Rhino

K-9 BAMF
Looks like GM through down a gauntlet..

0 to 60 3 seconds

1000 hp

11500 torque

350 cruise range.

The list is impressive..

That 112k starting price might be pushing it in this covid economy for the average guy. But I'm sure they sell a few never the less.

You might want to get your Bronco deposit back. :)

Last edited:

CZLoco

artist formerly known as quad destroyer and...
0 to 60 3 seconds
It's just a matter of time before electric vehicle acceleration becomes regulated by the government.
0-60 in three seconds is just too dangerous for 99% of the population.
Not too dangerous for me of course :)

Terry_Schiavo

Moderately Banned
It's just a matter of time before electric vehicle acceleration becomes regulated by the government.
riiiight... why do you want the govt mandating anything?? I agree drivers should be simulator tested for an hour under various stimuli to determine a qualifying license tier. But the insurance and autobody industry would not want that.

BigGar

high on placebo
The new Tesla roadster is supposed to be sub 2 second 0-60 :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
Roadster won't be out for awhile, but the "Plaid" tri-motor drivetrain they developed for the Roadster is, so they're putting it in the Model S for now. A Plaid equipped Model S, four door seven passenger fucking car, is supposed to be sub 2 second 0-60. Everyone else will be a distant second place as soon as that crazy beast is here.

OP
Rhino

Rhino

K-9 BAMF
My car is pretty damn easy to drive with all the nannies they put into these cars today.

Switch them all off and you are in for a wild ass ride specially in its current state of tune. Sooner or later they won't let you shut the nannies off making fast vehicles as easy to drive as the computer will fix your fuck ups. :)

BusaVeloce

Cappo di tutti Cappo
Website
www.infowars.com
My car is pretty damn easy to drive with all the nannies they put into these cars today.

Switch them all off and you are in for a wild ass ride specially in its current state of tune. Sooner or later they won't let you shut the nannies off making fast vehicles as easy to drive as the computer will fix your fuck ups. :)
trust the tech... not quite yet...

Luddite @161

OP
Rhino

Rhino

K-9 BAMF
Tech works.. drive new vett ... pretty damn nice.

I agree with Eddie 95% of the people think they can handle a sub 6 second 0 to 100 launch but the reality is they can't.

I remember at Frank Hawly's Drag School one of the guys got on the big tire bike and launched it down the track.. he had one hand come off the handle bar and looked liked a cowboy on a bucking bronco as he didn't chop but instead cut throttle and full throttle a few times never getting his hand back on the bars.. he left after the morning session of day one.

Last edited:

Dameon

BAMF+
Switch them all off and you are in for a wild ass ride specially in its current state of tune.
Look up the YouTube videos of owners putting their Tesla's in "dyno mode" aka Nanny Mode off. They usually end up wrapping them around a pole or tree.

OP
Rhino

Rhino

K-9 BAMF
Hummer reservations are all sold out for the top model.. wait list only.

Top Bottom