well this should be a real page turner! Durkacop shoots white lady in her driveway!

BusaVeloce

Cappo di tutti Cappo
Website
www.infowars.com
Well... i know You have all been waiting for it...

adding proof to all that crazy shit in the Super Deluxe Folk song of Alex ranting...

[video=youtube;tPTrIK0i7b4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tPTrIK0i7b4#action=share[/video]

CZLoco

artist formerly known as quad destroyer and...
Shit like that is why you don't go for the big seat job unless it's YOUR company.

Stetson

BAMF
I don't understand why this fucking guy hasn't been arrested yet. The only legitimate reason he could offer is that he killed her because he was in fear of his life. But if he doesn't tell the investigators that, then so far he's offered no reason at all. If you don't want to talk to cops, that's fine, he has rights, but he should be sitting in a jail cell like any other suspect.

BusaVeloce

Cappo di tutti Cappo
Website
www.infowars.com
it is a fucked up situation... i can't figure what the angle is here... all i can say for sure is this guy is being protected by someone or group that is very important... but to what ends... what is the plan here?

totally agree Stetson... Jail is where he belongs right now.

tinhead

3 Busas + 2 large balls
I don't understand why this fucking guy hasn't been arrested yet. The only legitimate reason he could offer is that he killed her because he was in fear of his life. But if he doesn't tell the investigators that, then so far he's offered no reason at all. If you don't want to talk to cops, that's fine, he has rights, but he should be sitting in a jail cell like any other suspect.
I appreciate the situation for its amusement value. The police chief has resigned. The easily startled cop is still collecting a paycheck.

It's what happens in states that border Canada, I guess. :D

Stetson

BAMF
I'm reading now that the shooter cop has, so far, refused to be interviewed. If that's the way he wants to play it out, he should be arrested and treated like any other murder suspect.

Minneapolis Chief appears to be distancing herself from the shooter. He's fucked.
Justine Damond 'didn't have to die', says Minneapolis police chief

I can't remember reading anything about it here, but a few weeks ago, former Minneapolis police officer Mohammed Noor was convicted of 3rd degree murder and 2nd degree manslaughter. He was acquitted of 2nd degree intentional murder. Sentencing is June 7th. Moor never did cooperate with investigators.

The city of Minneapolis paid $20,000,000 to the victim's family three days after the verdict for violating Justine Ruszczyk's civil rights.

pimpslayer

BAMF+
The pd is turning the investigation over to "an outside agency".
Any bets that the outside agency has never found any fault with any cop ever?
I can't remember reading anything about it here, but a few weeks ago, former Minneapolis police officer Mohammed Noor was convicted of 3rd degree murder and 2nd degree manslaughter. He was acquitted of 2nd degree intentional murder. Sentencing is June 7th. Moor never did cooperate with investigators.
A-n-n-d he's gone.

PD turned it over to an outside agency to keep from having the stink of an internal investigation lingering for months after. Nobody around now for the cops left behind to harbor ill feelings against.

Top Bottom