What’s ya doin’ tonight ? Post a pic right now….

RZ350

BAMF+
RZ,how much was that pad? Just had one smaller poured and was 10K after everything

View attachment 83166
It was around $14K, but that also included a 5' wide x 85' long 5" thick approach pad, and some landscaping work, he poured fiber reinforced concrete with rebar, and poured a 8" thick pad to install a 2 post lift, the whole thing was poured thick, this is a floating slab with 12" thick edges... He also reworked my driveway, 98' long by about 40' wide, leveled, graveled, compacted...

bowtie

BAMF+
Website
www.premierdesigns4u.com
They came out acceptable, that's what I was going for .. they look perfect from 5 feet off. I was going to powdercoat them but the guy wanted $800 :fu: the wheels weren't nearly that much, I primed with 2K epoxy and painted them last week, the last coat / can sputtered on me and fucked the wheels up, so I had to wait a week before sanding and spraying another coat, and then a few of clear .. gonna mount them up tomorrow.

lanta

BAMF
They came out acceptable, that's what I was going for .. they look perfect from 5 feet off. I was going to powdercoat them but the guy wanted $800 :fu: the wheels weren't nearly that much, I primed with 2K epoxy and painted them last week, the last coat / can sputtered on me and fucked the wheels up, so I had to wait a week before sanding and spraying another coat, and then a few of clear .. gonna mount them up tomorrow.
They look good.

OP
sailUSVI

sailUSVI

Tripping on the road and buying stuff
Oh boy. . .
Here we go.
*Update requirement engaged*
Got away with it!

I got this used transmission from marketplace, and it was still full of fluid. Ended up all in the back of my truck, leaked out onto the floor at work, my garage, me… giant mess. Before taking it to the shop, I wanted to drain it without making an even bigger mess. I don’t have a hoist, so I hooked it up to the come-along and rafter anchor. Lifted it enough to get the pan off, drain it, pan on, lower it back down. Hope to have it done before christmas.

That setup is what got the engine on the stand… lol.

Looking for engine cranes now on CL & marketplace.

Master-Cylinder

Duck Loving Curmudgeon and Legendary Race Wrench
Now I got to repair the lights on the Husky Golden Arrow. Headlight bulb and tail light both burned out. Head light switch not working, corroded and sticking. Just happened to have 1960's 6V headlight and tail light bulb in stock in my garage!:eek: It all works now. Headlight is lit in the pic. Uses a balanced A/C system.8358583586

Master-Cylinder

Duck Loving Curmudgeon and Legendary Race Wrench
Nice job MC. What s that little bike worth? 12~15K?
It came from the auction in Vegas a couple years ago, I was gonna see if the sold price was listed. I had to make the little plug for the carb that is on my finger, the original one was missing so fuel would dribble out. It plugs where the pilot jet circuit was cross drilled. Next to show up will be a Titan 500.83602

Top Bottom