What’s ya doin’ tonight ? Post a pic right now….

OP
sailUSVI

sailUSVI

Tripping on the road and buying stuff
Just drove by the Pentagon, on the way to Columbia Island Marina. The Pentagon is dead’s ville on a Sunday. Plus it’s an ugly, depressing structure.
that is all…

Master-Cylinder

Duck Loving Curmudgeon and Legendary Race Wrench
Not supposed to be doing this :mad2: especially when your gone and not around to catch it…

View attachment 101372
Yeah, I had a problem like that INSIDE a wall. I only found it because I could hear it, it was a wee tiny leak, but it had been leaking for probably months. I'd been hearing a very slight hiss for a few weeks, then not, then again. Looked behind the washing machine and saw a slightly damp black spot. Moved the washer, got down and really heard the noise, tore into the drywall, nothing but wet wood and black mold! House is going to need new pipes, could be any day now.

pimpslayer

HOLYBAMF
My water line for the fridge has been leaking for several months. Last week the line broke off the fitting that was tapped into the cold water line running under the house. When the water quit coming out of the fridge faucet, I went under the house to see what the problem was. Fack...

Small swamp under the kitchen, and black mold on a couple of beams. I put a new tap on the line for the fridge, and put a box fan on the crawl space opening. After a couple of weeks, if it gets dried out, I'll have to crawl back under there with a sprayer full of a bleach solution.

Thank God I have a tyvek coverall for this kind of shit...

Master-Cylinder

Duck Loving Curmudgeon and Legendary Race Wrench
My water line for the fridge has been leaking for several months. Last week the line broke off the fitting that was tapped into the cold water line running under the house. When the water quit coming out of the fridge faucet, I went under the house to see what the problem was. Fack...

Small swamp under the kitchen, and black mold on a couple of beams. I put a new tap on the line for the fridge, and put a box fan on the crawl space opening. After a couple of weeks, if it gets dried out, I'll have to crawl back under there with a sprayer full of a bleach solution.

Thank God I have a tyvek coverall for this kind of shit...
I found two new boxes of Tyvek suits in the dumpster at work. X-Lard, but that's OK, I can tape them up.

Ed

Sitting in a surgical waiting room since 0400... g/f is in for Deep Brain Stimulation surgery (electrodes implanted into the subthalamus to hopefully mitigate her Parkinsons), will be a long day.

Fucking Tapatalk can't even handle uploading a photo, why some people love this shit program escapes me.

.1655282776007355051904627397534.jpg

OP
sailUSVI

sailUSVI

I was at the medical center in Htown last week, masks not required….in the hospital. Wonder what they know, or , maybe they are just assholes hapo ?

“The Texas Medical Center is the largest life sciences destination in the world. With 106,000 employees, 61 institutions, and thousands of volunteers and patient visits, over 160,000 people visit Texas Medical Center each day.”

Hapo

Dog Boy
...yes...thoughtless assholes...they know squat...

...assholes like that are spreading Covid through Milford Healthcare and Rehab as we type...

Wretch

amazingly graceful

...assholes like that are spreading Covid through Milford Healthcare and Rehab as we type...
News Flash, Viruses gonna Virus!

There is no fucking hiding from it, there is no "control".

Buckle up and enjoy life, we only get it for a short while.

OP
sailUSVI

sailUSVI

:biggrin1a: :dash2:

Rhino

K-9 BAMF
It's hot here for the next week.. so I'm eating big breakfasts and making late lunches and skipping dinner.

Felt like a REAL NYC Bodega special.. minus the under cooked potatoes, 2 slices of burnt bacon, and a lousy runny 2 eggs..

20220615_084959.jpg

Top Bottom