

BAMF
I see them around every once in a while. In a few more years, when they are older and shittier, I may try to score an AWD model as a winter beater. They could be switched to fwd when you don't need awd, like the old Subarus used to do.

CZLoco

artist formerly known as quad destroyer and...
The dash is screwed up. There's no way you could put a 10.1" Android double-din in it without the a/c vents being covered up. Stoopid, Suzuki. Very stoopid. The 1% of your buyers are going to be, not buying.

This thread reminds me of a neighbor I once had.
Dude had a lifted Suzuki Samurai with the 302 V8 conversion done.
It sounded so mean.
I'd love to have one of those as a fifth or sixth car if I ever hit the lotto.

CZLoco

The Geo Metro was so small, it was probably a motorcycle engine in there. :lol:

Wasn't it a three cylinder car initiated by Chevy and then pieced together by various other companies?

CZLoco

I seem to remember the flamers riding around in Geo Metro convertibles back during that companies "prime". This was when I was living in Orlando, FL (disney world city).

CZLoco

I had to Google and it reads like you're spot-on. :up:

Wikipedia said:
The second generation Metro featured two engine options. The three-cylinder, 1.0-liter throttle body injected engine, still used on base models, was available for non-LSi models in 1997. The 1.0-liter became the last engine on a vehicle available in the US to use TBI. This generation also offered a revised 1.3-liter inline four-cylinder engine used in the Pontiac Firefly, with multi-point fuel injection (with hydraulic lifters and lash adjusters, and a 30,000-mile service interval).[5] The 1.3-liter inline-four engine offered 70 hp (52 kW), and was the same engine that had been in use in the Suzuki Swift (except for the GT models) in prior years. LSi models produced after 1997 featured the four-cylinder engine with a sixteen-valve head instead of the eight valves of the earlier design, yet was still a SOHC design.

BigHock

BAMF
The Geo Metro had a Suzuki engine in it ..
I rented one of those, not by choice mind you. It was an absolute shit box! It was brand new maybe 2000 miles, and I felt I was going to put my foot thru the floor just pulling out of the parking spot. I know the question you are thinking, and the answer is yes! It did sustain damage after driving it around the rally course. Wellsboro PA rally weekend was never the same after convincing my brother all rentals have 4WD.

Top Bottom