What’s ya doin’ tonight ? Post a pic right now….

BigGar

high on placebo
Ever done same to a 288GTO or F50?

And if so, if you could have one and only for yourself, which of the holy trifecta would you take?
That's a super tough question. I've worked on a bunch of all of them
The top comes off an F50, which is pretty cool.
F40 is pure track ready sex.
288 GTO kind of started it all. It's a little subdued as the initiated might mistake if for a 308.
I'd probably go with the 288. It's a bit more roomy for my fat ass, and not as extreme as the other two and looks just about perfect.

However, if I had to pick a Ferrari to love on for eternity it would be a 1961 250 short wheelbase California Spyder. Red w/ tan or black interior, covered headlights.
The finest looking Ferrari ever built.
I've put hands on eight of the 50 made.
1967 275 NART Spyder is a close second place. I've worked on three of the ten built.

Last edited:

Fever500

BAMF
Hit up Windrock again over the weekend. Did a couple black diamond trails in the 'hoe. My son drove all day Saturday and is a natural .. great spotter too!

Trail 90. saw it last time and said I would do it next time ... next time is now!

Fun little play area off a main trail ... got a little flex in and a couple of wheel lifts!

Also ... found the only deep bog in all of Windrock ... trail 64 towards the end. Water wasn't too deep but the mud was! Luckily someone before us had made a bypass through the trees ... we only had a hatchet. The 'hoe barely fit with some creative maneuvering.

Taco was fine ... winched it out ... only got a few inches in the cab but didn't hit any electronics except drivers door speaker.

scottcolbath

BAMF+
The grandkid came out to the garage and asked to help with the tire change. She got good and dirty. This kid is just a fucking hoot. I love hanging out with her. I put her to work, cleaning the decal goo off the tire, using alcohol, which wasn't doing a great job. But I let her keep at it for a while. Then we broke out the brake parts cleaner to finish the job.

Graace1.jpg

scottcolbath

BAMF+
Finished the Busa maintenance. Fork seals, brake pads, tires, oil and filter, clean/grease (very lightly) the chain and I un-fucked the right side fairing, which had missing screws, was put together wrong, and never correctly aligned. I'd love to meet the guy who put that back together. I'd teabag his wife and punch him in the throat.

Anyway, tomorrow I sanitize the bike and prep it for the Wickedspeed arrival at Danno's. Not sure how much luggage I want to put on the bike. I'm going to be gone for a week, and I'll be covering about 1,400 miles. I prefer to travel very light, but seeing how I'm going up into the cooler, high altitude areas of Colorado, I may have to pack some cold weather gear.

S.C.

Snail

BAMF. No. Really. As BAMF as they get.
Repairing a bent grapple leg on the shovel, finishing a waterline extension to the garden, and setting up the sawmill. Then lunch.

Afternoon I'll resume mowing roadside grass for fire prevention, and refill the fire truck. Then dinner.

Then I'll totally ignore housework.

Master-Cylinder

Duck Loving Curmudgeon and Legendary Race Wrench
Repairing a bent grapple leg on the shovel, finishing a waterline extension to the garden, and setting up the sawmill. Then lunch.

Afternoon I'll resume mowing roadside grass for fire prevention, and refill the fire truck. Then dinner.

Then I'll totally ignore housework.
Make sure you fire the grass onto the roadway.

Top Bottom