What’s ya doin’ tonight ? Post a pic right now….

Rhino

K-9 BAMF
Had a cracked screen on my phone.. the back also is made of glass (why the fish do they make the back out of glass?) So the phone was deemed unrepairable. I liked withbthe cracked screen a few weeks .. then while mowing my lawn it fell and got chopped upped a bit .

tried to put my phone back together but I couldn't find all the pieces ..

20220805_192144.jpg

So I had insurion send me a new one with a $249 deductible. I'm sending back the phone like requested so I won't have to pay the $200 no return of device penalty.. :)

Kirk

BAMF
Was not able to get pictures, but went out last night after it got dark, to try out the light bar on a long stretch.

I am really stoked by how well it worked. It sounds cliche, but it was pretty much like carrying daylight around with us. The light was nice and smooth, with enough to the sides for us to see where we were going when cornering, and plenty of punch out front, with no hot spots. It was obviously most powerful closer to the truck, but we had meaningful illumination out to about a half-mile or so. The flood and spot elements blended smoothly, and they gave an accurate "context" for lack of a better word, that helped me to more accurately judge distance, bends, and elevation changes. Even at this age, there was zero WTF moments with shadows.

This is gonna be SO handy in Baja if we have to go off road at night.

Master-Cylinder

Duck Loving Curmudgeon and Legendary Race Wrench
Had a cracked screen on my phone.. the back also is made of glass (why the fish do they make the back out of glass?) So the phone was deemed unrepairable. I liked withbthe cracked screen a few weeks .. then while mowing my lawn it fell and got chopped upped a bit .

tried to put my phone back together but I couldn't find all the pieces ..

View attachment 106511

So I had insurion send me a new one with a $249 deductible. I'm sending back the phone like requested so I won't have to pay the $200 no return of device penalty.. :)
My fancy computer phone only cost $250.00.

Rhino

K-9 BAMF
My fancy computer phone only cost $250.00.
$1200 I can get the same two year outdated phone for $800.. or trade up to the Apple 13 pro for $1400. :)

I had to use my useless laptop for 24 hours. I HATED this lap top and windows 11 from day one. It's a fuck price of shit that won't let me even upgrade my radar detector.. fucken HP Omen core I7 get fore gtx card price of shit. Sure it looked good on paper but the operating system fuckibg sucks. I'll stick with my phone for 99.9% of my computer needs

Hapo

Dog Boy
...Chuck Norris could...

...this one time a guy went after him with an attack helicopter and look what happened to that dude...

Last edited:

Kirk

BAMF
The only advice I’m going to give you. DO NOT TRAVEL AT NIGHT IN BAJA. EVER
We're gonna be there as part of one of the pro teams racing the Baja 1000, which is a 24 hour a day thing.

We're driving (probably caravanning with the rest of the team) straight through TJ without stopping.

We're gonna be based out of Ensenada, but we're gonna be in the "nice" part, near the flag pole on the waterfront.

We'll probably be working south of there, but this year's race is a loop race, so we won't be crossing over into Baja California Sur.

Hapo

Dog Boy
I’m putting you back on ignore. you post the dumbest shit. at least you are consistent
...I don't think you fully appreciate the exploits performed in episode 7...

...he gets attacked by an attack helicopter and still manages to get the bad guy out of it and beat him hand to hand...

...I bet even Kirk couldn't do that...!!!...

Stetson

BAMF+
Last night I replaced a fuel line on my SV650 that shit itself on my way home the other day. About 2.5 inches long, goes between the two throttle bodies. I noticed something was up when my foot got cold and I looked down to see it was wet, soaked with gas, along with my right pant leg below the knee, gas spraying everywhere... :eek::eek:
I replaced it with FI fuel line, and FI hose clamps. Of course, I took a picture after I was done. Looking in under the tank, from the right side.

Also cracked 10K on my leak-free test ride after. My soaked shoe is still airing out, in the driveway. I hope to save it.

Last edited:

scottcolbath

BAMF+
Hanging out with these wankers tonight. Couple of them in the pic are over from the UK for a visit. I'm taking them out to shoot guns Friday.

Downtown Phoenix has become quite the spot for eats and drinks.

Gots to get back down there and check out another place next door to the one in the pic.

www.champanglanes.com

Upscale, white trash. What's not to like?

S.C.

Top Bottom