well this should be a real page turner! Durkacop shoots white lady in her driveway!

LMR

BAMF
Firing from the passenger seat past his partner?

pimpslayer

BAMF+
Am I correct that she was the woman who made the 911 call about a possible assault in that area?

Well, she obviously made a furtive move to get shot like that.

Z

BAMF+
She,,,, :roll: wuz white,,, but wuzzn't,, a,,, merican,,, :cool: soooo, it will get excessive,,,,, press coverage.. :wink:

Dameon

BAMF
Website
TurboHayabusa.org
Am I correct that she was the woman who made the 911 call about a possible assault in that area?
That's what I understood... the whole thing doesn't make sense. She calls about a sexual assault at 11:30pm and when the police get there, he shoots across his partner from the car. Very strange.

Buelldozer

BAMF+
This whole deal is seriously f'd up. Something is rotten with this. Both cops had their bodycams off, the dashcam is off, just what in the fuck is going on up there?

BigGar

high on placebo
Some sort of major league fuck up here. Apparently his partner was all sorts of shocked the guy opened fire so hopefully he throws this fucker under the bus.

Buelligan

HOLYBAMF
I'm wondering if the lady came running up to the car and surprised that Somalitard? I can't see any kind of justification for something like that.

I bet the blacks riot when this cop is convicted of manslaughter. No way he gets away with shooting a pretty white woman.

gsteve

BAMF+
New info says she came up to the cop car in her pajamas , was talking to one cop while he was in the car. The other asshole shot her multiple times , across his partner , thru the fucking door. This is gonna get smelly.

Last edited:

Wretch

amazingly graceful
He knew she was a criminal by her dialect so, he shot her before she could continue her criminal ways...

...makes sense, I mean she is from Australia, the penal colony, right?

tinhead

3 Busas + 2 large balls
More than 2 days later, still absolutely no word from the city.
Nothing to see here, move along now.

tinhead

3 Busas + 2 large balls
The pd is turning the investigation over to "an outside agency".
Any bets that the outside agency has never found any fault with any cop ever?

tinhead

3 Busas + 2 large balls
Will somebody explain to me what a "life coach" is, or does?
Aren't there lives back in Oz that she could have coached?

Rhino

K-9 BAMF
Early story says the partner is saying they heard two loud noises right before his partner opened fire.. possible fire works may be the cause. ... not sure if this is accurate but it just started floating around.

At least that is better explanation then he is a Somalia Muslim and killed her because he hates white people
. Either way I think he is going to hang on this one.

Vegas12

BAMF+

Well, she obviously made a furtive move to get shot like that.

Yup, all the skinny has to say is he feared for his life.....works everytime.

Stetson

BAMF
I'm reading now that the shooter cop has, so far, refused to be interviewed. If that's the way he wants to play it out, he should be arrested and treated like any other murder suspect.

MNtony

BAM
The cops are claiming they thought it was an ambush.

Rhino

K-9 BAMF
Here is my issue with body cameras... you want REAL results.. no off switch on the cameras. That way there is no time that is not recorded.

Vegas12

BAMF+
The cops are claiming they thought it was an ambush.

What a surprise....:roll:

Seems like now a days if a man/woman/dog looks at a pussy cop the wrong way it's justification to get shot.

Fortunately, not all cops are pussies.

gsteve

BAMF+
If what you thought it was , it dramatically different than what it actually was..... then you're pretty much an idiot. Add into it that you had a gun and you killed a woman in her fucking pjs , well you're an extra special idiot.

Buelligan

HOLYBAMF
What a sputtering fool. Why doesn't he die of a heart attack or stroke? He's so full of shit, it looks like he's about to explode.

Buelligan

HOLYBAMF
Jesus... the further I got into that video, the more it reinforces my belief that anyone who watches and actually enjoys that stupid shit is a soft headed moron who could be influenced to believe anything.

BusaVeloce

Cappo di tutti Cappo
Website
www.infowars.com
lol... why do you really hate Alex?

You must not have watched too long because Alex only did the commercial part of it... You know the self promotion to pay the bills... He's not funded by Sorros like NPR and the rest of the in the bag Media...
Johnathan Knight did the report on the Aussie chick that got blasted in cold blood...

Im not a fan of Rachael Maddow but i watch her because she is smart...

Buelligan

HOLYBAMF
Im not a fan of Rachael Maddow but i watch her because she is smart...
You're worse off than I thought. I think she's just as much of a smirky muckraker as Alex Jones is. None of these people care if they're right, they don't have to be if they get the ratings. You're at the feeding end of a tube that leads to nothing but ersatz news being ladled out like stone soup to a bunch of village idiots and they don't care just as long as you keep swallowing it down. Stone soup, dude!

Ed

dafuq you lookin' at
You're at the feeding end of a tube that leads to nothing but ersatz news being ladled out like stone soup to a bunch of village idiots and they don't care just as long as you keep swallowing it down. Stone soup, dude!
Damn, Buelligan... well said :up:

BusaVeloce

Cappo di tutti Cappo
Website
www.infowars.com
You're worse off than I thought. I think she's just as much of a smirky muckraker as Alex Jones is. None of these people care if they're right, they don't have to be if they get the ratings. You're at the feeding end of a tube that leads to nothing but ersatz news being ladled out like stone soup to a bunch of village idiots and they don't care just as long as you keep swallowing it down. Stone soup, dude!

grab a BIG bowl...:lol:

[video=youtube;trbHdayluLA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=trbHdayluLA[/video]

Top Bottom