Well there goes this franchise

OP
OP
Squidwerd
Website
www.snoopdogg.com
Do I have a problem with the lead character being a woman?

Yes.
I don't care what color she is she is still a woman...

Also why wouldn't they pick an attractive woman?

Austin_F

BAMF+
I cant wait for the scene where a bunch of women gather together and smash their way to success because they dont need no men.

See the latest avengers for an example of teaching us all a lesson in destroying the patriarchy.

This franchise will be cranking out money makers for years to come, female lead or not.

That being said, Craig is the best Bond. Moore and Dalton were the goddamn worst.

you arent allowed to dislike this film..and it will win many awards.

unless you are a white cracker racist that is...those are the only ones that could possibly criticize the usage of a minority woman as a lead role!

OP
OP
Squidwerd
Website
www.snoopdogg.com
You guys have to realize that golden eye was in the height of my early teens...

The n64 video game was by far the best multiplayer game of the 90s...

Back then we couldn't connect to ranger over the internet's quite yet...

4 of us would pile in front of the television and then would play for a few hours.. And then we would go do something else.

Like poker or working on a bike or drinking... Teenagers today are fucking lame.

OP
OP
Squidwerd
Website
www.snoopdogg.com
They should have gotten that super cute lesbian British girl to play 007...

She could have been,a womanizer and still been,a hard ass.... I would actually pay to see that.

rumble phish

BAMF+
This franchise will be cranking out money makers for years to come, female lead or not.

That being said, Craig is the best Bond. Moore and Dalton were the goddamn worst.
I completely disagree. This isn't like the Star Wars franchise, with rabid fans who will swallow whatever story line is pumped down their throats. My prediction is that the franchise will be good for one, maybe two movies with a black, female Bond. The first one may do well and will be "praised' by progressive reviewers as a huge leap forward. But the second will lose money and that will be that. The general public will not accept it.

I completely disagree. This isn't like the Star Wars franchise, with rabid fans who will swallow whatever story line is pumped down their throats. My prediction is that the franchise will be good for one, maybe two movies with a black, female Bond. The first one may do well and will be "praised' by progressive reviewers as a huge leap forward. But the second will lose money and that will be that. The general public will not accept it.
People said the same thing about Capt Marvel and it's gone on to gross a billion dollars.

It'll be interesting to see what happens, that's for sure.

CID

You know this all happens cause society says you can't bash a chick's face in like a dude right? :lol:

Brokenfly

BAMF
Good thing that craig dude didn't get his way as he wanted a queer anyhow.

Sent from my moto g(6) play using Tapatalk

rumble phish

BAMF+
People said the same thing about Capt Marvel and it's gone on to gross a billion dollars.

It'll be interesting to see what happens, that's for sure.
Again, Marvel fans are only slight;y less rabid than SW fans. But yes, I agree it will be interesting.

Austin_F

BAMF+

I agree with dalton.

I enjoyed the moore movies.

Stetson

BAMF
I read she's not the new "James Bond." Daniel Craig is James Bond, but retired. She's just the new 007, since they recycle the numbers, apparently.

As well as the "there goes the franchise," well, there have been plenty of shit Bond movies already.

CZLoco

artist formerly known as quad destroyer and...
They lost me with that pierce guy..
Pierce was good in his old show, Remington Steel (?).
But he tried to be too smooth/suave as a Bond guy.
Shoulda stuck with the comedy relief routine.
Or maybe he needed that chick. Some people just aren't cut out to be a primary lead.

I wouldn't mind having anyone or everyone as a Bond agent, if they were putting out movies once a month.
But when you have to wait 5-7 years to see the next movie, you should be rewarded by them keeping it "as-is" for the most part.

Wanna change characters up?! Then start a new movie.

tinhead

3 Busas + 2 large balls
Sean Connery wasn't the original 007. Look up George Lazenby, In Her Majesty's Secret Service.

simon520

Fixes humans and shoots everything else
Shouldn’t be a surprise to anyone since the owner of all the 007 copyrights is the daughter of Albert Broccoli.

They’ve killed it. Although it was going to die a slow death anyway because a misogynistic lothario who is a white male (even if he did a gay scene or two to show James is Bisexual like Daniel Craig wanted) would have been protested to death.

This way they get a movie or two more out of the franchise.

I would have made her 006 or something. Not 007. Create a world of agents like a Marvel Universe or DC comics pantheon.

It’s fucking sad. The earliest movie I can ever remember seeing is “Live and Let Die”

bond was the epitome of what the left views as toxic masculinity

I hope this catches on so other similar male roles can be "fixed"!

Rambo turning to protesting as a woke trans social justice warrior!

maybe the terminator can go back in time to fight for civil rights in the 60s! (although didnt they have a female terminator at one point already?)

Wretch

amazingly graceful
The latest installment of the Terminator series is focused on bad assed women terminators or some such silly shit.

More idenity politics social justice horseshit being shoveled at the masses.

Funny to see the same people call liberals "snowflakes".....are being triggered and losing their collective shit over a Hollywood movie. :lol:

Wretch

amazingly graceful
The shit loss is more about being upset with know nothings re-inventing the wheel in the image they think best instead of making something new from their own creative talent.
They merely re-write what was already done well to begin with.
Coat tail riding at it's best.
They can do this all they like and I can not go spend money to see it.

A movie that I did enjoy recently, "Alita: Battle Angel" has a bad ass female character in a whole new story, it was fucking awesome and I can't wait to see the sequel.
But, apparently if you do like it, you're a racist, sexist, misogynist homophobe.

NORTY

BAMF
You guys have to realize that golden eye was in the height of my early teens...

The n64 video game was by far the best multiplayer game of the 90s...

Back then we couldn't connect to ranger over the internet's quite yet...

4 of us would pile in front of the television and then would play for a few hours.. And then we would go do something else.

Like poker or working on a bike or drinking... Teenagers today are fucking lame.
The irony is HUGE with this one...

rumble phish

BAMF+
Funny to see the same people call liberals "snowflakes".....are being triggered and losing their collective shit over a Hollywood movie. :lol:
Who's "losing their shit"? We're merely commenting on the direction of a storied movie franchise. Is anyone calling for protests? Is any calling for anyone involved with the production of said film series to be "doxxed"? Is anyone threatening anyone else over this?

You actually seem to be the one who is overly invested in trying to glean some joy out of other people's disappointment.

Stetson

BAMF
Do you guys get your panties this twisted up worrying about who's going to be the next Batman? Who gives a flying fuck?

Vegas12

BAMF+

It’s fucking sad. The earliest movie I can ever remember seeing is “Live and Let Die”
Not only was Roger Moore the best 007, I curled up in the fetal position and sobbed for days when I found out he wasn't the only 007.

Top Bottom