What’s ya doin’ tonight ? Post a pic right now….

Master-Cylinder

Duck Loving Curmudgeon and Legendary Race Wrench
If there were raised ridges on the piece you're fly cutting (if it was around the jagged inner edge, for example), do you do a single pass slower or do multiple passes, each decreasing in height?

Or either approach, depending on the height of the ridges?
If there were questionable ridges, I would have filed them down first. The piece was slightly bent so it didn't have full contact with the magnets. So I had to take light cut to flatten it, lots of light cuts, didn't want it flinging off the chuck.

Wretch

amazingly graceful
If there were questionable ridges, I would have filed them down first. The piece was slightly bent so it didn't have full contact with the magnets. So I had to take light cut to flatten it, lots of light cuts, didn't want it flinging off the chuck.
More coolant pressure needed?

Master-Cylinder

Duck Loving Curmudgeon and Legendary Race Wrench
Didn't even squirt it. If I don't use the mister, the stuff in there turns into goo and clogs up the works. I do run the mister when I have to bore little cylinders on the mill. My boring bar only goes down to 56mm.

Team222

BAMF
Went to a memorial for a life long friend, damn I don’t remember his sisters being so HOT, it’s funny when you are growing up you don’t pay any attention to friends sisters when they are 4 or 5 years younger than you but 25 yrs later, he’ll yes! The wife was not impressed with me catching up with younger womans! 😝🤢🤐

OP
sailUSVI

sailUSVI

Tripping on the road and buying stuff
Who is your mud slinger, mexician or white boy ? :smile2:

Wretch

amazingly graceful

Two starches? How decadent! 👍👍
The really, really sad part?

I cannot or should not eat either one of those, even though I'd dearly love to...

...but, my brain function would go even further down than it is and I would end up a raging angry asshole.

Who would have thought that food could be a poison...

...that isn't a reptilian overlord bent on controlling the masses?

I'm not paranoid, you are paranoid!

Vicious_Cycle

they/them - LABusas Road Captain

Rhino

K-9 BAMF
Who is your mud slinger, mexician or white boy ? :smile2:

All white people here.. Gardners, painters, sheetrockers, insulation,

I can make a fortune importing some illegals and setting up a DO ALL contracting firm.

I did see a Phillipino in the super market. First ethnic non white person I seen in this city.

Rhino

K-9 BAMF
City water
A no-vent wall heater burning propane? That is your water source. I've never seen mud do that...
I'm on city water

Here is the only heat source for that space.
20220123_115443.jpg

How are these legal is beyond me as the place smells like carbon dioxide when it's burning

I'm also wondering how the fuck did I go through a 100 gallons of Butane in 4 weeks. House is set at 58 degrees being no one is in it. This little Heate has been set on low for the last two weeks so the contractors can get the work done. I'm brining a different gas company in tomorrow to asses the unit and run all new lines from tank and install new lines for the generator, stove, and bbq..

Vicious_Cycle

A no-vent wall heater burning propane? That is your water source. I've never seen mud do that...
I'm on city water

Here is the only heat source for that space.
View attachment 89758
You misunderstood me. The water is condensing on your windows because you are running a ventless propane heater in the room. I don't believe the condensation on the windows has much, if anything, to do with the mud.
Water is one byproduct of combustion.

Vicious_Cycle

Ahhh ok .. I know I walked in when he was mudding and it was humid as fuck.. he had a full bucket on the walls in four rooms.
Got it. And as the mud dries, it's certainly adding moisture to the air. But I don't think its effect would even be noticeable compared to the propane heater.

Rhino

K-9 BAMF
I can see it usefull if power went out. But for a single heat source in a living space no way.

fr0st

The Arvida Chancellor
I'll bet he now regrets showing us that he shaves his cat's nipples, for whatever unholy perverted reason he might having for doing so.
The feline is a rex cornish .. just a bit curly fur.. its like a sphinx "naked" cat but with a fur upgrade.. so yeah a few places have no fur :wink2:

Rhino

K-9 BAMF
Caulk those corners before you paint.
Still need to do another coat sand then chalk ... got a few more days before paint.

The tape work was horrendous.. plus they used fiber in the corners .. I basically redid the entire job plus skimmed it all. It should come out pretty good once prepped.

Bandit Man

BAMF
Worked in the bike this afternoon. New master cylinders, steel lines, 2008 GSXR shock and home made dog bones, greased all the pivot bolts and swingarm since I was there. R1 throttle tube, heated grips, a little taller handlebars, removed all the accent lighting, cleaned up some of the wiring, relays and heavier guage wires to the headlight. The wiring still need to be adjusted once the bodywork is on.

I will probably put some driving lights on it too. I forgot how bad the stock light is when it's really dark in the canyons. Will do chain and sprockets when I do tires.

IMG_20220123_162623.jpg

IMG_20220123_162655.jpg

IMG_20220123_162718.jpg

IMG_20220123_162759.jpg

Last edited:

scottcolbath

BAMF+
Sorrting brass and cleaning guns tonight.

One problem with having lots of guns, is taking lots of guns to the range, then having to clean them. I brought seven, shot six, so at least it's not as bad as it could have been.

S.C.

Top Bottom