What’s ya doin’ tonight ? Post a pic right now….

Master-Cylinder

Duck Loving Curmudgeon and Legendary Race Wrench
Fucking shit. Killer rain. Flat roof loaded up with water. Scuppers couldn't dump it off fast enough. Had a leak again, which I knew about and had a roofer come out and check two months ago. He says "All good". Yeah, right.

Well now that I have all your information, lets see what I can do with it.

scottcolbath

BAMF+
I'm replacing the fucking battery in my girlfriend's car. Last one went in in Feb of 2020. 2 1/2 years from a battery? Never in my life. Minimum is three. Typical for anything I have owned is five years. I hate this fucking car.

S.C.

Kirk

BAMF
We tried out the light bar after it got dark out last night.

Wow, I wish that pictures could show how well it works. With about 30,000 candlepower in a combo spot/flood pattern, we were able to drive as fast in the dark as we can in broad daylight, without over-driving the light bar. It is so much more powerful than the headlights, that we can't tell the difference between high and low beams, or even headlights on/off. When looking at the front of the truck, it makes the stock headlights look like they are only emitting a dim orange/brown light.

If we do have to drive off road in the dark in Baja, this will be more than enough for our purposes.

Last edited:

Rhino

K-9 BAMF
Which make did you go with.. I need two small 4 or 6 inch lights for the front of my winch bar set up.

Kirk

BAMF
Which make did you go with.. I need two small 4 or 6 inch lights for the front of my winch bar set up.
We're not racing, so we will be going a lot slower than the race vehicles. For that reason, I chose not to go with a $1000+ Baja Designs or Rigid light bar.

And the cheap Chinese light bars on Amazon, are mostly just crap.

Upon doing some research, I learned that Rigid makes the light bars sold by 4 Wheel Parts under their "Pro Comp" brand, so we went that route.

They gave me a law enforcement discount, so it only cost about $200, and it came with a wiring harness with relay, fuse holder, and switch, as well as the covers.

Rhino

K-9 BAMF
Going after fencing. 100 8' t posts, $500 solar charger. 3200' wire, insulators, assorted other stuff. Converting acreage from timber to grazing.

Good money in meat.. I've been learning the ropes from a a old guy with 65 head.. he enjoys sharing the knowledge and my free labor as payment.

Kirk

BAMF
Responded to some kind of chaos in the back yard involving the dogs.

When I got there, I heard upset baby bird noises coming from the mouth of our 7 month old 65 pound chocolate lab puppy, and momma mockingbird was dive-bombing everyone.

I checked the secret compartment inside the puppy's mouth, and found this:

20220804_103328.jpg

Last edited:
Top Bottom